The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

-Luke-

Warriors' Andrew Wiggins: 'I was forced' to get vaccine Typical comment on the story: "now all we need to do is force the 70 million other idiots in this country to get the vaccine so the rest of us can finally be safe."
If he really got the vaccine, he's just stupid. According to basketball-reference he'll make $65 million over the next two seasons and already made more than $100 million over his career. He should be able to bribe someone to inject him with saline, or just certify it without any shot.

But I doubt that many top stars got the official vaccine anyway.

So my husband had a tetanus shot in August of last year and immediately had health problems afterward. Pina said the same thing happened to her after a tetanus shot and both of them are still suffering terribly. I have been trying to figure out the formula to undoing the horrific pain that it has caused my husband and traced it to the glutamic acid in vaccines! He has a glutamate intolerance and now since the vaccine any glutimates sends him to the hospital! He can barely bend over and a cough sends him in pain to his knees. Here in the chart of glutimates I found with vaccines listed! If anyone suspects they have a glutimate intolerance or allergy to MSG you better get your doctor to give you a medical exemption from ANY further vaccines fast!

Attachments

• 1d1b8cb9183bd5acbce283e15e9f7e7f.jpg
    1d1b8cb9183bd5acbce283e15e9f7e7f.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 11

Lollipop2

So my husband had a tetanus shot in August of last year and immediately had health problems afterward. Pina said the same thing happened to her after a tetanus shot and both of them are still suffering terribly. I have been trying to figure out the formula to undoing the horrific pain that it has caused my husband and traced it to the glutamic acid in vaccines! He has a glutamate intolerance and now since the vaccine any glutimates sends him to the hospital! He can barely bend over and a cough sends him in pain to his knees. Here in the chart of glutimates I found with vaccines listed! If anyone suspects they have a glutimate intolerance or allergy to MSG you better get your doctor to give you a medical exemption from ANY further vaccines fast!
Helpful post!

If you are allergic to formaldehyde then vaccines might not be as healthy for you as it is for everyone else!

"Substances that ensure the vaccine content and potency remain unchanged. Common preservatives and stabilizers include:

Formaldehyde, a stabilizer that kills or inactivates unwanted germs in vaccines.

Monosodium glutamate (MSG), a stabilizer that protects vaccines from heat, light, humidity or acidity while they are stored.

Gelatin, a stabilizer that protects vaccines from heat while they are stored."

-Luke-

Now that's interesting. I had a similar experience after my last tetanus shot in 2014 (low energy for almost a year) and I'm also pretty sensitive to glutamate.

TheCalciumCad

Will be interesting when fans have to show passports to watch footballers in the PL when 2/3 of them haven't been vaccinated, especially when some only took it to keep their jobs while footballers won't be losing theirs (more likely shamed and fined to see if they break).

Sefton10

Will be interesting when fans have to show passports to watch footballers in the PL when 2/3 of them haven't been vaccinated, especially when some only took it to keep their jobs while footballers won't be losing theirs (more likely shamed and fined to see if they break).
This pressure on them might backfire eventually - one of the worst things that could happen for those pushing this stuff would be a bad/serious vaccine reaction from a top level footballer. No way they could hide that.

TheCalciumCad

This pressure on them might backfire eventually - one of the worst things that could happen for those pushing this stuff would be a bad/serious vaccine reaction from a top level footballer. No way they could hide that.
There could be a few more 'Eriksens' alright.

Now that's interesting. I had a similar experience after my last tetanus shot in 2014 (low energy for almost a year) and I'm also pretty sensitive to glutamate.

I have heard several people on this forum talk about how their health has tanked since getting a tetanus shot. His health really takes a turn whenever he eats sushi or pizza now. It was never like that before his vaccination. Something in that tetanus shot has changed his digestion. He had a violent reaction twice to fresh honeydew 6 weeks ago, violent.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals