Help Understanding Labs - Low Iron, High cholesterol, high cortisol, low CO2

ms_outrageous

I am looking for some help understanding the blood work I just received back and action steps on where to start to correct the issues.

For reference, I am a 29 year old Female, 9.5 months Postpartum and still currently Breastfeeding. I had a PP hemorrhage which led to very low hemoglobin levels which is why I wanted to follow-up on my iron panel. Hemoglobin is back in range however ferritin & Iron saturation are quite low. Is my best option here to supplement iron? or is there something else possibly out of balance?

I was shocked by the cholesterol levels but know that is a symptom of a bigger metabolic issue. Looking over numbers myself I would assume increasing CO2 Levels and lowering Cortisol is probably where I need to start but want to make sure I am on the right track. What would help optimize these values? My weight postpartum has not wanted to come off and has centralized to my belly, arms & face so the high cortisol was not a shock.

Just trying to bounce ideas around and get other input. This was my first time meeting with this naturopathic but from our short conversation I can tell she is pro a quite low carb diet and not a fan of dairy products.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• 10-15-2022 Bloodwork (1).pdf
    51.5 KB · Views: 20
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals