consultants,bloggers and coaches

Discussion in 'The Ray Peat Forum Lounge' started by Blossom, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Blossom

Blossom Moderator

I was just curious if anyone has any insight into the seemingly relative lack of appearance on the forum of 'Peat style' consultants, bloggers and coaches? I know they could very well be here or at peatarian under another name but it would seem they could give some valuable input. I guess there is the possibility it could work against their business objectives. I'm not being negative toward anyone because I am grateful for the information that is out there, but am curious. This would seem a great forum to share Peatish knowledge. :lol:

2. charlie

charlie The Law & Order Admin

Zachariah Salazar is on the forum, his handle is "Mastemah". If I were to recommend any "coach" it would be him and his wife. He is a contributor to the forum. They helped me by showing some things that I missed. Which helped further my healing. So I appreciate them for that. :hattip

3. OP
    Blossom

Blossom Moderator

I had not heard of him before but I am new to the ways of Peat. I consulted with Benedicte of course who helped me figure out a few things that were not obvious from internet exploration. I was thinking of how I have been impressed by the knowledge and compassion of many forum members helping one another obviously for free and that seems very much in the spirit of Peat and his humanitarianism. Although, I can also appreciate that people need to earn a living.

4. Dan Wich

Dan Wich Member

Yeah, Zachariah Salazar knows his stuff and is very generous with his knowledge. Also, he looks like he could bench press a car, so he's good to keep in mind for times when you have a car on you.

I don't take the lack of participation from some coaches to be protecting their interests or anything, I suspect most of them have as many paying clients as they want anyway.

5. OP
    Blossom

Blossom Moderator

That's cool, good to know!