VACCINE DAMAGE PREDICTED BY 2017 JOHN HOPKINS DOCUMENT

Peatress

I find it is frustrating. People have there minds made up and will not change irregardless of the amounts of evidence put before them.
Initially fear and shock propelled me to inform as many people as possible. Now when I am tempted to share new information with them I remind myself that I have already given them enough data to do their own research. Many are invested in decades of environmental issues, for instance, and won’t change their minds on climate change especially as their careers are depended on it being true. Others simply cannot fathom the idea that their government would want them dead and their doctors are willing to facilitate that. Image having to come to terms with the knowledge that your family member/s did not died peacefully but where actually enabled to die in a horrific way in hospital. Perhaps it’s easier not to know for some people.

J.R.K

Initially fear and shock propelled me to inform as many people as possible. Now when I am tempted to share new information with them I remind myself that I have already given them enough data to do their own research. Many are invested in decades of environmental issues, for instance, and won’t change their minds on climate change especially as their careers are depended on it being true. Others simply cannot fathom the idea that their government would want them dead and their doctors are willing to facilitate that. Image having to come to terms with the knowledge that your family member/s did not died peacefully but where actually enabled to die in a horrific way in hospital. Perhaps it’s easier not to know for some people.
It is a lot to swallow in one take. I have to agree that in many instances ignorance is bliss @Peatress.
What do you make of the Matt Hancock text messages release by the Telegraph?

Peatress

It is a lot to swallow in one take. I have to agree that in many instances ignorance is bliss @Peatress.
What do you make of the Matt Hancock text messages release by the Telegraph?
Sorry the the typo in the previous post.

We always knew Hancock was a rotten apple. I think this so called revelation is partly strategic. It will convince the public to mistrust public health/government even more thus hand power to a higher power – WHO. All the media outlets jumping on the story ignored ample evidence of skulduggery back in 2020/21. They are ignoring excess deaths and vaccine injuries. They are ignoring the flawed pcr tests. They are standing by whilst the government continues to endorse the jabs. It’s been really hard to come to terms with the level of deception. I’m a bit embarrassed that I only woke up in 2020.

J.R.K

. I’m a bit embarrassed that I only woke up in 2020.
Well many of us have had our share on that front. But it could have been worse at least you don’t have any of these shots first before waking up.
We in Canada are seeing shades of the scapegoats being set into place.
In the event 201 script this is looked at. I would watch carefully this transition to a much more adept and qualified group of people to handle these types of emergencies to transition towards a one world health system under WHO and that used as a stepping block to leverage more powers under the U.N. as global leadership.
Geopolitically I think the global south will not go along with it and gums up the works. But I fear the west is very far down this pathway.

Peatress

Well many of us have had our share on that front. But it could have been worse at least you don’t have any of these shots first before waking up.
We in Canada are seeing shades of the scapegoats being set into place.
In the event 201 script this is looked at. I would watch carefully this transition to a much more adept and qualified group of people to handle these types of emergencies to transition towards a one world health system under WHO and that used as a stepping block to leverage more powers under the U.N. as global leadership.
Geopolitically I think the global south will not go along with it and gums up the works. But I fear the west is very far down this pathway.
I got a tetanus shot 3 years ago which I am convinced was a covid shot. I'm magnetic, no one can convince me I haven't been poisoned.

The global south will be starved into submission either that or weather modification will be used. It's already happening. It started decades ago.

ThinPicking

I’m a bit embarrassed that I only woke up in 2020.
Don't be.

Most (I want to say any) of us who were, only were because we were burned. And it was a lonely place to be for so long.

I think there's an order about these lessons. But obviously I can't impose in good faith.

ThinPicking

Mr Thin I hope you are not mocking me.

I placed a magnet on my chest and on my lower back. The magnet sticks.
NO MA'AM. I wanted a control condition. One of those little neodymium discs?

Anything like that would be overtly comedic, you'd know. I'd want you to know. I'm not saying that would be ok. I'd still be a ********.

Peatress

NO MA'AM. I wanted a control condition. One of those little neodymium discs?

Anything like that would be overtly comedic, you'd know. I'd want you to know. I'm not saying that would be ok. I'd still be a ********.
Yes a neodymium magnet. Try it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals