To All Peat Fan Bloggers Out There!

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hey everyone,

As many of you may know, I love Peat’s work and do a lot of research-based on his knowledge. I also like to write “Peat approved” articles, not because I take everything he says as the gospel, but because I love doing research and finding out what’s best and true, even if it’s controversial to mainstream knowledge (such as serotonin is bad), and of course, it turns out Peat is right most of the times with these things lol.

My speciality as a coach and researcher is exercise, nutrition, metabolism and androgens and also combining them in the best way for maximum benefit and optimal longevity.

The reason I’m writing this post is because I’m looking for likeminded people, namely bloggers, who have more or less the same interests as I do and would be interested in having me do a guest blog for you. The main reason I’m interested in doing a guest blog is because I would like more people to become aware of how to train, eat, supplement and live correctly in order to optimize metabolism and androgens.

If you are such a blogger and would interested, please contact me at [email protected] so we can discuss further details. Or if you know of some good blog websites that might be interested, please link them for me down below.

Thanks so much.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hey all,

First off I just want thank those of you who've reached out so far. I've just finished doing a guest blog with more to come.
I just did a guest blog for Gadeem.com about the relationship between metabolism and sleep. You can check it out here on his website: The interdependence of the metabolism and sleep

If you have a blog or know of a blogger who writes about similar topics (such as health, metabolism, diet/nutrition, training, androgens, longevity etc.) and would be interested in helping me share my research, knowledge and ideas through your/their platform, I'd appreciate it if you could contact me via personal message or help to make them (other bloggers) aware of my guest blogging proposal.

A few notes:
  • No one is losing viewers because of a guest blog; so no one has to feel that the one is stealing the other's viewers. Quite the contrary, the website hosting the guest blog can attract more viewers due to more good content available on their website (regardless of the author). It's a win-win.
  • If you're not too keen on just me doing a guest blog for you then we can do a guest blog for each other for more win-win.
  • If you're interested in sharing knowledge but are not open to a guest blog at the moment, we can share content that we've already written and repost it for each other.
@charlie
@DaveFoster
@KalosKaiAgathos
@LifeGivingStore

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals