VACCINE DAMAGE PREDICTED BY 2017 JOHN HOPKINS DOCUMENT

Nemo

They, the Enemies of Life, seem to be able to manufacture this so called mRNA poison very easily if they can produce millions so readily. Does anyone know how they do the manufacturing? Do they have big vial of mRNA and put it in petri dishes at a certain dose and then add fetal tissue or do they have a petri of fetal tissue and antifreeze and add the mRNA
How do they make the mRNA if they have never isolated the virus, is is produced by a 3D printer since the only place it exists is insilico? Does it grow in the petri dish
Does anyone have any idea how the Enemies of Life are doing this as compared to a real vaccine?
Just asking for a friend!

Unlike normal vaccines, where you have to culture a virus in petri dishes (actually vats) you build the mRNA sequences with a machine, a synthesizer, and then add the other stuff in the dose.

No culturing meant speed.

Nemo

All these speculations will be clear soon If the vaccines are as deadly as some claim, because excess mortality will be obvious. Im skeptical that will happen, it would trigger mass riots.

No, it wouldn't. No one would riot. We'd be lucky to get a large prayer protest together.

cgh4444

Riot over vaccine injuries/deaths? Yeah right. Theyd just find a way to blame it on some new covid mutation. And even if vaccines were blatantly responsible and the media for whatever reason decided to be somewhat honest about it, no one would riot. The parameters for rioting these days isn’t really conducive to that sort of thing, let’s be honest. Deny a 15 year old from getting a sex change operation or show a video of a black person getting shot? Absolutely, let’s riot.

Missenger

Deny a 15 year old from getting a sex change operation or show a video of a black person getting shot? Absolutely, let’s riot.
You know these people are paid to riot and use their fundraisers to pocket money for themselves, don't play dumb.

cgh4444

You know these people are paid to riot and use their fundraisers to pocket money for themselves, don't play dumb.

I really could care less either way, obviously they are being manipulated. Not sure why you felt the need to put in the “don’t play dumb” comment, do you need your cranberry juice?

Nemo

Giraffe

They, the Enemies of Life, seem to be able to manufacture this so called mRNA poison very easily if they can produce millions so readily. Does anyone know how they do the manufacturing? Do they have big vial of mRNA and put it in petri dishes at a certain dose and then add fetal tissue or do they have a petri of fetal tissue and antifreeze and add the mRNA
How do they make the mRNA if they have never isolated the virus, is is produced by a 3D printer since the only place it exists is insilico? Does it grow in the petri dish
Does anyone have any idea how the Enemies of Life are doing this as compared to a real vaccine?
Just asking for a friend!

Hearing No. 37 of the German Corona Extra-Parliamentary Inquiry Committee with Dr. Vanessa Schmidt-Krueger

"The problem that BioNTech had is that in the clinical phase the product, i.e. the RNA, was produced with completely different techniques to how it is being produced now. During the clinical phase they only needed small volumes of vaccine, they were able to use very expensive techniques that delivered highly purified end products. Now that they have entered mass production, that is no longer possible, they have had to switch to lower-cost processes, e.g. using huge quantities of DNA that functions as the substrate to be able to produce the RNA in an in-vitro transcription reaction. This is done via bacteria, via the fermentation of transformed bacteria that contain this DNA. The bacteria multiply the DNA in huge amounts, and this leads to new dangers or risks, particularly contamination. At the moment for instance the situation is that the DNA is transformed in the bacteria, it is multiplied, next the bacteria are opened and the DNA is extracted, then it is linearised via enzymes, and after that the linearised DNA undergoes in-vitro transcription to produce the RNA using various procedures."

achillea

Thank you Giraffe and Nemo it verifies what I suspected, the Enemies of Life need to meet madam guillotine

J.R.K

She's right. Many of you studs here are about to find your sexual services in high demand.
Perhaps, it was a good video and the sexual services part is an excellent avoid the jab marketing ploy. But I question if those services will only be useful to the unvaccinated females, due to the mimicry that the placenta has with the spike protein. If memory serves someone had m pointed out that the spike protein antibodies will possibly attack the placenta every time it forms and destroy the placenta and therefore kill the zygote as a result.

Nemo

Perhaps, it was a good video and the sexual services part is an excellent avoid the jab marketing ploy. But I question if those services will only be useful to the unvaccinated females, due to the mimicry that the placenta has with the spike protein. If memory serves someone had m pointed out that the spike protein antibodies will possibly attack the placenta every time it forms and destroy the placenta and therefore kill the zygote as a result.

Yes, only to the unvaxxed females. You're right about the placenta.

J.R.K

Yes, only to the unvaxxed females. You're right about the placenta.
Yeah I am starting to dislike being right on these topics. I got a probing this morning from a hardcore pro mRNA vaccinated person, one that knows he is right, if you don’t believe me just ask him he’ll tell you. This is one that I just let him talk because there is no convincing him otherwise on how safe and necessary this salvation from big pharma is!
I have concerns for his son who is an adult, his wife who is a nurse convinced him to get vaccinated, I cringed when I heard this as he had leukaemia twice in his teenage years, was treated and recovered. Knowledge gained through these threads makes me feel that an old health issue may return but this time the immune systems hands will be tied. I have no idea how a spike protein attached to each blood cell and carried by the platelets for who knows what length of time as it is clear three months have minimal effects on reduction of the numbers littered throughout the body.
Will it awaken the leukaemia in remission?
Will it spread those cancer stem cells to other organs?
Will it enhance the leukaemia and make it more aggressive?
Perhaps I am now the odd one to be thinking like this, because very few around me are thinking in this manner.

PolishSun

The problem could be that the vaccinated men would lie that they are unvaxed.

Anyway, about Mad Cow. Should I start looking for these symptoms in people for the next 2 years?
"The first symptom of Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease (CJD) is usually rapidly progressive dementia, leading to memory loss, personality changes, and hallucinations. Myoclonus (jerky movements) typically occurs in 90% of cases, but may be absent at initial onset.[10] Other frequently occurring features include anxiety, depression, paranoia, obsessive-compulsive symptoms, and psychosis.[11] This is accompanied by physical problems such as speech impairment, balance and coordination dysfunction (ataxia), changes in gait, and rigid posture. In most people with CJD, these symptoms are accompanied by involuntary movements. "

J.R.K

The problem could be that the vaccinated men would lie that they are unvaxed.

Anyway, about Mad Cow. Should I start looking for these symptoms in people for the next 2 years?
"The first symptom of Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease (CJD) is usually rapidly progressive dementia, leading to memory loss, personality changes, and hallucinations. Myoclonus (jerky movements) typically occurs in 90% of cases, but may be absent at initial onset.[10] Other frequently occurring features include anxiety, depression, paranoia, obsessive-compulsive symptoms, and psychosis.[11] This is accompanied by physical problems such as speech impairment, balance and coordination dysfunction (ataxia), changes in gait, and rigid posture. In most people with CJD, these symptoms are accompanied by involuntary movements. "
One other point is that these neurological diseases (CJD Alzheimer’s, Dementia ALS etc) usually take years and decades to manifest. I wonder if the vaccine will fast track there development, only time will tell.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals