Peat-inspired Documentary Film

chris

bradley - On your blog you said you took ten hours of footage of Peat talking? How are you planning on selecting which parts of dialogue make it into the film? Is there any chance you could release a separate video which would be everything Peat talked about on camera? I feel with Peat even off hand comments can contain useful information or can clarify a situation.

tara

:1

Gl;itch.e

chris said:
bradley - On your blog you said you took ten hours of footage of Peat talking? How are you planning on selecting which parts of dialogue make it into the film? Is there any chance you could release a separate video which would be everything Peat talked about on camera? I feel with Peat even off hand comments can contain useful information or can clarify a situation.
dvd bonus features? :):

OP
bradley

bradley

It's so nice to see everyone's anticipation. We're very close to launching the Kickstarter. Just getting the business and accounting stuff in order.You'll enjoy the rewards/incentives. Lots of fun stuff. And yes access to the full interviews will be offered. Most will be audio only, but there will be some uncut video segments as well.

Such_Saturation, we still haven't sent a newsletter just yet.

Beebop thanks for the notification about the newsletter sign-up. Not sure why it isnt working for you.

Will keep everyone posted

I better start pawning a couple things :cool:

Amazoniac

bradley said:
It's so nice to see everyone's anticipation. We're very close to launching the Kickstarter. Just getting the business and accounting stuff in order.You'll enjoy the rewards/incentives. Lots of fun stuff. And yes access to the full interviews will be offered. Most will be audio only, but there will be some uncut video segments as well.

Such_Saturation, we still haven't sent a newsletter just yet.

Beebop thanks for the notification about the newsletter sign-up. Not sure why it isnt working for you.

Will keep everyone posted

bradley, why not invite Chris Masterjohn to an interview? I think he'd fit perfectly fine in the current group..

Kunder

Seriously does anyone still believe this will ever come out? This thing is as dead as dodo.

What is the statute of limitations for this donation-type fraud in the US? That’s the direction I’d be looking in with respect to the ‘delays’. The people squeezed out triple the target amount from the trusting kickstarter patsies. There’s only that much you can blame on incompetence.

Last edited:

theLaw

Seriously does anyone still believe this will ever come out? This thing is as dead as dodo.

What is the statute of limitations for this donation-type fraud in the US? That’s the direction I’d be looking in with respect to the ‘delays’. The people squeezed out triple the target amount from the trusting kickstarter patsies. There’s only that much you can blame on incompetence.

Update 21: End of Year Updates · On the Back of a Tiger

Dear backers,

Please take a moment to appreciate the words of Dr. Persinger above. They are one of many sentiments that keep us motivated to give you the most impactful film we can.

We write you from Brad's place in South Florida, where we're holed up working on the edit. Currently we're tightening the focus of the story to keep the film under two hours, and working with a scriptwriter to make sure it all flows smoothly.

At this rate we're targeting mid-2018 for release, factoring in the commercial work we both need to take in to for general survival. In more detail:

• February: Edit complete
  • April: Animation & supplementary studio and interview shoots complete
  • May: Post-Production (color grade, titles, music, sound mix) complete
  • June-July: Film complete. Private and film festival screenings
Thank you for your patience, and have a lovely holiday and New Year!

Brad & Jeremy

schultz

I'm willing to wait. Hopefully the extra time allows for a better production.

theLaw

Very unconvincing. I’ll bump this thread in July.

I hear you. I've been a very open critic of this project given the many missed deadlines and promises to their supporters.

Having said that, hopefully they can use this as a learning experience for future projects.

Wagner83

If they have 100 hours of interview footage it'd be nice to see some of it released, after all the movie is supposed to be less than 2 hours long and except for the small community here very few people will know about it and have any interest in it (I mean unless it's a real movie that is).

Wagner83

Update 21: End of Year Updates · On the Back of a Tiger

Dear backers,

Please take a moment to appreciate the words of Dr. Persinger above. They are one of many sentiments that keep us motivated to give you the most impactful film we can.

We write you from Brad's place in South Florida, where we're holed up working on the edit. Currently we're tightening the focus of the story to keep the film under two hours, and working with a scriptwriter to make sure it all flows smoothly.

At this rate we're targeting mid-2018 for release, factoring in the commercial work we both need to take in to for general survival. In more detail:

• February: Edit complete
  • April: Animation & supplementary studio and interview shoots complete
  • May: Post-Production (color grade, titles, music, sound mix) complete
  • June-July: Film complete. Private and film festival screenings
Thank you for your patience, and have a lovely holiday and New Year!

Brad & Jeremy
:eyes::ear:
:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom