A Forbidden Interview:FOX-NEWS VS TAX HISTORIAN RUTGER BREGMAN

postman

"What do you mean by contain emissions?"
The production and discharge of something,of Personality in that regard,hostile scapegoating Foreigners,Single-Moms,by means of incitement of violence or hate-speech concealed as freee-speech.

Multiculturalism works in Germany actually,foreigners live their lives,we have parallel-society-development,which is
awesome,even the rise in criminality,which is just overblown and completely explainable by demographic skew towards male gender.Big crimescene for me is slimy native-goons who are causing the homelessness-crisis
out of sheer infantile showboating.

For the annoying low-class people,they are all exactly the same,
so i dont care much for white ape vs black ape fantasy-fights,for which they have an unsavory appetite.

It seems to me that bad-trait low class native-goons
want to claim the fame of, as an example,German innovation.But german innovation never came from low-class,bad-trait
bad-faith goons
.So,the parallel-society runs for me between inspired citizen and listless goons.
It doesnt matter were they are coming from,or which peculiar madnesses they are afflicted with at the moment,which
cult,religion,superstition or phony hierarchy-building.
I don't believe in hate speech, it's a totalitarian idea, authoritarians who feel the need to control the way people speak constantly bring it up whenever the free speech comes up. "I believe in free speech, but..." Well then you don't believe in free speech. If anything, hostile scapegoating of free speech is the real hate speech that should be "contained". Incitement of violence is a separate issue and that is already covered under other laws than hate speech laws.

Have you been the victim of any of these crimes? I'd wager that you would feel different about the situation if you or anyone you held dear were to become victims. And then to see how the progressive establishment would do absolutely nothing to help you or achieve justice. And that the rise in crime is only because there are more males, that has been disproven over and over and over again, I don't think you have done any serious investigation into this.

How are the "native-goons" causing all the homelessness? It is the natives who are working every day, and paying taxes to help the immigrants survive... Are you working and paying taxes by the way?

How can you say the rise of parallel societies is a good thing? For the sake of argument let's not say these immigrants have to assimilate, but at the very least they should integrate into society? Parallel societies means they have separate justice systems, do you really think that is a good thing? I have a hard time believing that...

You seem to have a serious dislike for people who in your words are "low-class". Like so many other progressives you seem to hate the people that you claim to represent.

Did it ever occur to you that western media would never publish anything remotely unbiased regarding Russia and China?

I knew you are pro-russian, pro-putin. I bet you watch RT.
As a Russian citizen I do state that Western media broadcasts 99% true unbiased image of the regime. The only problem it does not show you the whole picture. The picture of much more crooked and absurdly bizzare reality then you can even imagine.

LUH 3417

As a Russian citizen I do state that Western media broadcasts 99% true unbiased image of the regime. The only problem it does not show you the whole picture. The picture of much more crooked and absurdly bizzare reality then you can even imagine.
So you think western media is not crooked and absurdly bizarre? It’s all the same ***t. And actually my name is a pun on rasputin. Get a clue.

OP
Tristan Loscha
Postman

..In my understanding,Free Speech is used as a ploy for harrassment and stalking.There are people with psychological
need for this behaviour, as i understand.

..the slime-native-goons werent explained by me,which was all by accident.This codename in the homeless-scene-
sentence was reserved for the Landlord,who is sucking natives and foreigners alike like the vampires they are.
Only for vanity,and no true need,all this moneygrubbing.Way worse than stolen cans of coke,like those foreigners!

..I dislike aspects of parallel-societies,but realised we already have those with the good-class and low-class divide.
Also,they dont have separate justice systems,thats a mouthful!So-called honour-killings happen all the time,
some low-class-native-goon snaps finally under the pressure that his female copulates totally with another mate.
Nerd-Rage ensues,he hits her and the children with a hammer to the head!!Happens all the time! Perpetrated by
low-class native goons,it just doesnt get the phony label of honor-killing.Stop monkeying around!
Dont care about foreign vs native idiot-divide,but i wrote a lot on it,plz read it !

..I do have severe reservations about the possible quality of common sense,honor,and personality-traits of the low-class-decadence which struck me as inconsiderate,mean-spirited,brute,showboating,playing male,being incel,woman-hating,phony hierarchy-building and so on and so forth,which is a pervasive system,or like a syndrom almost!
This is a general tendency.
..The thing is,progressives do hate the people they want to uplift,because they are thinking, if they bring enough
arguments forward and good and fair living-conditions,they will become progressives too!
..But im not so sure about that.Different Family Values,Values and such!
Hope this helps!

OP
Tristan Loscha

Much respect for living and copeing in a Country with many problems,also programmed by the west like a curse.
But the Russia-bashing that is happening in the West is due to bad-faith acting of the Powers of the day.
They dont want a strong Russia,ever again.

LUH 3417

I do in fact watch RT considering it’s the only news that reports on protests around the world while Fox, CNN and MSNBC entertain each other with trump’s impeachment and ***** hats for the past 2 years.

postman

Postman

..In my understanding,Free Speech is used as a ploy for harrassment and stalking.There are people with psychological
need for this behaviour, as i understand.
Harassment and stalking, there are already laws against those things. That's not what hate speech laws are. Hate speech laws are laws that make specific words, ideas, and facts, illegal to express. Anyone who is in favor of such laws is an authoritarian through and through. But Germany doesn't exactly have the best track record when it comes to free speech and free expression...

..the slime-native-goons werent explained by me,which was all by accident.This codename in the homeless-scene-
sentence was reserved for the Landlord,who is sucking natives and foreigners alike like the vampires they are.
Only for vanity,and no true need,all this moneygrubbing.Way worse than stolen cans of coke,like those foreigners!
Most of the immigrant criminals are not homeless, they are living in apartments which are paid for by the German workers. Stolen cans of coke, don't make me laugh. Try murder, rape, and robbery at knifepoint, often specifically and in a racist manner targeting native Germans. The Romani are homeless and they are the ones who seldom do anything worse than shoplifting, they aren't the big problem and they are not the ones who have come during the refugee crisis.

..I dislike aspects of parallel-societies,but realised we already have those with the good-class and low-class divide.
Also,they dont have separate justice systems,thats a mouthful!So-called honour-killings happen all the time,
some low-class-native-goon snaps finally under the pressure that his female copulates totally with another mate.
Nerd-Rage ensues,he hits her and the children with a hammer to the head!!Happens all the time! Perpetrated by
low-class native goons,it just doesnt get the phony label of honor-killing.Stop monkeying around!
Dont care about foreign vs native idiot-divide,but i wrote a lot on it,plz read it !
Things are already bad, so lets create even more problems? Those earlier parallel societies you're speaking of are not even comparable to the parallel societies that are growing now. Are you seriously saying that honor-killing is a phony label? Reading this is surreal. Do you not think it's a problem if for example a young muslim woman is murdered because she dates a german man? Why are you trying to relativize such a thing? Very strange. I wasn't even talking about honor-killings, I was talking about crime in general and how it's discouraged in these clan societies to go the police, and that they prefer to have their patriarchs solve disputes instead, and people who still decide to go to the police will be ostracized and possibly face worse consequences.

..I do have severe reservations about the possible quality of common sense,honor,and personality-traits of the low-class-decadence which struck me as inconsiderate,mean-spirited,brute,showboating,playing male,being incel,woman-hating,phony hierarchy-building and so on and so forth,which is a pervasive system,or like a syndrom almost!
This is a general tendency.
..The thing is,progressives do hate the people they want to uplift,because they are thinking, if they bring enough
arguments forward and good and fair living-conditions,they will become progressives too!
..But im not so sure about that.Different Family Values,Values and such!
Hope this helps!
In my experience, so called "low class people" as you've put it, are often very nice people once you get to know them. Maybe they don't appreciate your judgement. Conversely I've found that more well-off people whether they be progressives and conservatives are often selfish, judgemental, vain, obsessed with their own image and social standing, class-hating, intolerant, anal-retentive, and unempathetic.

But thanks for admitting that many progressives hate the working class, it seems like some of the stereotypes about progressives are true...

postman

If you want to watch relatively accurate mainstream news about Russia, watch American media. If you want to watch relatively accurate mainstream news about USA, watch Russian media like RT.

I do in fact watch RT considering it’s the only news that reports on protests around the world while Fox, CNN and MSNBC entertain each other with trump’s impeachment and ***** hats for the past 2 years.

I knew it. I can see you are being corrupted by Putin's propaganda machine.

Much respect for living and copeing in a Country with many problems,also programmed by the west like a curse.
But the Russia-bashing that is happening in the West is due to bad-faith acting of the Powers of the day.
They dont want a strong Russia,ever again.

I don't live in Russia because, I repeat, Russian reality is bizzare. And indead Russia is a curse for civilized world. It is a menace that should be eliminated one way or another.

Google co-founder Sergey Brin called Russia “Nigeria with snow.” His mother calls it “an inherently gangster country,” meaning one of all-permeating nepotism, corruption and violence.

LUH 3417

I don't live in Russia because, I repeat, Russian reality is bizzare. And indead Russia is a curse for civilized world. It is a menace that should be eliminated one way or another.

Google co-founder Sergey Brin called Russia “Nigeria with snow.” His mother calls it “an inherently gangster country,” meaning one of all-permeating nepotism, corruption and violence.
Because American pedophile politicians are bastions of truth, logic, and goodwill. You quote a Google cofounder? A military intel contractor collecting and selling data?

OP
Tristan Loscha

Russia had lots of good people.
The conditions that Russia are facing are an effect of the betrayal of the USA.
They didnt kept their word.
The promised agreement was mending the differences and integrating the bloc-states equally and emancipated
into one World-community.

managing

Foreigners are destroying just about every western country, because as a whole they refuse to assimilate and nobody is making them assimilate, so they work in their own self interest and in the interest of their own identity group at the cost of whichever country they have invaded. Promoting their own culture, their own values, their own religion, their own race, all in opposition to the country that they are guests in. Not to mention they flood the market with low-skill labor, destroying the opportunities of native low-skill laborers which is exactly why multinational corporations love open borders.
If you are not native American, you are the descendant of foreigners who did exactly what you describe. Except your ancestors were successful in a way that newcomers can't possibly be. They don't have overwhelming numbers, superior weapons, nor diseases to use in taking over.

Assimilation takes time. And works both ways. A fact you seem unprepared to deal with. "Right to live in an echo chamber", "right to be surrounded by people who look like me, smell like me, and go to the same church as me" are not in the constitution.

postman

If you are not native American, you are the descendant of foreigners who did exactly what you describe. Except your ancestors were successful in a way that newcomers can't possibly be. They don't have overwhelming numbers, superior weapons, nor diseases to use in taking over.

Assimilation takes time. And works both ways. A fact you seem unprepared to deal with. "Right to live in an echo chamber", "right to be surrounded by people who look like me, smell like me, and go to the same church as me" are not in the constitution.
I'm not American. Even if I was, using white guilt like this is rediculous. Like "you did these crimes 300 years ago so this is what you deserve", yes that's totally not a racist way of thinking, absolutely not...

Assimilation works one way, you're thinking of integration. It has been tried and it doesn't work, it just leads to tensions, fighting, and each interest group working in the interests of their own group rather than the whole country. Except for whilte people of course, because if they do that it's called racism, but when any other group acts like that it's celebrated.

I didn't ask for those things you listed which would have been clear if you read the rest of my posts. Anyways, the founders of USA were racists so I'm not sure you would wanna go back to them to make such an argument.

managing

I'm not American. Even if I was, using white guilt like this is rediculous. Like "you did these crimes 300 years ago so this is what you deserve", yes that's totally not a racist way of thinking, absolutely not...

Assimilation works one way, you're thinking of integration. It has been tried and it doesn't work, it just leads to tensions, fighting, and each interest group working in the interests of their own group rather than the whole country. Except for whilte people of course, because if they do that it's called racism, but when any other group acts like that it's celebrated.

I didn't ask for those things you listed which would have been clear if you read the rest of my posts. Anyways, the founders of USA were racists so I'm not sure you would wanna go back to them to make such an argument.
Nobody said anything about white guilt. You brought that. I simply find it silly when the descendants of invaders and murderers thump their chest and turn to those who don't look like them and proclaim "This is my land, go back where you came from." Make no mistake, I descend from white Europeans. But I feel no guilt over their actions, collectively or individually. "White guilt" is something made up by authoritarians to disparage open-minded people. People who think for themselves just realize that it is the height of vanity to proclaim some kind of origin story (as Americans).

I see that you strategically hide where you live and/or are from in order that I can't contextualize your xenophobia. That's fine. Its clear that you wish to spread fear and hatred instead of reason and calm. Ta-ta.

postman

Nobody said anything about white guilt. You brought that. I simply find it silly when the descendants of invaders and murderers thump their chest and turn to those who don't look like them and proclaim "This is my land, go back where you came from." Make no mistake, I descend from white Europeans. But I feel no guilt over their actions, collectively or individually. "White guilt" is something made up by authoritarians to disparage open-minded people. People who think for themselves just realize that it is the height of vanity to proclaim some kind of origin story (as Americans).

I see that you strategically hide where you live and/or are from in order that I can't contextualize your xenophobia. That's fine. Its clear that you wish to spread fear and hatred instead of reason and calm. Ta-ta.

It's true that "white guilt" is made up by authoritarians, it's made up by authoritarian progressives who are using it to destroy western civilization. They make westerners act against their own interest because of how evil their ancestors were, supposedly, while at the same time importing millions of foreigners and encouraging them to act in their own group interest. I don't care what people look like, you'd have to discuss that with someone else, same with the "origin story".

You're not reasonable, all you have is a bunch of strawman arguments. It doesn't matter where I'm from, the same thing is happening to USA and all of western Europe. Your politics spread spread fear and hatred, that's really the whole point of your politics, but you're too unreasonable to critically analyze it.

managing

It's true that "white guilt" is made up by authoritarians, it's made up by authoritarian progressives who are using it to destroy western civilization. They make westerners act against their own interest because of how evil their ancestors were, supposedly, while at the same time importing millions of foreigners and encouraging them to act in their own group interest. I don't care what people look like, you'd have to discuss that with someone else, same with the "origin story".

You're not reasonable, all you have is a bunch of strawman arguments. It doesn't matter where I'm from, the same thing is happening to USA and all of western Europe. Your politics spread spread fear and hatred, that's really the whole point of your politics, but you're too unreasonable to critically analyze it.

You think your ethnicity, nationality, race are pure and your best interests lie with your "group". This is a sillier alignment than even religion. At least with religion there is the (possibility) of shared values. My Mexican neighbor is a very good person. The Congolese family at my children's school are an integral part of our community. Of course there are counter examples, just as there are from "my group" whatever the hell that is to begin with.

The bottom line is, this is the Ray Peat Forum. Motto is a quote from the wise man: Think. Perceive. Act.

I encounter every person as a person and judge them on the content of their character, not their "group" membership.

Your "group", whatever it is, is an illusion. It doesn't exist. Therefore, your "group" will never look out for your own interests. You've delegated thought, perception, and action to dilettantes and fascists who use the power you've given them to manipulate you to doing their bidding and will leave you out to dry all by yourself when it turns bad. You propound to not "believe in hate speech". Well I believe in it, and I know it when I see it.

Meanwhile, you don't even have the courage to tell us what "group interest" you defend against <gasp> immigrants.

LUH 3417

You think your ethnicity, nationality, race are pure and your best interests lie with your "group". This is a sillier alignment than even religion. At least with religion there is the (possibility) of shared values. My Mexican neighbor is a very good person. The Congolese family at my children's school are an integral part of our community. Of course there are counter examples, just as there are from "my group" whatever the hell that is to begin with.

The bottom line is, this is the Ray Peat Forum. Motto is a quote from the wise man: Think. Perceive. Act.

I encounter every person as a person and judge them on the content of their character, not their "group" membership.

Your "group", whatever it is, is an illusion. It doesn't exist. Therefore, your "group" will never look out for your own interests. You've delegated thought, perception, and action to dilettantes and fascists who use the power you've given them to manipulate you to doing their bidding and will leave you out to dry all by yourself when it turns bad. You propound to not "believe in hate speech". Well I believe in it, and I know it when I see it.

Meanwhile, you don't even have the courage to tell us what "group interest" you defend against <gasp> immigrants.
THANK YOU!

postman

This would be a much more interesting discussion if you were able to read and weren't doing a bunch of projective identification nonsense. Authoritarians like you would have me prosecuted for hate speech, just for disagreeing with your neo-marxist psychosis.

kyle

My Mexican neighbor is a very good person. The Congolese family at my children's school are an integral part of our community.

game-of-thrones-white_saviour.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom