Thoughts on Hormone panel ? (Many "< LOD")

davvid_1

did a hormone panel at idealabs (nail test). wondering what to make of all the <LOD. any thoughts greatly appreciated

1689622899437.png

Attachments

• steroid test.pdf
    407 KB · Views: 7

tasfarelel

Is your testosterone production eventually suppressed by any exogenous supps/hormones?

OP
D

davvid_1

Is your testosterone production eventually suppressed by any exogenous supps/hormones?
hi, nope i only take occasional selenium and calcium supps. seems like i have a few upstream issues to address?

tasfarelel

I would first contact the lab and clarify if the tests with a LOD result are not eventually just failed tests. (this is more likely than you producing zero testosterone without any external influence)

OP
D

davvid_1

i did, seems they're as accurate as they can be. they mentioned that since DHEA precursor is low it makes sense many others are low

tasfarelel

Ok, then maybe it's time to follow up with your general practitioner - complain about all issues known to be caused by low testosterone and see to get a full hormone panel, including LH, FSH, estrogen. Then you will have a better idea were to start. Also because you have high DHEA-S levels which implies a more complex problem.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals