Thiamine Info

Mathgirl

If you are still researching Thiamine, The Missing Link in Dementia by Jo Dixon 2020---is an excellent read. It's the story of a liver doctor in the UK who starts getting symptoms but can't figure out what is wrong. He colleagues are baffled and tell her it's in her own head. The first half is about her life with a few symptoms and then the story gets into what she discovers. I couldn't put it down by the second half of the book. It's not focussed on Dementia at all. (Bad title from the publisher)

It's all about Thiamine and the link to metabolic syndrome. And includes info on why sometime oral thiamine doesn't work. I originally passed this over a couple years ago while looking for solutions for a friend. They eat a healthy diet and yet their body wants to just store everything-almost like they are malnourished. I think we may have found a solution. Thiamine is essential to so many things. From my knowledge, her theories align with Peats. Friend is going in for his first IV next week.

Ismail

If you are still researching Thiamine, The Missing Link in Dementia by Jo Dixon 2020---is an excellent read. It's the story of a liver doctor in the UK who starts getting symptoms but can't figure out what is wrong. He colleagues are baffled and tell her it's in her own head. The first half is about her life with a few symptoms and then the story gets into what she discovers. I couldn't put it down by the second half of the book. It's not focussed on Dementia at all. (Bad title from the publisher)

It's all about Thiamine and the link to metabolic syndrome. And includes info on why sometime oral thiamine doesn't work. I originally passed this over a couple years ago while looking for solutions for a friend. They eat a healthy diet and yet their body wants to just store everything-almost like they are malnourished. I think we may have found a solution. Thiamine is essential to so many things. From my knowledge, her theories align with Peats. Friend is going in for his first IV next week.
Oh wow!

Thank you for this, is your friend having a B1 IV?

mostlylurking

Since research is pointing now to the connection of thiamine deficiency being the root cause of all dementia I think the title is spot on. As people age, their guts lose the ability to absorb thiamine and dementia happens. Parkinson's Disease, Alzheimer's are also thought to be caused by thiamine deficiency.

There is a connection between heavy metal poisoning, the resulting thiamine deficiency, and dementia. Both lead poisoning and also mercury poisoning (mercury amalgam fillings, etc.) result in the body's thiamine being used up/overwhelmed/destroyed by the heavy metal. The symptoms of lead poisoning exactly match thiamine deficiency and are resolved via high dose thiamine supplementation.

Many pharmaceutical drugs block thiamine function which can cause the patient to spiral down into dementia. I think that this is what happened to my father. He got food poisoning when he was around 85, they gave him cyprofloxacin. He lost his mind; was diagnosed with Alzheimer's and died of it at 95.

Here's an article about mercury and thiamine:

Dr. Lonsdale posts his articles on hormonesmatter.com:

mostlylurking

Friend is going in for his first IV next week.
Other options include sublingual thiamine mononitrate; here's an article about it: How to take sublingual B1: As many of you... - Cure Parkinson's

Daphne Bryan has written a book about it.
and I just found a new website about it:

Another option is to use TTFD thiamine (oral route) which gets into the cells without help so it resolves many problems regarding taking thiamine orally. Dr. Lonsdale and also Elliot Overton prefer recommending TTFD. But it's not without its downside. I was unable to tolerate it because my glutathione level was deficient due to my heavy metal poisoning. I've since recovered via high dose oral thiamine hcl, my glutathione level is now normal; so I may try taking the TTFD type of thiamine again sometime.

Mathgirl

Since research is pointing now to the connection of thiamine deficiency being the root cause of all dementia I think the title is spot on. As people age, their guts lose the ability to absorb thiamine and dementia happens. Parkinson's Disease, Alzheimer's are also thought to be caused by thiamine deficiency.

There is a connection between heavy metal poisoning, the resulting thiamine deficiency, and dementia. Both lead poisoning and also mercury poisoning (mercury amalgam fillings, etc.) result in the body's thiamine being used up/overwhelmed/destroyed by the heavy metal. The symptoms of lead poisoning exactly match thiamine deficiency and are resolved via high dose thiamine supplementation.

Many pharmaceutical drugs block thiamine function which can cause the patient to spiral down into dementia. I think that this is what happened to my father. He got food poisoning when he was around 85, they gave him cyprofloxacin. He lost his mind; was diagnosed with Alzheimer's and died of it at 95.

Here's an article about mercury and thiamine:

Dr. Lonsdale posts his articles on hormonesmatter.com:
I took Cipro and had a bad reaction to it-took me years to recover. Cipro now has a black box warning, For anyone doing research on this antibiotic-search "floxed" on your search engine.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals