Thoughts On Blood Work Results

Ryan Ostendorp

I have had CBC blood tests multiple times over the past couple years and there are always certain elements of the test that are out of range. It varies from test to test, but on pretty much every one of the tests I have had my MCV is around 99 and my MCH is around 34.5. In addition, my platelets are around 142. I have had 2 or 3 tests where my WBC is also low, but the past couple tests this number has been within range.

I have spoken with a doctor who specializes in Lyme disease, and they are of the opinion that a chronic case of the disease may be the underlying problem, but there may be other things going on.

My Testosterone has tested low for both the free and total measurements multiple times now. Last test the Testosterone, Serum measurement was 200, and the Free Testosterone measurement was at 3.9. In addition, I have high Luteinizing hormone, listed at 9.0.

I have already had multiple panels done checking for different bacterial infections and they have all turned up negative. The Lyme tests all showed negative for active infections, but on the test for Abs. CD8-CDK57+ Lymphs, I was low at 31. I have been told that this is a sign of chronic Lyme disease.

At any rate, I'm still seeing the same doctor, but just posting on here to check out other viewpoints on what's going on. Any input about what conditions might be causing these numbers, or what other kinds of testing should be done, would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals