The Super-Capitalists’ Depopulation Agenda

Nemo

This woman does employee recruitment in the oil and gas industry. She works with employers on "succession planning".

This is where they calculate how many employees are likely to need replacement within the next few years due to retirement or whatever.

She says now executives are having their human resources staff count their vaxxed employee numbers. They're planning to have to replace them all within the next 3 years.

They all know. They're all in on it.

View: https://twitter.com/italia_patriot/status/1403696733079707649

Nebula

There's an update in their plans for us after the great depopulation.

We will have one global religious voice helping us to peacefully accept the UN's goals for us.

View: https://twitter.com/heidegger79/status/1404186115503005708

I don’t think a mass die off is likely. Just rising infertility and chronic health problems that put some out of work. It is a depopulation program but over the next couple generations. Not all at once.

Nemo

I don’t think a mass die off is likely. Just rising infertility and chronic health problems that put some out of work. It is a depopulation program but over the next couple generations. Not all at once.

I think you're wrong, Nebula. Covid ripped through that 86-year-old man and killed him in less than 24 hours due to ADE.

You used to be safe starting medication 3-4 days from start of symptoms.

78% of recent Covid deaths in the UK have been fully-vaxxed people. Dolores Cahill told us this would happen.

Based on animal trials with past mRNA vaxxes for coronaviruses, you'd expect the vax to kill 100% of human test subjects promptly (on their next exposure to wild Covid). Doctors and scientists talking about this seem to me to be trying to soften the blow by saying that younger people may survive longer. I don't see any scientific justification for that. I posted a video today of an older female physician saying people would get Parkinson's five years earlier than they otherwise would have and have a life not worth living. I think she's afraid to tell people the truth that it's worse than that.

Based on animal trials with the spike protein, you'd expect 100% of human test subjects to have Lewy bodies or Mad Cow in 18 months. They took extra pains to make sure the vax spike protein would misfold to create prions. They actually enhanced the virulence of the vax spike protein over the 2020 Covid spike protein. They stuck iron oxide particles in the nanoparticles and used magnetofection to make absolutely sure the more virulent spike proteins would cross the blood brain barrier.

I am shocked at the virulence of this vax. It is far beyond what I expected.

Last edited:

Rick K

P

Peatness

Does anyone know how to sweep these files off the net before they disappear

Nemo

Here's Ralph Baric telling people at a 2018 conference to get ready to make big bucks during the next pandemic.

George Webb, who keeps being right on this stuff, says the generals released the virus to cash in on big profits.

Nemo

Here's another data point on who is really behind the vaxxing.

The head of Myanmar's Covid vax program has been arrested and faces charges of high treason for colluding with opponents of the military authorities.

If you remember, the military seized control after Dominion-type election fraud was used to install a ClA puppet. Reliable ClA/Mossad/MI6 shill Reuter's says the ClA puppet had successfully stopped Covid in the country, a deranged claim even by Reuters standards.

Reuters uses the case numbers scam to pretend the "pandemic" is getting worse as a result of the military defending the population from the ClA's vaxxer.

Nemo

And of course you know already that Facebook is a DARPA front.

Now here's DARPA teaming up with Google in their AI-driven "predictive health program" that's not a predictive health program at all but what Lee Merritt was talking about in the interview I posted yesterday in the magnet thread.

They are using the Covid vax to sneak Charles Lieber's nanogel technology into people's brains to literally eavesdrop on their neurons. Merritt says Lieber has developed computer/brain interface nanotechnology that has been shown to be effective at controlling animal behavior and likely human behavior.

Merritt says she believes DARPA created Covid-19 to get this stuff into everybody via the vax. She believes that's why there's this constant drumbeat about getting to 70% vaxxed. It's so important to them that after they maxed out on adults they went for kids to collect enough brains for their project.

View: https://twitter.com/lafemme_bambina/status/1404342699986239490

Rick K

Wikileaks just dumped all of their files online. Everything from Hillary Clinton's emails, McCain's crimes, Vegas shooting done by an FBI sniper, Steve Jobs HIV letter, PedoPodesta, Afghanistan, Syria, Iran, Bilderberg, CIA agents arrested for rape, to WHO pandemic.

Index file:

Now this is interesting and relevant; though dated.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals