This 70 years old Chinese man looks like 30s after 34 years everyday workout

stoic

Honestly, is there any reason why any of us should not hop on TRT once we surpass 60 years old? The benefits are too much to not do it.
For most people yes, as long as they work with a knowledgeable doctor and keep enough money for regular tests.

Dr. B

There is. It’s thyroid, testosterone, and pregnenolone.
pregnenolone, at least life extension and pure encapsulations brands, 50mg-100mg a day have been the worst thing ive ever used. 10 days of usage = 12 pounds weight gain (probably pure fat), extremely dried out eyes, balls shrunk, hair thinning. like it was a pure cortisol or estrogen i was taking.

akgrrrl

pregnenolone, at least life extension and pure encapsulations brands, 50mg-100mg a day have been the worst thing ive ever used. 10 days of usage = 12 pounds weight gain (probably pure fat), extremely dried out eyes, balls shrunk, hair thinning. like it was a pure cortisol or estrogen i was taking.
I would consider the mass production with excipients and sources of the brand. LifeGiving Store maybe better here at merchants thread

Dr. B

I would consider the mass production with excipients and sources of the brand. LifeGiving Store maybe better here at merchants thread
btw, i guess eye dryness/shrinking, probably the aging of all organs and glands involves shrinking? seems to occur with hair, eyes, gonads, brain, probably the liver, heart and everything else.

akgrrrl

btw, i guess eye dryness/shrinking, probably the aging of all organs and glands involves shrinking? seems to occur with hair, eyes, gonads, brain, probably the liver, heart and everything else.
I wouldnt speak that litany of negative traits anywhere your body could hear it. Water has memory.

Dr. B

I wouldnt speak that litany of negative traits anywhere your body could hear it. Water has memory.
what do you mean?
you're saying don't even mention those lists of symptoms? the act of thinking about them or repeating them could cause or exacerbate the symptoms?

burtlancast

He better watch his blood pressure during those weight training sessions, or he'll end-up in a wheelchair.

You have the age of your arteries.

equipoise

Smart lifting and sprinting is by far the best thing you could do for your body, no matter age. Everyone is way more confident with some muscle on them.
I spent a year just "Peating" and not exercising except walking and hiking thinking it's too stressful. However, after incorporating exercise I've seen nothing but benefits. Deeper sleep, better mood, better strength. Again, I don't know where some forum users got the idea that Peat hates exercising. It's way overblown. He only expressed concern for hyperventilation, akin to marathon runners mouth breathing. Or gym users doing 3 hours of splits every day.

I am definitely stronger in gym and recover better when I started implementing some of Peat's ideas.

Good on the man, he looks absolutely amazing, nothing short of it. I'm sure he's gonna look really good in his 80s aswell.

Atman

His story confirms to me once again that Doug McGuff is spot on with his body by science approach and the importance of skeletal muscle.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRjtxWC5Qjw

Even Peat has acknowledged several times that strength training has benefits and slows down aging.
I also find it hilarious how Blondi is obsessed about his (remarkably few) wrinkles at age 70.

His story confirms to me once again that Doug McGuff is spot on with his body by science approach and the importance of skeletal muscle.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRjtxWC5Qjw

Even Peat has acknowledged several times that strength training has benefits and slows down aging.
I also find it hilarious how Blondi is obsessed about his (remarkably few) wrinkles at age 70.

It called Photo Shop editing. Like men always say about us women, just put a bag over the head. ?

Last edited:
Exactly! He looks healthy for his age, compared to the majority of other 70 year old men, or people in general, and his energy for it all is impressive for his age too.
It could be his diet - maybe it’s sub par? Asians usually have good skin. They’re not as prone to wrinkling as other races.

It could be his diet - maybe it’s sub par? Asians usually have good skin. They’re not as prone to wrinkling as other races.
He is a profession body builder and triathlete, so all the cortisol from "breathless exercise", gravity yanking on his skin from running, lactic acid like ledo said and a lot of tryptophan from all those egg whites are contributors too. It looks a little like drooping botox or old plastic surgery falling. Aging celebrities get that "melting" look with a weird smoothness, or it is just plain old Photo Shop. Something doesn't look right about his face.

Tash

As someone who's career is spent using Photoshop as well as having family in their 70s, in my humble opinion he looks absolutely stunningly youthful. It's not just about wrinkles that conveys a sense of age it's bone structure and proportions and overall sense of energy etc..

Assessing humans through the cynical prism of whether they've been strategically edited (Photoshop) is no more accurate than it is gracious to judge the success of others.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals