VACCINE DAMAGE PREDICTED BY 2017 JOHN HOPKINS DOCUMENT

Drareg

It's happening folks. Exactly how they laid it out in 2017 in the spars document (script)

View: https://twitter.com/doctor_oxford/status/1620411682471432194?t=svyOb7hWGi_BGZG9L7ymYQ&s=19

yep, we suspected it, it seems like they want to pin China for it and justify war, I would keep in mind that it may be a script for the global ruling class to depopulate via wars on all sides, russia, china, USA all in on it possibly.
Check out this individuals twitter, some absolute gems about the epstein networks and how it links into covid-

Jam

ABSTRACT
Millions if not billions of people now believe that the world is under a bioweapons attack. A lot of blame has been
placed on the US funding of bioweapons. Dr. Anthony Fauci, Director of the US NIAID/NIH has come under severe
criticism for funding the infamous “Gain of Function” research. Many believe Fauci has not acted alone or even on
his own accord. The Author worked as a fellow at NIAID/NIH from 1988 to 1991, starting soon after Fauci became
head of NIAID. The author witnessed first hand infiltration of NIAID/NIH by Israel’s Mossad. While working at
NIAID/NIH one or more coworkers expressed a need to “preempt the next Jewish Holocaust”. For thirty years
since leaving NIH the Author has paid close attention to Mossad’s involvement in illegal US bioweapon activity
and attempts to disclose his observations. The Author hopes to educate the public on the current bioweapon attack
with COVID-19 and vaccines. The Author believes that Mossad intends to kill billions of people. Already 70% of
the world’s population have received a COVID-19 vaccine which in all appearance has the ability to cause deadly non
curable prion disease. The Author hopes the information provided will help those interested in ending this covert war.

View: https://rumble.com/v2auqfe-from-gnostics-to-transhumanists-the-kabbalah-denominator.html

View: https://rumble.com/v2b2zdo-world-war-shlomo-part-2-lab-leak-psy-op-classen-and-mossad-covid-klaus.html

Last edited:

Peatress

Plus one @Peatress
Hopefully people will see that the WHO was just as if not more incompetent than the governments bringing down the hammers.
Unfortunately, I don't trust people to see anything. I know people who are still wearing masks.
We won't. But they're bold enough to try and what follows that could be a lot harder to see through.
What follows?

Peatress

Don’t we all! I live with one!
Send them this - anonymously

FilJw_JXoAgOOSt

OP
ddjd

ddjd

J.R.K

I've given up sending stuff out now. I only post on the forum.
I find it is frustrating. People have there minds made up and will not change irregardless of the amounts of evidence put before them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals