The Estrogen Hypothesis Of Obesity

haidut

Forum Supporter
Very interesting and convincing study. I am glad there are scientists out there that actually follow the right track, or a least do not follow the herd mentality of modern science.
The study makes the point that obesity for men in particular is largely caused by exposure to environmental estrogen mimetics like BPA and heavy metals like cadmium, nickel, lead, iron, etc which all happen to be quite estrogenic.
Vitamin E and progesterone to the rescue!

http://www.plosone.org/article/info:doi ... ne.0099776

"...Obesity rates in males and females of developed nations are similar, while in poorer nations obesity is much more prevalent in females. Female to male ratio of obesity correlates inversely with gross domestic product. Therefore, the parity of male and female obesity in developed countries may result from male exposure to environmental estrogen-like substances associated with affluence. These hormonally driven mechanisms may be equally active within both sexes in more developed areas, thereby increasing overall obesity."

pboy

yea to us here its obvious, to me it was before even reading Peat. Anything that is toxic or pollouting to the environment, aka hinders growth and isn't biodegradable, is cancerous, obesity promoting and carcinogenic, and probably bad for the heart. You can plug anything into that equation and sooner or later they will find out it is bad for birth and carcinogenic. WAKE UP EVERYONE, WE HAVE A LOT OF TURNING THINGS AROUND TO DO. Once you realize this, you realize how hellishly deeply entrenched our society has become...im sure its not that bad in Germany where you are, but in USA its like...you literally cant leave your home, and often times even helpless in your home, without being exposed to large amounts or carcinogens. Im not exaggerating either...if you are within the normal city, and you actually get a chance to take one deep full breath of clean air, its rare and treasured...its that bad

G

gummybear

Very interesting. I dived into this subject a few years ago and tried to exlude some of the things that are proven to be estrogenic. Didn't really feel that big of a change.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
pboy said:
yea to us here its obvious, to me it was before even reading Peat. Anything that is toxic or pollouting to the environment, aka hinders growth and isn't biodegradable, is cancerous, obesity promoting and carcinogenic, and probably bad for the heart. You can plug anything into that equation and sooner or later they will find out it is bad for birth and carcinogenic. WAKE UP EVERYONE, WE HAVE A LOT OF TURNING THINGS AROUND TO DO. Once you realize this, you realize how hellishly deeply entrenched our society has become...im sure its not that bad in Germany where you are, but in USA its like...you literally cant leave your home, and often times even helpless in your home, without being exposed to large amounts or carcinogens. Im not exaggerating either...if you are within the normal city, and you actually get a chance to take one deep full breath of clean air, its rare and treasured...its that bad

I am not in Germany:): Is that what shows in my profile?
I live in the USA these days, so I get to experience first hand theinability to escape the carcinogens flowing from all directions. IMO you can only limit their effect, not avoid them completely. Aspirin and vitamin E will take care of most of the estrogenic effects, magnesium and thyroid will help with anti-thyroid substances like BPA and heavy metals, caffeine and aspirin protect from radiation, and so on.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals