Tucker On Why The Experts Are Doomers

Peatful

Peatful

YamnayaMommy

Tucker is so smart and independent and funny. Some credit/blame him for getting trump to take the coronavirus seriously. Trump probably did the right thing politically by taking the coronavirus seriously—otherwise the left could more credibly blame him for each and every flu-like mortality.

I first developed a major crush on Tucker after reading a Politico article in early 2016, in which Tucker humorously yet earnestly makes the populist/nationalist case for trump. That piece begins: <<
About 15 years ago, I said something nasty on CNN about Donald Trump’s hair. I can’t now remember the context, assuming there was one. In any case, Trump saw it and left a message the next day.

“It’s true you have better hair than I do,” Trump said matter-of-factly. “But I get more ***** than you do.” Click.>>

lol

YamnayaMommy

Also, Tucker and Ann Coulter, besides sharing controversial attitudes toward globalization and immigration, both use nicotine gum/lozenges nootropically.

they are both super smart and tremendously good writers, in apparently excellent health.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals