The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

OP
P

Peatness

This is how they are lying to us.

99.7% of adult population 'vaccinated' in Waterford

So how can it be the 'unvaccinated' driving up covid case? Or are they trying to hide ADE?

Jon2547

I've heard it said that Rogan is connected to the intelligence agencies.

Sanjays words about Rogan:

"When you're convincing yourself of a certain narrative, you'll find whatever evidence you can to support that"

........ waiting for the self reflection to kick in. Doesn't happen

Drareg

Here we go with the terrorism narrative, because terrorism for everything the ruling class want control over, digital tracking of every penny you spend because of terrorists, the real terror in the world is financial terrorism, we need to get this term into the popular domain, central banks are financial terrorists.

Its all a carbon copy of fascism in the past this covid saga, the climate movement use the same strategy, shaming, public policing etc clowns.

B

Braveheart

Here we go with the terrorism narrative, because terrorism for everything the ruling class want control over, digital tracking of every penny you spend because of terrorists, the real terror in the world is financial terrorism, we need to get this term into the popular domain, central banks are financial terrorists.

Its all a carbon copy of fascism in the past this covid saga, the climate movement use the same strategy, shaming, public policing etc clowns.
:darts:

David PS

I think the name-calling will ramp-up when some of the mandated deadlines have come and gone. For now, I identify best with the label as being anti-mandate. It takes the vaccine out of the conversation and shifts it to actions of the government (inflicting terror into the hearts of the unvaccinated). Many of my vaccinated friends still believe that others should be allowed to make their own medical choices. The idea that the government is only trying to persuade people to get the jab doesn't ring true with anyone.

Ben.

David PS

As far as i understood they can ban them but dont have to. Unless one of the owner is a pro-vaxx fanatic ... i dont think they will follow trough with it unless they want to lower their sales on purpose.

The whole thing is stupid nonetheless.
For now I agree but I am wondering about the future. When the sales are lowered because of the shelves are bare (food shortages , supply line problems) , will the grocery stores stand firm. Will the government be able to direct foods and stuff preferentially to stores that comply with their mandates.

David90

As far as i understood they can ban them but dont have to. Unless one of the owner is a pro-vaxx fanatic ... i dont think they will follow trough with it unless they want to lower their sales on purpose.

The whole thing is stupid nonetheless.
That's Right. Like i said in the other thread, it's optional and for the owner to decide. Let's Hope that most of them aren't pro-vaxx fanatics. Otherwise this will not be a Happy Ending, that's for sure.

I wanted to go to a Certain Event of my Company in Late October and they ALREADY required to be 2G (Vaccinated, Recovered) for that, which i think is Nuts. I even got the Latter from the Company with that Text, if you don't believe me.

David90

For now I agree but I am wondering about the future. When the sales are lowered because of the shelves are bare (food shortages , supply line problems) , will the grocery stores stand firm. Will the government be able to direct foods and stuff preferentially to stores that comply with their mandates.
I don't think (realistically) they will stand firm if the shelves are bare. I have seen it in our Country @ the First Lockdown in March 2020. We got a Huge Lidl in the Neighbour Town (3 KM Away from my Apartment) and the Central Warehouse (from Lidl) was in the Same Neighbour Town (like 500m to 1KM away). And even they got Problems standing Firm. I even have the Photos from the Bare Shelves of that Time. Even Our ''Metro'' in Munich was Empty as F***. Not having enough LKW-Drivers will accelerate that Problem for sure.

But i think there is a Agenda behind it. Like you said, directing Foods to Stores that Comply with Mandates. Or Purposefully destroying Food Retail Stores perhaps and/or bringing it (to some sort) under Government Control.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals