Another Theory Of The Universe With No Big Bang

nikolabeacon

That question has already been partially answered. If the Universe is flat, and non-connected it is likely open/infinite. In an infinite system there can be no talk of closed systems or ever-increasing entropy.
The Universe Is Flat — Now What?

I like the articles you posted. Makes sense on so many levels. But I don't like the metaphysical description of the immaterial nature of energy. If it manifests in this world, it has to be of some substance and can be measured even if by surrogate. So, even things like love, anger, hope, etc can be measured at least indirectly. For example, the dopamine/serotonin, progesterone/estrogen, DHEA/cortisol, ATP/ADP, NADH/NAD, glucose/FFA, nerve relaxation index, etc can all provide some measure of these states of "spirit". I am sure there are others we have not even seen yet, but again - if it exists as an observable phenomenon in this world it can be materially described, measured, and maybe even channelled/directed.

Yes It is answered.

"The law of entropy applies to closed systems. This fine detail in
The formulation of 2. Thermodynamic law of thermodynamics is crucial. Only in closed systems, this law applies. That today's physics is not in a position, to think in open systems, gives rise to the dogma of the sentence."

Schauberger was convinced that it is an open system thats why I explained his opinion on entropy. Some machines and technologies that we use today work according to thr law of entropy because they are closed "systems".

Of course on natural biological processes the law of entropy and 2. law of thermodynamics can not be applied since they are open systems.

Of course I agree on that. Of course that it is a materiall substance. Everything(energy) is matter . Matter or energy consist of space, mass and time. It is "metaphysical in a sense that it depends on those gradients (see explanations at the bottom) *. According to Tesla anc all that I posted above Time(and its dilation and rate)) is the component that only can be really eternal(and enable openness of systems ) and it in fact represent those gradients or variations that are than inducing changes and various states in other physical and biological processes(of mass and space) as Schauberger talked about temperature gradients of water.

Pollack work on exclusion zone (EZ) water is identical to what Schauberger talked. Schauberger said that 37C -37.5 C is also an anomaly point of water and thats why we are most resilent when temperature is in that range. We are the in an 'indifferent' or 'temperature-less' state when temps is in that range. Even small drop affect energy flow and metanolic processes and food assimilation greatly and evolution can not procede.

Of course that is one of measurable components (besides those that you listed with which I agree) and that state of 37C or exclusion zone can be induced by various substances.

Thyroid hormone apparently is crucial (There is A Peat quote that all higher life forms require thyroid hormone as an "organizing agent". There is also his quote about thyroid in some of his books that when he first tried thyroid it made him to laugh and to sense Love . Also he mentioned Thyroid as Love by interpretaions of many people.

Red light and specific light spectrum is another. Co2 another .Sound OR vibration can be another etc. And those two( light and sound) forms of "Substances" are waves in nature. Sound and resonance. Heart beat or rhythm represents those resonant vibrations and it is also measurable form of matter of course. And its all connected as Peat talk about thyroid, heart rate, temperature and other protective hormones that enables resilence and evolution to procede. All those are measurable and are material of course. Shape is another and movement of course that is why Vortex and Spiral.

-------------------------------

I agree on almost everything that Peat has to say about biological process (and I read all his books and articles ) in an organism as a wholeness and what factors are crucial and I connected many things from his writting with this but I am not yet sure that we should be so confident and (sometimes black and white) when it comes to dietary recommendations.

I acted inapropriatelly in some of my previous post but its what it is now. Probably something to do with glucose metabolism.

------------------------------

And all other substances of course but when u look at it as a wholeness its hard to separate them because as Albert Szent said when you separate system to its smallest components it does not represent life anymore.

*Thats why therm metaphysical. I didnt mean it cannot be measured. It means only that its in constant process and change (which is regulated by mentioned substances or states of water for ex.) and its not constant( same as what Tesla found that speed of light is not constant)...same as in " para" -psyhology.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals