The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

OP
P

Peatness

I heard Grant shapps mp lying on the Radio this morning. He said 99% of hospital covid patients were unvaccinated. If anyone knows where he pulled that number from please post. Sadly, he wasn't even challenged on the figures

Last edited by a moderator:

Doc Sandoz

Now that's interesting. I had a similar experience after my last tetanus shot in 2014 (low energy for almost a year) and I'm also pretty sensitive to glutamate.

I heard Grant shapps mp lying on the Radio this morning. He said 99% of hospital covid patients were unvaccinated. If anyone knows where he pulled that number from please post. Sadly, he wasn't even challenged on the figures

Pulled it out of his a**

Inaut

You know your culture is in rapid decline when people latch on to a vaccine brand as part of their identity.

View: https://twitter.com/_whitneywebb/status/1389509792788537344

Why even bother reposting or reading these articles. Not speaking to you @Pina moreso about how most people retweet posts to show idiocy of our modern world---giving more attention to the original article then it ever deserved. I don't have a twitter/fb or instagram account and am happier for it.

OP
P

Peatness

Why even bother reposting or reading these articles. Not speaking to you @Pina moreso about how most people retweet posts to show idiocy of our modern world---giving more attention to the original article then it ever deserved. I don't have a twitter/fb or instagram account and am happier for it.
Know thine enemy. This is propaganda and I find it of use to know about it, to understand it, to determine how it effects me and my social interactions. Where you see a trend I see data.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vinny

@Vinny point number 7. If you are still in time, rethink it.
Thank you, but I`m not leaving the job only, but the country as well, terminated or no it doesn`t really make big difference for me. Generally I completely agree with.

Saba

Pulled it out of his a**
It's coordinated. I saw an article last week that 99% of those hospitalized in Poland are unvaccinated. Sounded like a talking point used in the U.S. in early summer. Unfortunately, I can't access that article anymore so I can't share. I was struck by that same magic 99% number enough to remember it.

If we searched last week's Covid news country-by-country, it would be interesting to see how many other politicians in Europe are reporting that 99% of those hospitalized are unvaccinated.

OP
P

Peatness

It's coordinated. I saw an article last week that 99% of those hospitalized in Poland are unvaccinated. Sounded like a talking point used in the U.S. in early summer. Unfortunately, I can't access that article anymore so I can't share. I was struck by that same magic 99% number enough to remember it.

If we searched last week's Covid news country-by-country, it would be interesting to see how many other politicians in Europe are reporting that 99% of those hospitalized are unvaccinated.
It’s a blatant lie and only a stupid person would believe it. Our politicians are banking on this stupidity

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals