A Forbidden Interview:FOX-NEWS VS TAX HISTORIAN RUTGER BREGMAN

managing

This would be a much more interesting discussion if you were able to read and weren't doing a bunch of projective identification nonsense. Authoritarians like you would have me prosecuted for hate speech, just for disagreeing with your neo-marxist psychosis.

Ooooh, you know buzzwords. And not much else.

Kingpinguin

The super rich who has most money to taxes figure out ways to hide their money in off-shore accounts and other things that protect them from taxes. So even if they raise taxes the rich wont pay them. Only the people who cant afford it will have to pay. And what does the US spend it on. Drones, bombs, killing people in the middle east. USA been declaring war with countries for the last 40 years and never really won any of them or gained anything except gaining more enemies/countries who hate them and spend bilions. USA debt is record high. But its cool banks still keep pulling money out of thin air on their computers. Lending every american citizen loans for houses, school etc that they will never afford to pay back in their life time. Thats called inflation. And eventually the bubble will pop. The anerican economy atm is so inflated and made up. Theres no real money and everyone will get to pay for that in the coming 3-4 years 100% it will be much worse than 2008. Likely one of the worse deflations in US history and so many people will be come poor and loose their jobs. Why? Because the govement wants to regulate everything including the market and wellfare. Drop the goverment control and restart the economy and let the strongest survive. Thats how it works and its the only way things can work. Wellfare in the end does not work. It will just cause debt and inflation which in turn will hurt everyone and just cause more people becoming poor. Even minimum wage is bad. It just hinders those who dont have a job to get a job. Some companies would be willing to pay 8 usd instead of 12 but since minimumwage is 12 then those potential workers dont get hired. And 8 dollars per hour is better than 0 or living on the street isnt it? But people have no common sense how economics work. They just blame goverment, the system and the rich. Sure its the goverments fault but for the opposite reason. Less goverment control and taxes is healthier for a growing economy rather than increased market control and sky high taxes.

like to add another example of bad goverment control. university wasnt always expensive. You wanna know what happened? School was once cheap. Then the goverment starting lending money so more could borrow and afford to study? What happened then? Well obviously the schools realized everyone has more money to pay so we can now increase the price. Then goverment just raised loans more. Which yeah u get the picture now you are allowed to take massive loans to pay for university. The universities get rich on goverment money that you borrow. And the goverment dont lose anything. Who lose? You do. you have life long debt. Why? Because of goverment interference.

Last edited:
Multi-Culti works everywhere imo,its just a part of the native population that gets carried away,by unconscious hostility
towards complexity.

Of course, the native Swedes are just getting "carried away by unconscious hostility" when they lament like 22 year old Joel, "It felt just weird. I’ve been living here my whole life, I grew up here and you feel like that environment gets violated."

Hundred explosions in Sweden: What's going on?
BBC Wakes Up to Sweden Bombing Epidemic Years After Breitbart
Bomb attacks are now a normal part of Swedish life | The Spectator
Swedish police arrest 3 in bombings amid increase in gang violence

The Danish are securing their border with Sweden for the first time in 70 years: Denmark, Worried About Bombings by Swedish Gangs, Begins Border Checks.

Remember the grooming gangs?

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia
Rochdale child sex abuse ring - Wikipedia
'I won't ignore race of grooming gangs' - Javid
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/grooming-gang-victim-i-raped-16165949

If "multi-culti" works so well, why are 80+% of prisoners in Dutch correctional facilities non-native Dutch, with a vastly over represented proportion being Moroccan and Turkish Muslims? Why does the Swedish government not record the ethnicity of criminals? Why is the only person in the British government who says that the Pakistani Muslim ethnicities of grooming gangs should not be covered up because "ignoring the ethnicity of abusers gives 'oxygen' to extremists" a person of Pakistani heritage himself?

Might as well keep the politically correct virtual reality headsets on. The world a few of the contributors to this thread are viewing is indubitably more pleasant than reality.

Kingpinguin

Of course, the native Swedes are just getting "carried away by unconscious hostility" when they lament like 22 year old Joel, "It felt just weird. I’ve been living here my whole life, I grew up here and you feel like that environment gets violated."

The Danish are securing their border with Sweden for the first time in 70 years: Denmark, Worried About Bombings by Swedish Gangs, Begins Border Checks.

Grooming gang victim raped by more than 100 men was arrested instead of abusers

If "multi-culti" works so well, why are 80+% of prisoners in Dutch correctional facilities non-native Dutch, with a vastly over represented proportion being Moroccan and Turkish Muslims? Why does the Swedish government not record the ethnicity of criminals? Why is the only person in the British government who says that the Pakistani Muslim ethnicities of grooming gangs should not be covered up because "ignoring the ethnicity of abusers gives 'oxygen' to extremists" a person of Pakistani heritage himself?

Might as well keep the politically correct virtual reality headsets on. The world a few of the contributors to this thread are viewing is indubitably more pleasant than reality.

amen

OP
Tristan Loscha

Grooming gang victim raped by more than 100 men was arrested instead of abusers

This is all awful,and makes me sad.

Then: foreign pakistani dark people,pakistani organized child grooming sounds also an awful lot like native white people,sounds like catholic Church organized child grooming,but the perpetrators,native white men,get even help and concealment from official bodies!!A lot of Cons need correction glasses
for their pervasive politically incorrect reasoning,a suburban or rural cyberspace of emotions.
But maybe we are on the same page:let us deport ALL criminals,the dirty ones,and also the white collar-
tricksters,2nd -class ticket to a country of their choice!!What about that??sounds good to me!!

schnueffler-diensthund-herr.jpg

The bombings are insane,and a true testament to the horrors of war.(Maybe its fireworks!?)But i bet that some western-incels
threw a lot of grenades and bombs at the homes of families from the countries a lot of these dudes are natively from!So they inferring from their experiences abroad the customs of their hospitable country!

If you are as staunch against crime as i am,we should pool our energy to erase the sinful ways
of the World 2gether.
Hope this Helps!

postman

This is all awful,and makes me sad.

Then: foreign pakistani dark people,pakistani organized child grooming sounds also an awful lot like native white people,sounds like catholic Church organized child grooming,but the perpetrators,native white men,get even help and concealment from official bodies!!A lot of Cons need correction glasses
for their pervasive politically incorrect reasoning,a suburban or rural cyberspace of emotions.
But maybe we are on the same page:let us deport ALL criminals,the dirty ones,and also the white collar-
tricksters,2nd -class ticket to a country of their choice!!What about that??sounds good to me!!

View attachment 15597

The bombings are insane,and a true testament to the horrors of war.(Maybe its fireworks!?)But i bet that some western-incels
threw a lot of grenades and bombs at the homes of families from the countries a lot of these dudes are natively from!So they inferring from their experiences abroad the customs of their hospitable country!

If you are as staunch against crime as i am,we should pool our energy to erase the sinful ways
of the World 2gether.
Hope this Helps!
There aren't a lot of catholics in Sweden, but there are a few. Catholocism used to be illegal in Sweden but I guess, as an act of tolerance by liberals, they were welcomed back in the late 1800s.

Sweden isn't a warzone. At least not officially. It's upheld by leftists as a great example of the fact that multiculturalism works.

Lmao what's up with your obsession with incels? Anyways Sweden hasn't partaken in any of those wars you're talking about, so these attacks have nothing to do with revenge because of Swedish crimes. Maybe the attacks have something to do with perceived crimes, because leftists have brainwashed the immigrants that white people and Swedish people are evil "so it's understandable if you want to commit violent acts against sweden". Here are some of the results of the "fireworks":

1.jpg

2.jpg

OP
Tristan Loscha
LOL!
I dont condone such acts.
It is of utmost importance that the forbidden Wars in this this world-region are stopped,almost two decades of warfare
is degenerate.But im sure that handgrenade-throwing isnt some kind of third-world-gene-defect,
but crazy reenactment of the action abroad!
Really gives me pause!

postman

LOL!
I dont condone such acts.
It is of utmost importance that the forbidden Wars in this this world-region are stopped,almost two decades of warfare
is degenerate.But im sure that handgrenade-throwing isnt some kind of third-world-gene-defect,
but crazy reenactment of the action abroad!
Really gives me pause!
Whatever the reason for the actions may be, maybe, just maybe, it could be a reason as to why people are not interested in having open borders. Just maybe, people who don't want endless replacement levels of migration might not just be "racist ***hole incels"

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom