Iceland sees their highest covid rate ever despite highest vaccination rate in the world

encerent

They are coming out with many excuses for the vaccine failure in Iceland. But the truth is that the vaccine is doing nothing to prevent new cases.

No one is thinking for themselves these days. Their only arguments are "my doctor says..., the medical experts say, the experts say..."

1629050103151.png

Lollipop2

They are coming out with many excuses for the vaccine failure in Iceland. But the truth is that the vaccine is doing nothing to prevent new cases.

No one is thinking for themselves these days. Their only arguments are "my doctor says..., the medical experts say, the experts say..."

View attachment 26688
? Tragic really.

Aad

The vaccine is creating the covid variants.

They created a bioweapon to treat a bioweapon.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
The vaccine is creating the covid variants.

They created a bioweapon to treat a bioweapon.
Or maybe they created a bioweapon to treat a bad cold...after all, does anyone really believe all of these tests around the world are specific to coronavirus variants?

StephanF

Forum Supporter
However, is a ‘just’ a single Delta casualty. That may be due to the rather small population of Iceland and the overall small number of cases.

dfspcc20

Israel is seeming a similar spike, and they are also heavily inoculated.

1629146345064.png

J.R.K

View attachment 26688
How are they defining a case? Is it PCR positive or actually showing symptoms and being hospitalized?
Since we now know PCR does not differentiate between viruses this now needs to be asked to determine what is real and what is fear momgering.

J.R.K

This is heartbreaking to me. I do not mean to trivialize this by any means.
But given that there has been a precedent year with an equivalent number of stillbirths an argument could be made against this observation that ,”it is just one of those years, or the stress of lockdown or financial etc”.
If one could have done autopsies on these stillborn children and know the vaccination status of not only the mother but those whom were in contact with her especially in the early times post treatment, there could possibly be a cause and causality connection. This is probably unlikely to have happened given the environment that the medical establishment is currently captured in by government overseers.