• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

The End of Hollywood?

honeybee

World War Z-I'm a zombie afficianado.
Start Trek was awesome.

Peata

I only go to the cinema 1 to 3x year at most even though I'd enjoy going more often. Usually, I just wait for them to come out on Netflix. The last one I saw at the theater was "Iron Man 3".

burtlancast

what took so long ?

Jenn

I do know someone who goes to the movies frequently, or used to frequently...not because of the movie but because the A/C filtered the air and it helped with his allergies. He could also go to the beach for allergy relief.

gretchen

I am thinking of going to Woody Allen's latest film Blue Jasmine which so far is 82% fresh (on the Rotten Tomatoes tomato meter).

This might really be good:
[BBvideo 560,340:4sslvkon]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWLtj4LY5CA[/BBvideo]

sladerunner69

Dorito Loyalist said:
I'm practically physically unable to watch a movie.

I wouldn't be suprised if the doritos had a play in that. What's your daily intake like? Cool ranch or nacho cheese?

gretchen

gretchen said:
I am thinking of going to Woody Allen's latest film Blue Jasmine which so far is 82% fresh (on the Rotten Tomatoes tomato meter).

This might really be good:
[BBvideo 560,340:35vd7dci]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWLtj4LY5CA[/BBvideo]

I went last week. It's pretty good.