The Strangest Health Practice Or Treatment You Think Works

tara

I thought it was strange before I tried it: mouth-tape.

zewe

I lived 4 years with central pain.....I honestly don't know how I made it through those years. It was like living in an altered state where just a noise or vibration could wrack my body.

This Daily Energy Routine includes a lymphatic message [partial]

It is one of the things that helped bring me out of central pain.

S-VV

Rife machines, ie killing pathogens with a specific mortal oscillatory rate. Very useful for borrelia

Hazarlar

Urine therapy - which I have practiced ...

Dry fasting - which I want to try when possible (for 36 hours at fitst).

vulture

Garlic enemas for IBS-D
Fasting for hipertension (not totally sure about it)

JanW55

Forum Supporter
OK, first post on here, as long-time lurker super grateful to this site . . . this section appealed to me since I've been doing [fill in the blank -- a lot of things considered by some as 'strange practices/experiments'] AKA what is these days I think is known as 'biohacking' -- trying to deal with / cure? / somehow address my lifelong hypothyroidism, anxiety/ADD, hypersensitivity to everything, eyesight and brain mapping issues, and so on (and I mean since age 12 in 1967). I guess the strangest practice I've tried in the very long list of things is using strong magnets in various ways, but it's been so many things; everything is of use, I've found, so I am happy to say experimentation is good! I want to particularly mention, though, some very effective current practices I've gained FROM READING THIS SITE (thanks so much, I want to say to all!!) that are quite 'normal' and for sure valid options, in my opinion: such as the LGS1 Light from Life-Giving Store, Tyronene from Haidut's IdeaLabs, Raymond Peat books and the Peat Newsletter, IBT (Inclined Bed Therapy -- just started that with notable improvements already), and niacinamide/aspirin! But ultimately I have to thank Tom Brimeyer of Forefront Health for making me aware in the first place that there even was in existence Raymond Peat and this entire sane, wonderfully uplifting area of discussion and discourse. TB of FH is #1 with dietary and exercise concepts in our household, too as well as supplements. So what with RP and TB and all of you I have gained so much ground for myself and my husband's health improvements it is unbelievable and it's only been since February of 2016 thus far, so the best is yet to be, ongoing! Thanks again! Now back to lurking I think, this being to prove I am not a bot or scam (and to say thanks for everything, RayPeatForum) to the forum moderator(s) area. P. S. RP's Progesterone with Vitamin E is restoring my husband's top-of-head-hair which has been gone since he was in high school which was quite awhile back, and I can't even list all the benefits I've gained from its use, due to lack of reply space and time!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals