The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

Badger

The most comprehensive account of the the devastation of covid and vaccine I have seen. Extensive footnotes:

The Spartacus Letter

If you have trouble with link above, try this:

View: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZvXMnRavgmVRdZikEF-BUGxR3GdnDW7M/view

Also, a thread by the anon "Spartacus." Extremely interesting:

OP
P

Peatness

The most comprehensive account of the the devastation of covid and vaccine I have seen. Extensive footnotes:

The Spartacus Letter

If you have trouble with link above, try this:

View: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZvXMnRavgmVRdZikEF-BUGxR3GdnDW7M/view

Also, a thread by the anon "Spartacus." Extremely interesting:

Thank you @Birdie posted the link to this yesterday but some of us had trouble downloading it.

Seven

Thanks for sharing this, @Badger . It looks like a "must read" document.

I've attached the PDF file here since the link above includes annoying pop-ups.

Attachments

• Spartacus.pdf
    446.3 KB · Views: 11

Birdie

Regarding the Spartacus article, @Doc Sandoz , on another thread, pointed out that this is in line with Ray Peat and pufa. Here are some related footnotes that are interesting:

The end-stage of COVID-19 is severe lipid peroxidation, where fats in the body start to “rust” due to damage by oxidative stress:

Oxidized lipids appear as foreign objects to the immune system, which recognizes and forms antibodies against OSEs, or oxidation-specific epitopes:
https://ard.bmj.com/content/annrheumdis/early/2020/08/04/annrheumdis-2020-218145.full.pdf Anticardiolipin and other antiphospholipid antibodies in critically ill COVID-19 positive and negative patients | Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases
Clinically significant anticardiolipin antibodies associated with COVID-19 Antiphospholipid Syndrome and COVID-19: What You Should Know

Last edited:

Badger

Thanks for sharing this, @Badger . It looks like a "must read" document.

I've attached the PDF file here since the link above includes annoying pop-ups.
Seven, indeed it is a "Must Read." Thanks for making it more easily available! Whatever it takes for a righteous cause!

Ben.

Even the word 'unvaccinated' is a linguistic trap. It is chosen to make the user already concede that vaccination is necessary,
and that there is a deficit in anyone who is not

View: https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1442694473608273925

Language sure is powerful ... what do i say instead?

Im normal? That would probably be a lie ;D
Or go with the harry potter meme and say i am a pure-blood? Can't say that either, i have been jabbed many times before unfortunately.

OP
P

Peatness

Or go with the harry potter meme and say i am a pure-blood? Can't say that either, i have been jabbed many times before unfortunately.
I just give them a list of things that have been injected into me in the name of medicine by the time I am halfway down the list they are feeling sorry for me.

Seven

You can play the same type of game. Say you're "untainted"!

Ben.

You can play the same type of game. Say you're "untainted"!

Good word! Hah ... imagine me randomly asking people if they are tainted or not before engaging into further activieties ...
Kinda funny to think about but i rather not start incoorporating their wierd habits in asking medical questions and instead i'll just interact like a friendly, decent person.

But i'll try to remember that response when it comes up :):

OP
P

Peatness

Talking of language, I've just read this in one of Dr Peat's articles

When a tissue is injured or stressed, antibodies are formed in response to the altered components of that tissue. Therefore, we could call a bruise or a sprain an autoimmune condition, but there are no commercial tests for bruised-shin antibodies. The availability of tests for specific antibodies seems to be the essential factor in classifying a condition as autoimmune, as in "autoimmune thyroiditis." Unfortunately, this way of using language is nested in a culture that is full of unrealistic ideas of causality, and thousands of people build their careers on the search for the "mutated genes that are responsible for the disease," and for the drugs that will correct the defect.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals