A Forbidden Interview:FOX-NEWS VS TAX HISTORIAN RUTGER BREGMAN

LUH 3417

Multi-Culti works everywhere imo,its just a part of the native population that gets carried away,by unconscious hostility
towards complexity.
Furthermore,the upper people,on average liberals,see with disdain on people with that
type of sophistication espoused by you.They think that the little man is ruining our flawed,but good societies.
China is multicultural (56 different ethnic groups and many different religions. The majority is Han Chinese and atheist).

postman

I said: You hate the old world religions and the Orthodox Jews and Muslims banning same sex bath houses, but you are crying for the old religion’s family values even if it allowed for beating your wife and ruthless slaughter of animals. Which one do you want?

I am being completely earnest.
I already addressed the bathhouse thing, go back to the previous page and see if you can find the post.

postman

To quote a multicultural Jew whose books were banned and whose reputation has been destroyed:
You differ from a great man in only one respect: the great man was once a very little man, but he developed one important quality: he recognized the smallness and narrowness of his thoughts and actions. Under the pressure of some task that meant a great deal to him, he learned to see how his smallness, his pettiness endangered his happiness. In other words, a great man knows when and in what way he is a little man. A little man does not know he is little and is afraid to know. He hides his pettiness and narrowness behind illusions of strength and greatness, someone else's strength and greatness. He's proud of his great generals but not of himself. He admires an idea he has not had, not one he has had. The less he understands something, the more firmly he believes in it. And the better he understands an idea, the less he believes in it.
Wilhelm Reich was ethnically jewish, but he wasn't culturally or religiously jewish. He wasn't a jewish supremacist, he's not the type of person I've been talking about and I have no issue with him or anyone else like him. You seem to have some kind of flashback to nazis over and over again, it's some kind of progressive mind virus. And no, taking pride in ones heritage or nation does not mean that you have to be some kind of jingoistic fascist or whatever lmao. I bet you have no problem with "minorities" expressing love for their countries and customs but if a white person even says he wants to keep his culture he's a nazi, a fascist, and whatever else.

postman

China is multicultural (56 different ethnic groups and many different religions. The majority is Han Chinese and atheist).
And China is run by Han supremacists who continually abuse minorities and literally place them in concentration camps, just because of their cultural and religious affiliation. What a great example!

OP
Tristan Loscha
And China is run by Han supremacists who continually abuse minorities and literally place them in concentration camps, just because of their cultural and religious affiliation. What a great example!

Agree a little bit!

The Supremacists all over should come to their senses,but we are all different it seems,
and mode of thinking and "Personality" is dividing us!

LUH 3417

Wilhelm Reich was ethnically jewish, but he wasn't culturally or religiously jewish. He wasn't a jewish supremacist, he's not the type of person I've been talking about and I have no issue with him or anyone else like him. You seem to have some kind of flashback to nazis over and over again, it's some kind of progressive mind virus. And no, taking pride in ones heritage or nation does not mean that you have to be some kind of jingoistic fascist or whatever lmao. I bet you have no problem with "minorities" expressing love for their countries and customs but if a white person even says he wants to keep his culture he's a nazi, a fascist, and whatever else.
Actually I could not care less for nationalism and ethnic pride. I was raised that way and think itis a result of being undereducated and exposed to uninteresting people, plus some poverty and malnutrition tossed in. My dad actually has a serious Jewish boogeyman complex and thinks the reason he is only a millionaire and not a multimillion is because of Das Juden.
What I do actually care about is being able to get advanced degrees without having to get into 500k$ in debt, being able to afford a decent apartment in the city I live, having recreational activities and sane cities that allow for bike paths and accessible public transit. I personally appreciate all the multiculturalism in my city, like the Korean sauna with separate floors for men and women. There is no law stating it has to be this way, but if I want to go to a bathhouse owned by Koreans with mostly Korean clientele I just respect their set up rather than trying to pick up guys in the hot tub and complaining about their Christian morality.

Last edited:

postman

Agree a little bit!

The Supremacists all over should come to their senses,but we are all different it seems,
and mode of thinking and "Personality" is dividing us!
Yes, all kinds of supremacist thinking is cancer. If you think personality is dividing us, and you want to eliminate division, are you trying to eliminate peoples personality? Why not just let people be who they are?

Actually I could care less for nationalism and ethnic pride. I was raised that way and think itis a result of being undereducated and exposed to uninteresting people, plus some poverty and malnutrition tossed in.
I didn't ask for you opinion about those things, I inferred your racist opinons about others having such thoughts.

LUH 3417

Yes, all kinds of supremacist thinking is cancer. If you think personality is dividing us, and you want to eliminate division, are you trying to eliminate peoples personality? Why not just let people be who they are?

I didn't ask for you opinion about those things, I inferred your racist opinons about others having such thoughts.
“Why not just let people be who they are?” Except for instances where they are not like you. You have some serious cognitive dissonance. You’re also projecting your racist ranting throughout the entire thread onto me.

postman

Actually I could not care less for nationalism and ethnic pride. I was raised that way and think itis a result of being undereducated and exposed to uninteresting people, plus some poverty and malnutrition tossed in. My dad actually has a serious Jewish boogeyman complex and thinks the reason he is only a millionaire and not a multimillion is because of Das Juden.
What I do actually care about is being able to get advanced degrees without having to get into 500k$ in debt, being able to afford a decent apartment in the city I live, having recreational activities and sane cities that allow for bike paths and accessible public transit. I personally appreciate all the multiculturalism in my city, like the Korean sauna with separate floors for men and women. There is no law stating it has to be this way, but if I want to go to a bathhouse owned by Koreans with mostly Korean clientele I just respect their set up rather than trying to pick up guys in the hot tub and complaining about their Christian morality.
Cool false equivalence. I'm not talking about some korean bathhouse, I'm talking about muslims forcing communal bathhouses to have separate opening times for men and women because muslims demand it. But I guess in the progressive brain it's more important to virtue signal and feel like a good person than to care about women's rights, and womens basic right of movement, and not segregating genders because a violent 1600 year old demands it.

LUH 3417

Cool false equivalence. I'm not talking about some korean bathhouse, I'm talking about muslims forcing communal bathhouses to have separate opening times for men and women because muslims demand it. But I guess in the progressive brain it's more important to virtue signal and feel like a good person than to care about women's rights, and womens basic right of movement, and not segregating genders because a violent 1600 year old demands it.
Well that would not fly where I live so I clearly have no opinion on it. Unless they were enforcing that law in a place of worship I doubt it would fly anywhere else in the west. Aren’t you the one sobbing over family values? Family as in, the father and all his household slaves? What do you even do for a living? I care so much for women’s rights I help them deliver their children and breast feed when they have issues. I give them sane counseling on vaccinations and medical procedures they have power of consent over and let them know they have the freedom to self educate and make choices based on their beliefs. What’s your part time gig considering you’re a full time internet warrior?

postman

“Why not just let people be who they are?” Except for instances where they are not like you. You have some serious cognitive dissonance. You’re also projecting your racist ranting throughout the entire thread onto me.
I'm not a racist, in the meaning that I don't think any races are better than any other races or have the right to rule over other races. If anyone is a racist it seems like you are that person, you're the one who brought up China as a shining example of a free multicultural society when in reality it's a ******* racist hellhole where you get ******* put in reeducation camps for being a muslim. :lol:

OP
Tristan Loscha

Exactly!Now we are talking!
We should contain emissions of Personality which is encroaching upon the wellbeing of others.
Left and Right,Foreigners and Natives.
The difference is the scale with which we measure who is the more insane Man-Ape.
I believe multiculturalism already works,and the money-thing is the weapon used,and not some transgressor-mexican.
Wage-Restraint is what is hurting us most,and your Boss with nice at-will employment options is surely no mexican.

LUH 3417

I'm not a racist, in the meaning that I don't think any races are better than any other races or have the right to rule over other races. If anyone is a racist it seems like you are that person, you're the one who brought up China as a shining example of a free multicultural society when in reality it's a ******* racist hellhole where you get ******* put in reeducation camps for being a muslim. :lol:
I never called China a shining example of anything. I literally wrote a post about how many ethnicities exist within China and the fact that it is mostly atheist. Quit the gas lighting.

postman

What do you mean by contain emissions? Where do you think multiculturalism works? If you've grown up in a multicultural society and you are used to high levels of crime, ethnic conflict, and speech restrictions and think of it as normal, I think the bar is set pretty low.

postman

I never called China a shining example of anything. I literally wrote a post about how many ethnicities exist within China and the fact that it is mostly atheist. Quit the gas lighting.
You wrote that in a reply that said that multiculturalism is great and works everywhere, which was a reply to me saying multiculturalism doesn't work. You're the one whos projecting and gaslighting.

Summer

Ah, yes. Marxists trying to push their dream on the West still without mentioning that they’ve switched class with race. They’ll tell you there’s no difference between people. Only that the proletariat must eliminate the bourgeoisie, but they’ll wait last minute to tell you that the title is no longer limited to the rich. The bourgeoise according to today’s Marxists is you, if you’re white, that is.

LUH 3417

You wrote that in a reply that said that multiculturalism is great and works everywhere, which was a reply to me saying multiculturalism doesn't work. You're the one whos projecting and gaslighting.
I never wrote multiculturalism is great and worked everywhere. I think you are confusing me with poster Tristan. I said something along the lines of where I live it is multicultural.

Also, wow, looks like those Chinese concentration camps are doing exactly what you’d like to happen to the Muslims in your country:
China has vehemently denied the claims and called the camps as "vocational education training centres" used to reduce extremism by teaching residents about the law and help them learn Mandarin as well as assimilate them to the mainstream society.

According to Abdul Amin, there are about 20,000 Muslims in Beijing and all of them were free to worship in mosques and there were many available halal food operators to cater for the Muslim community.

Read more at Minority Muslims free to practise their religion in China, says Islamic group

postman

I never wrote multiculturalism is great and worked everywhere. I think you are confusing me with poster Tristan. I said something along the lines of where I live it is multicultural.

Also, wow, looks like those Chinese concentration camps are doing exactly what you’d like to happen to the Muslims in your country:
China has vehemently denied the claims and called the camps as "vocational education training centres" used to reduce extremism by teaching residents about the law and help them learn Mandarin as well as assimilate them to the mainstream society.

According to Abdul Amin, there are about 20,000 Muslims in Beijing and all of them were free to worship in mosques and there were many available halal food operators to cater for the Muslim community.

Read more at Minority Muslims free to practise their religion in China, says Islamic group
"In reply to a post", my mistake.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA did you really just post that PRC propaganda from a government sanctioned organization. Again, you're the one whos projecting, and you refuse to be accountable for anything that you say. No no no of course you didn't mean to say that China is a good example of multiculturalism, that's why you're now posting PRC propaganda about how their religious and ethnic abuses are totally not a thing! Ok. This will be my last reply to you. :think: :lol:

LUH 3417

"In reply to a post", my mistake.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA did you really just post that PRC propaganda from a government sanctioned organization. Again, you're the one whos projecting, and you refuse to be accountable for anything that you say. No no no of course you didn't mean to say that China is a good example of multiculturalism, that's why you're now posting PRC propaganda about how their religious and ethnic abuses are totally not a thing! Ok. This will be my last reply to you. :think: :lol:
Did it ever occur to you that western media would never publish anything remotely unbiased regarding Russia and China?

OP
Tristan Loscha
What do you mean by contain emissions? Where do you think multiculturalism works? If you've grown up in a multicultural society and you are used to high levels of crime, ethnic conflict, and speech restrictions and think of it as normal, I think the bar is set pretty low.

"What do you mean by contain emissions?"
The production and discharge of something,of Personality in that regard,hostile scapegoating Foreigners,Single-Moms,by means of incitement of violence or hate-speech concealed as freee-speech.

Multiculturalism works in Germany actually,foreigners live their lives,we have parallel-society-development,which is
awesome,even the rise in criminality,which is just overblown and completely explainable by demographic skew towards male gender.Big crimescene for me is slimy native-goons who are causing the homelessness-crisis
out of sheer infantile showboating.

For the annoying low-class people,they are all exactly the same,
so i dont care much for white ape vs black ape fantasy-fights,for which they have an unsavory appetite.

It seems to me that bad-trait low class native-goons
want to claim the fame of, as an example,German innovation.But german innovation never came from low-class,bad-trait
bad-faith goons
.So,the parallel-society runs for me between inspired citizen and listless goons.
It doesnt matter were they are coming from,or which peculiar madnesses they are afflicted with at the moment,which
cult,religion,superstition or phony hierarchy-building.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom