J.R.K

Dean Henderson has been warning us for years. I think he may have been the first to be totally shut down. His website, his bank account were shut down the year before the Covid annoucement.
I was pretty much asleep but have always been prone to anarchy. So the very first book I read after Lori Lightfoot announced covid was Henderson's little gem on the illuminati and agenda 21. Or perhaps it was an interview with him that led me to his book. When the interviewer asked him what did he think of the announcement of covid, he said, "Welp. They're making their move." And that was it. He was spot on wrt to the agenda.

I think just have a stash (some antibiotics, steroids, aspiirin, vits and maybe glycine?) and live your life as you please.
I myself have everything but the antibiotics, I need to load up on progesterone, pregnenalone and try to get some DHEA sent to me. It is hard to believe that in Canada they do not even allow vitamin K2 mk4. So I try to derive as much from food as possible.
Thanks for the tips on reading material suggestions @Regina! Dean Henderson really has got this right hasn’t he?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals