The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

Makrosky

Maybe, certainly seems more of a climate change push at the minute than covid. Could be the next 6mo we see (totally organic) power outages, food shortages, and crazy weather to show why bad humans need to go back to lockdown to save the planet.
LOL! At this point it wouldn't surprise me.

Birdie

The American Medical Association (AMA) recently released its Winter 2021 AMA COVID-19 Guide: Background/Messaging on Vaccines, Vaccine Clinical Trials & Combatting Vaccine Misinformation.”

• The guide lists nine “key messages” the AMA wants doctors to focus on when communicating about COVID-19. This includes stressing the importance of eliminating nonmedical vaccine exemptions, the importance of flu vaccines and COVID shots, and expressing confidence in vaccine development
STUNNING: AMA Is Teaching Doctors How to Manipulate Information in Order to Coerce the Unvaccinated

Last edited:

Seven

Russell Bland -
Vaccine APARTHEID: Don Lemon’s Covid BOMBSHELL - YouTube
Thanks @Birdie -- I saw this on CNN when it happened and was disgusted by Lemon and Cuomo's arrogance and condescension. It reminds me to cancel CNN.

Note that Brand has many interesting vaxx-related videos on Youtube.

Birdie

Thanks @Birdie -- I saw this on CNN when it happened and was disgusted by Lemon and Cuomo's arrogance and condescension. It reminds me to cancel CNN.

Note that Brand has many interesting vaxx-related videos on Youtube.
Oh, that CNN must have been horrible!

OP
P

Peatness

I don't know the language either but the words "Israel", "Golani", "reich", "nazism", and "psychopathy" all seemed to be in the right spots in the subtitles. It's criminal.
Sometimes I just want these to be fake news so I can go back to a time when all I had to worry about was fitting into my skinny jeans. Of course that was before peating

LUH 3417

C3E9C82E-9B01-4C3A-97C3-53A092E960C4.png

David PS

Ben.

They are counting all sick people who decline Covid tests as Covid-positive. That is not followining science.

Yeah what the hell. That's not science ... but then again, most of whats been done the past 1,5 year has been made on assumption, not science.