VACCINE DAMAGE PREDICTED BY 2017 JOHN HOPKINS DOCUMENT

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Agenda 21

Agenda 30

Agenda 50

Cyberpolygon 2021

Covid 19 - The Great Reset, Klaus Schwab.

Event 201

Operation Dark Winter

Operation Crimson Contagion.

Operation Lockstep, Rockefeller Foundation

Operation Cygnus, UK Government

Influenza Preparedness Plan, UK Government

National Pandemic Influenza Plan, US CDC

Spars Pandemic (2025-2028)
The next event.

Pandemic Influenza Vaccine Storage (March 2020)

Coronavirus Act 2020

Planetary Emergency Plan; Club of Rome

J.R.K

Good morning @Pina ! I am wondering if you have seen this?

Do you think that anyone that has received the gene therapies can do something to prevent the ADE. Or if in time as the antibodies wane as they say they do this will prevent the ADE or will the body have memory cells that would create these antibodies when exposed to the wild version and create an autoimmune response?

P

Peatness

Good morning @Pina ! I am wondering if you have seen this?

Do you think that anyone that has received the gene therapies can do something to prevent the ADE. Or if in time as the antibodies wane as they say they do this will prevent the ADE or will the body have memory cells that would create these antibodies when exposed to the wild version and create an autoimmune response?
Yes, I saw the video a month ago when it was published. I don't know if ADE is inevitable in everyone who gets the jab. The long term studies are missing, the clinical trials are ongoing. I've never seen the so called ferret studies where all the animals died. All we can do is wait and see.

Drareg

They mention in the SPARS document an online girl who does statistics will out the vaccine deaths, I've been curious since the beginning of all this after reading the script from SPARS, the guy below could be the girl so to speak, he is a former NYT journalist, he has been highlighting this since it began, curiously the last few days he is releasing documents showing twitter were asked by the pedo pete administration to suspend him, this means biden violated his right to free speech, its an unusual drama building.
If this is a script all along it makes you wonder if what we suspected all along, the ruling class want to discredit governments to collapse them in the name of a reformed world government, let's see how it plays out.

Jam

Jam

They mention in the SPARS document an online girl who does statistics will out the vaccine deaths, I've been curious since the beginning of all this after reading the script from SPARS, the guy below could be the girl so to speak, he is a former NYT journalist, he has been highlighting this since it began, curiously the last few days he is releasing documents showing twitter were asked by the pedo pete administration to suspend him, this means biden violated his right to free speech, its an unusual drama building.
If this is a script all along it makes you wonder if what we suspected all along, the ruling class want to discredit governments to collapse them in the name of a reformed world government, let's see how it plays out.
That does indeed seem likely... and they are working on multiple fronts.

If the political classes have not yet turned the USA into a Third World country, they are well on their way to finishing the job.

P

Peatness

It's more likely that the 'girl' is Alexandra (Sasha) Latypova who has been doing analysis on how bad is my batch?

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Thanks for this insight. I wouldn't be surprised if it does play out somewhat similarly to the script

OP
ddjd

ddjd

View: https://twitter.com/thackerpd/status/1558412181317763072?t=wP7CzdnL0CynMeEbyzBJJA&s=19

Drareg

That does indeed seem likely... and they are working on multiple fronts.

If the political classes have not yet turned the USA into a Third World country, they are well on their way to finishing the job.
The judge that ordered the trump is involved with the Epstein circle, the nuke narrative is a decoy imo.

Grapelander

This is for Federal workers since he is 'forcing' them to take as condition of employment.
However, this executive order now makes COVID-19 vaccination a requirement of most Federal employment,” the FECA bulletin claims.
“As such, employees impacted by this mandate who receive required COVID-19 vaccinations on or after the date of the executive order may be afforded coverage under the FECA for any adverse reactions to the vaccine itself, and for any injuries sustained while obtaining the vaccination.”

While civilians who voluntarily take the vaccines appear to have no substantive civil recourse, those who take it due to the announced but still-unissued federal vaccine mandate appear to have special privileges that the rest of America does not. (only Federal workers Mr. Author)

I do agree that 'any' employer that 'requires' medication to perform a job should be '100%' responsible for the negative results.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals