Tinnitus, Deafness, Tumor And Caprylic Acid

smith

Is tinnitus in the left ear more common than in the right for people?

Richiebogie

Last edited:

Dave Clark

I similarly lost most hearing in my left ear. It happened over ten years ago when I was doing low carb and using a cell phone a lot with that ear. Lots of doctors and tests to no avail (near-worthless), no tumor. They said incipient meniere's, but I don't think so. My strongest suspicion is that fungus is involved. Sometimes, especially with older people, fungus is said to spread from feet, groin, etc., to ears and cause hearing loss. A possibility. I know Peat recommends flowers of sulfur for fungus. I wonder though, if fungus can do a job on the inner ear like it does to toenails, how likely it would be for the ear to be able to recover.
You might look into ozone ear insufflation, which would kill the fungus in the ears at the right gamma setting. This can be done at home if you aquire your own ozone equipment like I have done. I have an ozone doctor and dentist that will, and have done it for me, but in the long run it is cheaper to get your own ozone equipment. Ozone is invaluable for many conditions, especially those that are microbial. I got my stuff at Promolife, they are a good company. If you don't know much about ozone, so a search to learn about it's benefits.

Richiebogie

Hi @zaq,

Thanks for your contribution.

I have just checked out the thread you posted to. It began by recommending Magnesium, perhaps to combat calcification of hearing organs and tissues...

Another contributor mentioned that fasting stopped his tinnitus, as if it was related to general inflammation!

You mentioned endogenous Manganese Oxide production as a possible culprit...

What would you recommend for this?

Richiebogie

Thanks for the link @zaq.

I don't believe that I am being 'targeted', but I think there are plenty of cheap foods, chemicals, drugs, electromagnetic fields etc in the world that cause problems with our health!

It is good to be observant and test things, but we also need to be careful that our treatments don't do more damage than ordinary living!

What symptoms are you trying to overcome or have overcome?

Motif

Tinnitus usually starts to show up when you start to have a high frequency loss (you can hear but not understand). Stress, blood pressure, endotoxin among other things can increase tinnitus also.

Hi! Is there anything that could improve hearing loss or is there no chance?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals