The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

-Luke-

Croatia is a very beautiful country. It's a shame they are in the EU. I already thought about moving there.

Birdie

I was in a department store today. Very few un masked people. Noticed people moving away from me. Salesperson greeting others and more than ignoring me. I figured they've been hit hard lately by the media telling them the unmasked are treacherous. And that we, the good masked people must shun the unmasked. I am in a free state, too.

It was similar at the grocery store but a bigger group of unmasked there. Checker aloof today. I still talked her up. Thank God I stayed chipper on the surface.

OP
P

Peatness

I was in a department store today. Very few un masked people. Noticed people moving away from me. Salesperson greeting others and more than ignoring me. I figured they've been hit hard lately by the media telling them the unmasked are treacherous. And that we, the good masked people must shun the unmasked. I am in a free state, too.

It was similar at the grocery store but a bigger group of unmasked there. Checker aloof today. I still talked her up. Thank God I stayed chipper on the surface.
There is definitely a new campaign on because I am picking up the same vibe here. Perhaps they are being fed news of ‘cases’ going up or a new variant (with a silly name of course}

Regina

same here. And I'm in Florida.
Small town is okay. But if I go to Home Depot in slightly bigger area, everybody masked and grim. Even in the parking lot.

RealNeat

Idk if this has been shared yet, it came out last Thursday, a super important watch for those who are convinced the unvaccinated are "ruining our health system."

I watch the thehighwire.com every week and this episode is really important.

The whistle blowers story and the audio recordings with her hospital are just insane... makes my blood boil.

Badger

It could be they are propaganized, but there always could be other and more subtlereasons they act this way, which should be kept in mind to probe further before making assumptions. For instance, some co-workers there may have recently died from covid and they are thinking, "That unmasked person may make me the next casualty." Of course, thinking like that is not rational, it's based on fear. But combine heavy saturation level propaganda drummed into people's head 24 hours a day seven days a week with knowing about a relative or co-worker or friend dying, and deep FEAR leaps onto them like a giant spider which will not let go.

Ben.

I watch the thehighwire.com every week and this episode is really important.

Just watched it .. the recordings realy are infuriating. She's essentially calling them out with real time information of whats wrong and how the whole system and vaccine is not working properly and they respond with :

"thats your opinion and we realy need to convey the message that everyone should get vaxxinated, but we totally appreaciate what your doing".

When that chief woman started to come with the label "you sound like a anttivaxxer" i already knew that there is no interest in real medical data and her loosing her job was expectable.

Horrible. Just Horrible.

While im not a American, Bidens attitude and speeches makes me want to punch him ...

RealNeat

I remember this guy from that video in early 2020. The new Surgeon General for Florida.

View: https://twitter.com/veryvirology/status/1440588199370231812?s=20

Why does the filming look so... fake. It looks staged. I know it's something they planned and wrote beforehand but it's filmed like the show "The Office" it looks like an attempt to look genuine while not looking genuine. Idk maybe I'm digging too much into it but something feels off about these guys.

could it be that they also give weight to narrative while Dr. Peat has repeatedly mentioned "nothing special is going on.."

TheCalciumCad

This is interesting. Is this the narrative they are preparing for when they want to dismantle the plandemic and move to the next one?
Maybe, certainly seems more of a climate change push at the minute than covid. Could be the next 6mo we see (totally organic) power outages, food shortages, and crazy weather to show why bad humans need to go back to lockdown to save the planet.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals