The Super-Capitalists’ Depopulation Agenda

Regina

George Webb says U.S. generals released the bioweapon because they're in on the profits from the vax.

View: https://twitter.com/RealGeorgeWebb1/status/1403732848687865858Tonight, George s

You may have heard that George and friends' producer Andy Dybala collapsed and had a heart attack. Drs. say it is due to atrial fibrilation. (You know. Genetically deformed veins that need mechanical fixin'). I know this topic is for another thread. I'll try to figure out how to bring it to a suitable thread. In tonight's video with George and Andy, Andy said Drs removed his thyroid a couple of years ago. I sent George some of the studies that @haidut has posted on AFib. But I wondered if more insights can be added in the case of a young strapping male with no thyroid who collapses with a heart attack; and wakes up to Drs saying it was due to Afib?
I thought magnesium, salt, aspirin, progesterone and to replace that thyroid with physiological doses.

Okay. I'll find another thread. Just wanted to anchor it for those who follow George Webb and know Andy from neighborhood news.

Nemo

You may have heard that George and friends' producer Andy Dybala collapsed and had a heart attack. Drs. say it is due to atrial fibrilation. (You know. Genetically deformed veins that need mechanical fixin'). I know this topic is for another thread. I'll try to figure out how to bring it to a suitable thread. In tonight's video with George and Andy, Andy said Drs removed his thyroid a couple of years ago. I sent George some of the studies that @haidut has posted on AFib. But I wondered if more insights can be added in the case of a young strapping male with no thyroid who collapses with a heart attack; and wakes up to Drs saying it was due to Afib?
I thought magnesium, salt, aspirin, progesterone and to replace that thyroid with physiological doses.

Okay. I'll find another thread. Just wanted to anchor it for those who follow George Webb and know Andy from neighborhood news.

DHEA with that progesterone is even better, Regina, according to Ray. Cortinon is an ideal product for this, with all the other stuff you mention.

Regina

DHEA with that progesterone is even better, Regina, according to Ray. Cortinon is an ideal product for this, with all the other stuff you mention.
Thx. I agree. I was looking up something for my dog who is displaying cushing's symptoms and found some older posts from @haidut regarding DHEA; and I thought ' oh, I'm supposed to see this post and it is about Andy.

Nemo

@Missenger has provided a screen shot of a Deagle Group forecast from about four years ago that predicted the U.S. population would drop to 78 million by 2025. The group removed that forecast from their website in April. With the Johns Hopkins SPARS 2025 documents, it's pretty clear what the Klaus Schwab class intended.

Now Alex Jones has reported on actuaries who are forecasting right now that the U.S. population will drop to 160 million by 2030. That's bad but better than 78 million in 2025.

I think it's because they didn't get the vaxxer percentages they hoped for here and they no longer think they'll get those numbers. Saw it in a clip of Jones from a recent show.

Jones also said that it's actuaries telling the oil and gas industry that they'll have to replace their vaxxed employees within 1 to 3 years. If you don't know any actuaries, they are smart. One of the smartest professional gamblers I know trained as an actuary.

Nemo

You all realize all of us here are part of the resistance.

Every time you don't eat a PUFA, you are subverting their plan to make us stupid and submissive. Every time you drink OJ and milk, you are subverting Big Pharma's predation on us all. Every time you take niacinamide, you reduce your free fatty acids, lower your risk of Covid-19, and subvert their bioterror plot.

Lizb

Every time you don't eat a PUFA, you are subverting their plan to make us stupid and submissive. Every time you drink OJ and milk, you are subverting Big Pharma's predation on us all. Every time you take niacinamide, you reduce your free fatty acids, lower your risk of Covid-19, and subvert their bioterror plot.
Damn. I'd missed the niacinamide thing.

Pistachio

@Missenger has provided a screen shot of a Deagle Group forecast from about four years ago that predicted the U.S. population would drop to 78 million by 2025. The group removed that forecast from their website in April. With the Johns Hopkins SPARS 2025 documents, it's pretty clear what the Klaus Schwab class intended.

Now Alex Jones has reported on actuaries who are forecasting right now that the U.S. population will drop to 160 million by 2030. That's bad but better than 78 million in 2025.

I think it's because they didn't get the vaxxer percentages they hoped for here and they no longer think they'll get those numbers. Saw it in a clip of Jones from a recent show.

Jones also said that it's actuaries telling the oil and gas industry that they'll have to replace their vaxxed employees within 1 to 3 years. If you don't know any actuaries, they are smart. One of the smartest professional gamblers I know trained as an actuary.
Alex Jones...hehe. That old shill? Is he still around?

Ben.

Interesting perspective. Didn't think my daily habits work in such a way.

OP
meatbag

meatbag

It's communists that want depopulation. Why is capitalism being thrown into this?
Billionaires Try to Shrink World's Population, Report Says

The New York meeting of billionaires Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, David Rockefeller, Eli Broad, George Soros, Ted Turner, Oprah, Michael Bloomberg and others was described by the Chronicle of Philanthropy as an informal gathering aimed at encouraging philanthropy. Just a few billionaires getting together for drinks and dinner and a friendly chat about how to promote charitable giving.

There was no agenda, we were told. And no plan for a follow-up meeting.

But in an age of fallen wealth idols, it was inevitable that a meeting of billionaire minds would draw scrutiny. Surely all that money and power in one room had to spell trouble for the rest of us.

An article in the Times of London, headlined "Billionaire Club in Bid to Curb World Population," said the issues discussed in the top-secret meeting included health care, education and--by far the most controversial--slowing the global population growth.

--
Secret May 2009 Meeting of "The Good Club". "Billionaire Club in Bid to Curb Overpopulation". - Global Research
This is the same Niel Ferguson (generously supported by the Gates Foundation) who designed the coronavirus Lockdown Model which resulted in mass unemployment, poverty and the closure of 190 national economies as a means to combating COVID-19.
The media reports on the May 5, 2009 secret gathering focussed on the commitment of “The Good Club” to “slowing down” the growth of the World’s population.
Was an absolute “reduction” in World population contemplated at this meeting, –i.e. as a means to reducing “Overpopulation”? In this regard, Bill Gates in his February 2010 TED presentation pertaining to vaccination, confirmed the following;
“And if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that [the world population] by 10 or 15 percent”.
According to Gates’ statement, this would represent an absolute reduction of the World’s population of the order 680 million to 1.02 billion.
--

"The Malthusians are not interested in increasing food production, lifting the poor out of poverty or developing technology to increase our ability to share in the abundant wealth of the world. Instead they wish for the forcible sterilization of the poor, the consignment of billions around the world to grinding poverty and the elimination of vast swathes of the population. They do not wish to reduce the pain and suffering in the world, but to increase it. In short, the overpopulation hysteria is a convenient lie for the Chicken Littles who stand to benefit from the panic they themselves cause."
-The Last Word on Overpopulation : The Corbett Report
--
"In 1993, WHO announced a “birth-control vaccine” for “family planning”. Published research shows that by 1976 WHO researchers had conjugated tetanus toxoid (TT) with human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) producing a “birth-control” vaccine. Conjugating TT with hCG causes pregnancy hormones to be attacked by the immune system. Expected results are abortions in females already pregnant and/or infertility in recipients not yet impregnated. Repeated inoculations prolong infertility. Currently WHO researchers are working on more potent anti-fertility vaccines using recombinant DNA. WHO publications show a long-range purpose to reduce population growth in unstable “less developed countries”. By November 1993 Catholic publications appeared saying an abortifacient vaccine was being used as a tetanus prophylactic. In November 2014, the Catholic Church asserted that such a program was underway in Kenya. Three independent Nairobi accredited biochemistry laboratories tested samples from vials of the WHO tetanus vaccine being used in March 2014 and found hCG where none should be present. In October 2014, 6 additional vials were obtained by Catholic doctors and were tested in 6 accredited laboratories. Again, hCG was found in half the samples. Subsequently, Nairobi’s AgriQ Quest laboratory, in two sets of analyses, again found hCG in the same vaccine vials that tested positive earlier but found no hCG in 52 samples alleged by the WHO to be vials of the vaccine used in the Kenya campaign 40 with the same identifying batch numbers as the vials that tested positive for hCG. Given that hCG was found in at least half the WHO vaccine samples known by the doctors involved in administering the vaccines to have been used in Kenya, our opinion is that the Kenya “anti-tetanus” campaign was reasonably called into question by the Kenya Catholic Doctors Association as a front for population growth reduction."
Vaccination Issue January 2020

Last edited:

Pistachio

Billionaires Try to Shrink World's Population, Report Says

The New York meeting of billionaires Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, David Rockefeller, Eli Broad, George Soros, Ted Turner, Oprah, Michael Bloomberg and others was described by the Chronicle of Philanthropy as an informal gathering aimed at encouraging philanthropy. Just a few billionaires getting together for drinks and dinner and a friendly chat about how to promote charitable giving.

There was no agenda, we were told. And no plan for a follow-up meeting.

But in an age of fallen wealth idols, it was inevitable that a meeting of billionaire minds would draw scrutiny. Surely all that money and power in one room had to spell trouble for the rest of us.

An article in the Times of London, headlined "Billionaire Club in Bid to Curb World Population," said the issues discussed in the top-secret meeting included health care, education and--by far the most controversial--slowing the global population growth.

--
Secret May 2009 Meeting of "The Good Club". "Billionaire Club in Bid to Curb Overpopulation". - Global Research
This is the same Niel Ferguson (generously supported by the Gates Foundation) who designed the coronavirus Lockdown Model which resulted in mass unemployment, poverty and the closure of 190 national economies as a means to combating COVID-19.
The media reports on the May 5, 2009 secret gathering focussed on the commitment of “The Good Club” to “slowing down” the growth of the World’s population.
Was an absolute “reduction” in World population contemplated at this meeting, –i.e. as a means to reducing “Overpopulation”? In this regard, Bill Gates in his February 2010 TED presentation pertaining to vaccination, confirmed the following;
“And if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that [the world population] by 10 or 15 percent”.
According to Gates’ statement, this would represent an absolute reduction of the World’s population of the order 680 million to 1.02 billion.
--

"The Malthusians are not interested in increasing food production, lifting the poor out of poverty or developing technology to increase our ability to share in the abundant wealth of the world. Instead they wish for the forcible sterilization of the poor, the consignment of billions around the world to grinding poverty and the elimination of vast swathes of the population. They do not wish to reduce the pain and suffering in the world, but to increase it. In short, the overpopulation hysteria is a convenient lie for the Chicken Littles who stand to benefit from the panic they themselves cause."
-The Last Word on Overpopulation : The Corbett Report
--
"In 1993, WHO announced a “birth-control vaccine” for “family planning”. Published research shows that by 1976 WHO researchers had conjugated tetanus toxoid (TT) with human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) producing a “birth-control” vaccine. Conjugating TT with hCG causes pregnancy hormones to be attacked by the immune system. Expected results are abortions in females already pregnant and/or infertility in recipients not yet impregnated. Repeated inoculations prolong infertility. Currently WHO researchers are working on more potent anti-fertility vaccines using recombinant DNA. WHO publications show a long-range purpose to reduce population growth in unstable “less developed countries”. By November 1993 Catholic publications appeared saying an abortifacient vaccine was being used as a tetanus prophylactic. In November 2014, the Catholic Church asserted that such a program was underway in Kenya. Three independent Nairobi accredited biochemistry laboratories tested samples from vials of the WHO tetanus vaccine being used in March 2014 and found hCG where none should be present. In October 2014, 6 additional vials were obtained by Catholic doctors and were tested in 6 accredited laboratories. Again, hCG was found in half the samples. Subsequently, Nairobi’s AgriQ Quest laboratory, in two sets of analyses, again found hCG in the same vaccine vials that tested positive earlier but found no hCG in 52 samples alleged by the WHO to be vials of the vaccine used in the Kenya campaign 40 with the same identifying batch numbers as the vials that tested positive for hCG. Given that hCG was found in at least half the WHO vaccine samples known by the doctors involved in administering the vaccines to have been used in Kenya, our opinion is that the Kenya “anti-tetanus” campaign was reasonably called into question by the Kenya Catholic Doctors Association as a front for population growth reduction."
Vaccination Issue January 2020

Billionaire thugs who manipulated the free market for their own gain.

Rick K

1623888097058.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals