The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

Lollipop2

Lollipop2

David PS

That is kidnapping

It does seem like kidnapping for at least 6 weeks until the mother is "fully vaccinated".

One would have to read the paperwork that the mother signed before being admitted to the hospital. She may have consented to allowing the hospital staff to do what they deem medically necessary. If that is the case, it is just a legal misunderstanding that will have to work its way through the court system.

This is yet another reason to stay away from hospitals.

I am wondering if Newborn-Knapping in New York State is the medical system taking advantage of the fact that NY has a new non-elected governor. The former governor had experience in emergencies.

Last edited:

Lollipop2

It does seem like kidnapping for at least 6 weeks until the mother is "fully vaccinated".

One would have to read the paperwork that the mother signed before being admitted to the hospital. She may have consented to allowing the hospital staff to do what they deem medically necessary. If that is the case, it is just a legal misunderstanding that will have to work its way through the court system.

I am wondering if Newborn-Knapping in New York State is the medical system taking advantage of the fact that NY has a new non-elected governor. The former governor had experience in emergencies.
I agree. Stay away from hospitals, they are no longer your friend.

haidut

Forum Supporter

IANAL, but after asking a few lawyers around it does appear to be kidnapping or at least criminal negligence, reckless endangerment, etc. That baby may be breast-fed after all, so depriving it of access to its mother is highly criminal. Signing a form allowing the hospital staff to perform medically necessary procedures does not equate to signing away your rights as a parent and legal guardian, and as such being refused access to your newborn when you demand such access. In order to legally refuse such access, the baby must be a "ward of the state" (at least that's the law in most US states) and the hospital must have been installed as a legal guardian of sorts or at least has a court order giving it restraining-order type powers, which I am pretty sure is not the case here. Either there is more to the story and it only concerns a few babies who are critical and have to stay in the NICU (in which the case the form signed by parents has legal standing) or it is very much kidnapping and/or a few other felonies.

David PS

IANAL, but after asking a few lawyers around it does appear to be kidnapping or at least criminal negligence, reckless endangerment, etc. That baby may be breast-fed after all, so depriving it of access to its mother is highly criminal. Signing a form allowing the hospital staff to perform medically necessary procedures does not equate to signing away your rights as a parent and legal guardian, and as such being refused access to your newborn when you demand such access. In order to legally refuse such access, the baby must be a "ward of the state" (at least that's the law in most US states) and the hospital must have been installed as a legal guardian of sorts or at least has a court order giving it restraining-order type powers, which I am pretty sure is not the case here. Either there is more to the story and it only concerns a few babies who are critical and have to stay in the NICU (in which the case the form signed by parents has legal standing) or it is very much kidnapping and/or a few other felonies.

IAAL and I am deeply troubled by this news story.

I consider this to be a new low in the ethics of both the medical community and the state government for allowing this to happen. I agree that there must be more to this story. It is unheard of that the hospital would use a newborns as leverage to get mothers to vaccine. I do not expect the news media to look into this issue. They are controlled by the dollars that they receive from pharmaceutical advertisements.

I am bracing for new lows in medical ethics to becoming the norm.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals