The Curious Quantum Doses Of 40 IU (Love Price Para(site)dise Immune Function)

Kloppstock

Vitamin D Dosing - Mayo Clinic

The only source i seem to able to find without assistance from you is from mayoclinic

"For immune function, the following doses have been taken by mouth: --->40 IU<--- of vitamin D3 daily for 20 years
For parasitic infections, --->40 IU<--- of vitamin D has been taken by mouth daily for five days."

I have purchased my drops (1) for pre-fetus development ;)
Köp D-vitamin Olja ACO Orala droppar, lösning 80 IE/droppe Vitamin D Olja 25 milliliter på Kronans Apotek
so im actuallyt giving this double rebel dose of 80 IU (1 drop!) and hope i can still get pregnant (im a man btw) on it.

Note! this is hopefully a therapeutical dose for a treatment of a condition, that's what wanna seek confirmation to in this thread, my objective is not to get the daily recommended dose through vitamin d supplementation, so just drop(1);) any immune replies thank you.
There must? be some research report where this doses where merged in also.

And since i seem to be a pre-genius i cant help to not merge this link
Vitamin D Lowers Gut Serotonin But Increases Brain Serotonin

Last edited:

allblues

40 IU is a very small dose, doses discussed around here are usually 1,000 IU and up.

I'm not sure about that brand either, the product is packed with some questionable additives;

upload_2017-10-10_13-13-23.png

I assume you're a swede like me, there are shops here that sell Thorne's vitamin D, which seems alright.

Edit; Ah, mistake, I see the oil version only contains sunflower oil. That's still not something I'd want to put in my body though.

OP
K

Kloppstock

"For immune function, the following doses have been taken by mouth: 40 IU of vitamin D3 daily for 20 years

to 100,000 IU of vitamin D3 bimonthly for 12 months, or 10,000 IU daily."

(EDIT) i think i missed that last add-on from the link....however that don't change much
i can have small doses and go a little further than 40-80 IU i guess

40 IU is a very small dose, doses discussed around here are usually 1,000 IU and up.
yes just look at this man's reactions when he was forced to remove atleast two zeros
or do you have anything to say to your defence? :)

I assume you're a swede like me, there are shops here that sell Thorne's vitamin D, which seems alright..
Yes i found it, but its not allright to treat parasite infection at the same time you stay away from eating spinach, the immune person who gets the drop actually success to not eat anything of this green and brown stuff even though i cant convert this mg to UI Top 10 Magnesium Rich Foods Plus Proven Benefits - Dr. Axe
And i wonder, if there's a difference between getting the 40 IU though food and from supplements
to boost immune-function?

Edit; Ah, mistake, I see the oil version only contains sunflower oil. That's still not something I'd want to put in my body though.
Not even one drop of sun?

Last edited:
or do you have anything to say to your defence? :)

However if i had...just a funny example, had vitiligo and lupus and was a famous pop-stars i would
probably die to early if i would get 1,000 IU and up, on the other hand....you can have small doses and go further than 40-80 IU if treating 'babys'
however i dont know if the assumed immune-effect would work
I personally find that International Units are a tool of the globalists, so I don't take them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals