55 year-old looks like 25

PxD

Interesting video about a 55 year-old photographer who looks like an elite 25 year-old fitness model.

He's 55 Years Old But Looks 25... Reacting To Chuando Tan Reveal His Secrets

Summary:
He looks the same as he did in the late 1980s, in his 20s.
He doesn't drink or smoke, doesn't drink coffee or tea, only water.
Exercises only 2x a week. Stands 6' 1" tall and weighs 175-180lbs. I'd estimate his body fat is well under 10%.
Believes that his results are 70% diet, 30% exercise.
Mentions that he eats a lot of chicken, eggs, and fish in soup (broth/gelatin?)

I didn't really see anything extraordinary about his diet and exercise habits that we aren't already aware of, so he might just be genetically gifted. Another possibility is that his claims are fake - who knows - he might be on some kind of pharmaceutical help and not revealing it.

It's still interesting to watch.

S-VV

The more plates more dates -> ray peat pipeline is real

tankasnowgod

Interesting video about a 55 year-old photographer who looks like an elite 25 year-old fitness model.

He's 55 Years Old But Looks 25... Reacting To Chuando Tan Reveal His Secrets

Summary:
He looks the same as he did in the late 1980s, in his 20s.
He doesn't drink or smoke, doesn't drink coffee or tea, only water.
Exercises only 2x a week. Stands 6' 1" tall and weighs 175-180lbs. I'd estimate his body fat is well under 10%.
Believes that his results are 70% diet, 30% exercise.
Mentions that he eats a lot of chicken, eggs, and fish in soup (broth/gelatin?)

I didn't really see anything extraordinary about his diet and exercise habits that we aren't already aware of, so he might just be genetically gifted. Another possibility is that his claims are fake - who knows - he might be on some kind of pharmaceutical help and not revealing it.

It's still interesting to watch.

I thought we learned all these lessons from online dating back in the early 2000s.

Ask him out for a cup of coffee, see if he looks anything like his photos in real life.

Michael Mohn

Durian fruit is super pro metabolic. A lot of Asians, especially women have this eternal youth mode until their 60s and all of a sudden their optics collapse and they look like 120. I knew a girl she worked as a hand model, her skin was unreal like porcelain, next to her everybody's skin looked like a 3 month old drip coffee filter, outliers exist but lifestyle helps.

Mauritio

Wow , I'd like to see his hormonal profile ...

Ben.

As tankasnowgod said, we need to see him irl.
And i am sure he either takes stuff or had alot of "work" done. Prolly both.

Its as fishy as the obvious roid boys claiming to be natural.

But ofcourse we would like it to be true and have it too idealy ... in this illusion, people will start adapting his eating habits/lifestyle and follow his words to a T and wont get results ... I feel like this kind of thing keeps on repeating. So many anti aging stuff out there ... and they contradict eachother too interestingly enough.

I don't believe it for one second, probably got hair plugs, takes low dose HGH just like that kinobody douche.

Also, I doubt he has a stressful job (same as kinodouchebag)

Sefton10

1616006297840.jpeg

Lenny Kravitz at 56 says hello! Vegan too.

GreekDemiGod

iron avoidance (steak and bread) will get you pretty far in regards to anti-aging
If I'm not mistaken, added Iron is just a problem in the USA, not in other parts of the world. I don't see people from outside USA aging more gracefully by a lot.

I bet he's using exogenous hormones. Nothing wrong with that, but he never admitted to using them, right? That's misleading, since he has a lot of followers on instagram, and he's passing the image that he achieved his physique just by diet and exercise. People will follow a similar routine to his, fail to look a tenth as good as him and then blame it on genetics. The environment people live in now is estrogenic. If you're not making a conscious effort to avoid PUFA, soy, beer, protein deficiency, hypothyroidism, etc., your hormones will be screwed, especially if these bad factors were present during childhood.

Razvan

If I'm not mistaken, added Iron is just a problem in the USA, not in other parts of the world. I don't see people from outside USA aging more gracefully by a lot.
He refers to iron from diet. I can attest that,looking much younger with only occasional meat.

Ben.

People will follow a similar routine to his, fail to look a tenth as good as him and then blame it on genetics.

Exactly. Whenever i talk with people about stuff like this or some "natural" fitness model and tell them whats going on behind the curtains, they tell me im jealous and i just have bad genetics ... the illusion these people have.

I don't care about any1 of them taking hormones or w/e, thats their decision and their body. Pointing out the lies they are told and what the actuall truth destroys the fantasy they have tho, so i guess im the bad guy, the hater ...

BearWithMe

Low stress, highly satisfying and well paid creative job. That's the key.

It seems like when the above requirement is met, the rest just doesn't matter (almost).