VACCINE DAMAGE PREDICTED BY 2017 JOHN HOPKINS DOCUMENT

Nemo

The problem could be that the vaccinated men would lie that they are unvaxed.

Anyway, about Mad Cow. Should I start looking for these symptoms in people for the next 2 years?
"The first symptom of Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease (CJD) is usually rapidly progressive dementia, leading to memory loss, personality changes, and hallucinations. Myoclonus (jerky movements) typically occurs in 90% of cases, but may be absent at initial onset.[10] Other frequently occurring features include anxiety, depression, paranoia, obsessive-compulsive symptoms, and psychosis.[11] This is accompanied by physical problems such as speech impairment, balance and coordination dysfunction (ataxia), changes in gait, and rigid posture. In most people with CJD, these symptoms are accompanied by involuntary movements. "

Sofia, 100% of humanized mice (mice given ACE2 receptors), died of Mad Cow in the human equivalent of 18 months.

Macaques developed Lewy bodies in their brains in 6 weeks. That's 6 months in human terms.

Kevin McCairn, the neurobiologist behind the macaque studies, thinks he already sees widespread symptoms of Mad Cow in the population.

AdoTintor

Is anyone doing rolling IQ tests of populations in real time? Are chess players using an absolute measure of performance? Have they started playing brain-bleeding sports like American football yet...

J.R.K

Sofia, 100% of humanized mice (mice given ACE2 receptors), died of Mad Cow in the human equivalent of 18 months.

Macaques developed Lewy bodies in their brains in 6 weeks. That's 6 months in human terms.

Kevin McCairn, the neurobiologist behind the macaque studies, thinks he already sees widespread symptoms of Mad Cow in the population.
Six months! Wow that is a increased rate of development for this disease, which will probably not be a stretch to say Alzheimer’s,ALS, and Parkinson’s would also be on an enhanced timeline.
Do you think that this will be limited to the fully vaccinated, or are the partially vaccinated also inclined to be on the same timeline barring any interventions to expel the generated spike protein ?

Nemo

Six months! Wow that is a increased rate of development for this disease, which will probably not be a stretch to say Alzheimer’s,ALS, and Parkinson’s would also be on an enhanced timeline.
Do you think that this will be limited to the fully vaccinated, or are the partially vaccinated also inclined to be on the same timeline barring any interventions to expel the generated spike protein ?

Good question. One sign of the answer may be that UK hospital study that showed 50% of people who got the vax show signs of excess clotting on d-dimer and PF-4 tests. There's been another study since the UK study that showed the number was likely 30 to 50%.

Why are half of vaxxers clotting too much and the other half aren't? We know that only half (roughly) of people who got the first shot went on to get the second shot. Or is it just that half have strong enough immune systems to clear the vax material?

Is it possible we'll see a similar safe percentage on the prion diseases?

A lot of elderly people died quickly after a single shot or appear to have gotten ADE within weeks after a single shot. But I think it's possible that younger people (meaning people <65) who stopped after one shot will be safer.

J.R.K

I am wondering if you could shed some light on a bit of a discrepancy regarding animal testing of these vaccines.
There appears to be three different versions in that :
1: Dr Fleming mentioned that there were no animal studies done prior to going to human trials if my memory serves.
2: Dr Tenpenny has said that in animal studies all the animals died when exposed to the wild version of the SARS Co V 2 virus with no M2 macrophages to shut off the cytokine storm.
3: There is a story that says Moderna got a warrant to proceed to human trials after the animals all died in their trials.
Now I think they all might have the truth within them it’s just a matter of whether these trials were done by outside researchers on their own out of the scope of the vaccine developers.
I am just trying to put this piece of the puzzle together for my small brain. As always any clarification is muchly appreciated!

J.R.K

Good question. One sign of the answer may be that UK hospital study that showed 50% of people who got the vax show signs of excess clotting on d-dimer and PF-4 tests. There's been another study since the UK study that showed the number was likely 30 to 50%.

Why are half of vaxxers clotting too much and the other half aren't? We know that only half (roughly) of people who got the first shot went on to get the second shot. Or is it just that half have strong enough immune systems to clear the vax material?

Is it possible we'll see a similar safe percentage on the prion diseases?

A lot of elderly people died quickly after a single shot or appear to have gotten ADE within weeks after a single shot. But I think it's possible that younger people (meaning people <65) who stopped after one shot will be safer.
This may tie in well with Haidut’s post that people that developed COVID 19 had a much lower metabolic rate and leaned more towards a lower energy state, which would explain why diabetics, people on ACE inhibitors, the elderly are at higher risk, it also fits nicely to explain the randomness as to why one person at say 50 will come down hard with COVID 19, while thier spouse of the same age will show no symptoms at all or even test positive for the virus.

Nemo

This may tie in well with Haidut’s post that people that developed COVID 19 had a much lower metabolic rate and leaned more towards a lower energy state, which would explain why diabetics, people on ACE inhibitors, the elderly are at higher risk, it also fits nicely to explain the randomness as to why one person at say 50 will come down hard with COVID 19, while thier spouse of the same age will show no symptoms at all or even test positive for the virus.

Take a look at this, JRK.

An Agenzia Italiana del Farmaco document shows they are giving placebos to some vax recipients in Italy.

Virologist Adam Gaertner says he has heard the same thing is happening in the U.S., but it's under the table.

I'm watching for any documents.

View: https://twitter.com/veryvirology/status/1406345242379489283

There were news stories going around about people in the U.S. given saline solution by university hospitals, some Walgreens outlets, etc. The story was supposedly that there were saline vials in the boxes of vax vials and that people giving shots in the average Walgreens in Country Home, Alabama were supposed to be mixing the saline with the vax solution but didn't read the instructions.

This might be great for some of our loved ones, but it would also make the vax ADE rates worse, if this went on everywhere, because the saline people would presumably have the same lower death rate as the unvaxxed.

Last edited:

J.R.K

Take a look at this, JRK.

An Agenzia Italiana del Farmaco document shows they are giving placebos to some vax recipients in Italy.

Virologist Adam Gaertner says he has heard the same thing is happening in the U.S., but it's under the table.

I'm watching like a hawk for any documents.

View: https://twitter.com/veryvirology/status/1406345242379489283

What!! Now we really are in a clinical study situation aren’t we?
This could be construed in so many ways as to what game they are playing at here ie is this true, or is it a mind game, meant to lure us non vaccinated into a false sense of security.
As mentioned above how widespread is this practice?

Nemo

What!! Now we really are in a clinical study situation aren’t we?
This could be construed in so many ways as to what game they are playing at here ie is this true, or is it a mind game, meant to lure us non vaccinated into a false sense of security.
As mentioned above how widespread is this practice?

Only rumors except for this document in Italy (which, of course, we haven't seen).

I just remember being bothered by the explanation for the saline injections at a North Carolina Walgreens. "It was supposed to be mixed with the vax doses."

The vax mRNA is unstable at room temp or in a fridge but they want neighborhood clinics mixing up doses with saline? And only 1/4 of the vials were saline, so they want you mixing up big batches of 18 vials of vax with 6 vials of saline? That sound right to you?

J.R.K

Only rumors except for this document in Italy (which, of course, we haven't seen).

I just remember being bothered by the explanation for the saline injections at a North Carolina Walgreens. "It was supposed to be mixed with the vax doses."

The vax mRNA is unstable at room temp or in a fridge but they want neighborhood clinics mixing up doses with saline? And only 1/4 of the vials were saline, so they want you mixing up big batches of 18 vials of vax with 6 vials of saline? That sound right to you?
Sure it makes perfect sense given what is considered to be the new normal. In the old world a year and a half ago this would be borderline insane, now it seems well in line with the new normal of rational behaviour.
To me I wouldn’t rule out an error in packing in the production facilities, we have seen errors in production, handling, low levels of active mRNA, and broken mRNA within the vaccines, and that is what we are aware of. God only knows what isn’t getting past the inside of the four walls. With production of billions of doses of vaccines nothing in humanity is perfect, consistency is a human ideal, but it doesn’t line up with how nature works.

TeslaFan

They, the Enemies of Life, seem to be able to manufacture this so called mRNA poison very easily if they can produce millions so readily. Does anyone know how they do the manufacturing? Do they have big vial of mRNA and put it in petri dishes at a certain dose and then add fetal tissue or do they have a petri of fetal tissue and antifreeze and add the mRNA
How do they make the mRNA if they have never isolated the virus, is is produced by a 3D printer since the only place it exists is insilico? Does it grow in the petri dish
Does anyone have any idea how the Enemies of Life are doing this as compared to a real vaccine?
Just asking for a friend!

something like: BioXp™ system

Nemo

Sure it makes perfect sense given what is considered to be the new normal. In the old world a year and a half ago this would be borderline insane, now it seems well in line with the new normal of rational behaviour.
To me I wouldn’t rule out an error in packing in the production facilities, we have seen errors in production, handling, low levels of active mRNA, and broken mRNA within the vaccines, and that is what we are aware of. God only knows what isn’t getting past the inside of the four walls. With production of billions of doses of vaccines nothing in humanity is perfect, consistency is a human ideal, but it doesn’t line up with how nature works.

Yes, production line error has to be the most likely cause.

You think there's any way the entire vax thing is a hoax the way Covid-19 was mostly a hoax (only Influenza A and B found in that study) and the way the plane crash that grounded the Boeing 737 Max planes for over a year was a hoax?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2mN21t2p_8

You think the news stories of vax adverse reactions and deaths could all be fakes like the Ashli Babbitt shooting at the fake Capitol "insurrection" staged by the FBI?

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/BOvcm3SmqvXR/

Could the VAERS entries all be fakes like the Russian Collusion dossier?

I remember news stories of the latest Covid surge in India, with some city singled out by the media as a hot spot. A guy who actually lived there walked around the market with his cell phone recording and showed everything was normal.

Could they be giving placebo to everyone? Fauci faked studies in Lancet and Nature. Another guy published a fake study in Lancet with completely made-up data. Could all of the studies on vax spike proteins and antibodies and ADE be fakes?

Could they possibly fake something this big?

Nemo

You remember that story about a week ago about the vax lab they shut down (I think in Baltimore) because mold was getting in the vax batches and none of the employees ever showered? You remember the other stories about no mRNA in a bunch of vaxxes because of some manufacturing goof?

You remember the stories about university hospitals and a Walgreens in North Carolina "accidentally" giving everyone shots of saline solution instead of vaxxes?

Do these stories seem credible to you?

Are they faking this whole thing?

J.R.K

You think there's any way the entire vax thing is a hoax the way Covid-19 was mostly a hoax (only Influenza A and B found in that study) and the way the plane crash that grounded the Boeing 737 Max planes for over a year was a hoax?

You think the news stories of vax adverse reactions and deaths could all be fakes like the Ashli Babbitt shooting at the fake Capitol "insurrection" staged by the FBI?

I remember news stories of the latest Covid surge in India, with some city singled out by the media as a hot spot. A guy who actually lived there walked around the market with his cell phone recording and showed everything was normal.

Could they be giving placebo to everyone? Fauci faked studies in Lancet and Nature. Another guy published a fake study in Lancet with completely made-up data. Could all of the studies on vax spike proteins and antibodies and ADE be fakes?

Anything is possible, I remember Georgi talking about a study that looked at how long it took for a story to become truth. I believe it was two or three weeks of hearing the same story true or completely fabricated it didn’t matter before people accepted it as truth. Now I don’t think the virus didn’t exist, I don’t believe that it did not kill some people, nor do I believe that the vaccines are completely safe and are the only way back to normal. But I think this experiment is a multi purposed multi pronged research project.
As I mentioned before I get a reputation for being a pain because I always ask questions - many questions and I ask for proof that validates people’s assumptions. This irritating behaviour bothers the authoritarian people in my life. I do this more now that I have increased my thyroid numbers to Dr Peats recommended numbers. I equate this to me breaking out of a learned helplessness state, wherein I did not think my way out of authoritarian abuse before. So my phrase ,”we are ultimately the only ones responsible for own health” has become a mantra for me:
From the learned helplessness standpoint I understand the herd mentality and the desire to do anything get something back that no one had a right to take away from you in the first place. I think it shows the immense prevalence of the levels of energy deficiency within the general population. They won’t research, or ask what it that makes the vaccine different? They will not question the numbers of cases or the methodology in which the data was collected or validate the statements for truth.
This is why I can only talk to a select few on this issue.
The authorities have had a very easy time if they are faking this or just blowing the whole thing out of proportion. If people are looking to just get on a plane again and go to a resort to drink all the cheap Costco booze they can hold in exchange for shortened longevity and a miserable set of side effects. Well I suppose the price tag they value on there quality of life is their business, and the formula that I use to create my price tag is much different.
But in thinking on how this is being handled, perhaps the vaccines are being used as a means to separate the wheat from the chaff. In the Jacques Atoli piece he has a real disdain for the stupid (his word not mine). Perhaps as they up the stakes and rewards for getting vaccinated it is a ploy to see who
will trade the curtain they have for what’s behind curtain number three,(yes that is a Let’s make a deal reference). The thing is you and I know curtain number three has a donkey or perhaps a more appropriate prize, a casket behind it.

Nemo

Anything is possible, I remember Georgi talking about a study that looked at how long it took for a story to become truth. I believe it was two or three weeks of hearing the same story true or completely fabricated it didn’t matter before people accepted it as truth. Now I don’t think the virus didn’t exist, I don’t believe that it did not kill some people, nor do I believe that the vaccines are completely safe and are the only way back to normal. But I think this experiment is a multi purposed multi pronged research project.
As I mentioned before I get a reputation for being a pain because I always ask questions - many questions and I ask for proof that validates people’s assumptions. This irritating behaviour bothers the authoritarian people in my life. I do this more now that I have increased my thyroid numbers to Dr Peats recommended numbers. I equate this to me breaking out of a learned helplessness state, wherein I did not think my way out of authoritarian abuse before. So my phrase ,”we are ultimately the only ones responsible for own health” has become a mantra for me:
From the learned helplessness standpoint I understand the herd mentality and the desire to do anything get something back that no one had a right to take away from you in the first place. I think it shows the immense prevalence of the levels of energy deficiency within the general population. They won’t research, or ask what it that makes the vaccine different? They will not question the numbers of cases or the methodology in which the data was collected or validate the statements for truth.
This is why I can only talk to a select few on this issue.
The authorities have had a very easy time if they are faking this or just blowing the whole thing out of proportion. If people are looking to just get on a plane again and go to a resort to drink all the cheap Costco booze they can hold in exchange for shortened longevity and a miserable set of side effects. Well I suppose the price tag they value on there quality of life is their business, and the formula that I use to create my price tag is much different.
But in thinking on how this is being handled, perhaps the vaccines are being used as a means to separate the wheat from the chaff. In the Jacques Atoli piece he has a real disdain for the stupid (his word not mine). Perhaps as they up the stakes and rewards for getting vaccinated it is a ploy to see who
will trade the curtain they have for what’s behind curtain number three,(yes that is a Let’s make a deal reference). The thing is you and I know curtain number three has a donkey or perhaps a more appropriate prize, a casket behind it.

Great insight on the energy deficiency within the general population.

I also agree they are using this to separate the wheat from the chaff and test the price people will set for their lives/health. I can imagine this whole thing being a hoax just to test where the population is at.

In the Vegas casinos, they started offering employees extra vacation days for vax compliance to get the employee vax rate to 80%. They were stuck at about half that. They didn't have enough takers at one vacation day, but when they raised it to three vacation days, they got the extra slaves they needed. The people wouldn't even hold out for an extra vacation week.

Or at least, this is what the local media claim. Who really knows?

I am fascinated that their strategy seems to be to kill or disable their own most docile sheep. Everyone I know who got the vax was a Biden voter. Everyone who hasn't gotten the vax was a Trump or Bernie voter. I keep wondering if the U.S. military watched last year's riots and just decided to kill off Democrats.

J.R.K

Great insight on the energy deficiency within the general population.

I also agree they are using this to separate the wheat from the chaff and test the price people will set for their lives/health. I can imagine this whole thing being a hoax just to test where the population is at.

In the Vegas casinos, they started offering employees extra vacation days for vax compliance to get the employee vax rate to 80%. They were stuck at about half that. They didn't have enough takers at one vacation day, but when they raised it to three vacation days, they got the extra slaves they needed. The people wouldn't even hold out for an extra vacation week.

Or at least, this is what the local media claim. Who really knows?

I am fascinated that their strategy seems to be to kill or disable their own most docile sheep. Everyone I know who got the vax was a Biden voter. Everyone who hasn't gotten the vax was a Trump or Bernie voter. I keep wondering if the U.S. military watched last year's riots and just decided to kill off Democrats.
At this point in time I am open to and theory that seems plausible as a possibility of being the truth. The endgame has yet to be fully revealed I feel. In Canada we are looking as mentioned before at 75% compliance rate, and there are Doctors speaking out that are being run through the ringer and hung out to dry now for speaking there concerns, mostly due to the effects of the vaccine on young males getting myocardial infarction (horrible to think of a 12 -15 year old kid suffering a heart attack) but this is the road back to normal it appears it is going to be like the Great Wall of China, built over a pile of dead bodies.

J.R.K

This very well could be all one big mind game, realistically we are not able to see all the data and will never really know if this is truth because we cannot be everywhere or know everything. But we all decide what it is that we refer to as the truth and decide to believe in, we then act accordingly based on those beliefs. We question and try to dig deeper to understand, while others just go along with the flow.

javin

"Archer served as Vice President under President Jaclyn Bennett (2020- 2024), who did not seek a second term due to health concerns." - page 2

Jaclyn Bennett = JB = Joe Biden? Interesting coincidence.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals