55 year-old looks like 25

baccheion

Asians are more progestogenic, lower DHT/5-AR, more resistant to androgens, and also potentially more resistant to estrogen. Males would have higher progesterone and testosterone, lower DHT, and less sensitive androgen receptors. You can tell by his finger length ratio that he's more progestogenic or estrogenic. Given his height, I'd say more progestogenic.

Face age guesser says 35. 10 years younger is readily achievable, as most look 10 years older than their actual age. The other 10 years is special.

He could also be on some stuff.

Raw milk (+ iron based on labs), sustained-release melatonin, and DHEA seem like the core of antiaging. Gym every other day.

mariantos

Interesting video about a 55 year-old photographer who looks like an elite 25 year-old fitness model.

He's 55 Years Old But Looks 25... Reacting To Chuando Tan Reveal His Secrets

Summary:
He looks the same as he did in the late 1980s, in his 20s.
He doesn't drink or smoke, doesn't drink coffee or tea, only water.
Exercises only 2x a week. Stands 6' 1" tall and weighs 175-180lbs. I'd estimate his body fat is well under 10%.
Believes that his results are 70% diet, 30% exercise.
Mentions that he eats a lot of chicken, eggs, and fish in soup (broth/gelatin?)

I didn't really see anything extraordinary about his diet and exercise habits that we aren't already aware of, so he might just be genetically gifted. Another possibility is that his claims are fake - who knows - he might be on some kind of pharmaceutical help and not revealing it.

It's still interesting to watch.
Interesting, the comments section of the video even more interesting!

skittles

They eat chicken but I don't think they're eating much chicken fat.

On a somewhat related note, I make a great chicken broth for super cheap by doing up some skin-on legs+thighs in the Instant Pot for an hour with some aromatics and spices. I let it cool, pop it in the fridge overnight, chuck the disc of fat in the morning, and I'm left with amazing gelatinous broth.

dabdabdab

Asians are more progestogenic, lower DHT/5-AR, more resistant to androgens, and also potentially more resistant to estrogen. Males would have higher progesterone and testosterone, lower DHT, and less sensitive androgen receptors. You can tell by his finger length ratio that he's more progestogenic or estrogenic. Given his height, I'd say more progestogenic.

Face age guesser says 35. 10 years younger is readily achievable, as most look 10 years older than their actual age. The other 10 years is special.

He could also be on some stuff.

Raw milk (+ iron based on labs), sustained-release melatonin, and DHEA seem like the core of antiaging. Gym every other day.
isn't melatonin a stress hormone?

DrJ

All these people seem to be on really low fat diets as best as I can tell.

Clyde

The main factor that separates him is probably calorie restriction combined with testosterone replacement. People see he has muscle so they don't think calorie restriction but he's maintaining very low body fat. He'd look sickly without the muscle/testosterone imo. Exercise and strength training probably helps too.

I hate to promote him but this is what Bryan Johnson is doing to pull off a younger look (CR + trt) and to age slower along with 100 other things. He takes his shirt off whenever he can to convince people he's getting it done but that doesn't work with his low carb vegan diet and no testosterone. He is admirably up front about using steroids unlike most of the fitness industry.

But some other factors:
All non-white skin types age better than white skin imo. Black skin probably holds up the best.

Asian's are less hairy generally and increasing hairiness is associated with aging. They are also more likely to keep a full head of hair which is extremely important for the look he has.

Even a few gray hairs could destroy the illusion and make him like 10 years older. Europeans gray sooner but maybe he uses dye.

And he may have had work done. There is no way to know.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals