TFFD allithiamine - Positive and Negative response.

Momado965

Long story short, I began using TTFD thiamine a while ago at anywhere from 200-400mg a day. I also noticed at 700mg it is just out of the world in terms of dopamine/oxphos enhancment. Used it for 15 months now or so. I initially had those “paradoxic symptoms” and they were bearable and short-lived; a month or so. After that, things were fantastic as I mentioned earlier. The dopaminergic and androgenic effects of this form of thiamine were God sent. Also during that time I used a bottle of befotiamine, didnt feel much from it. Anyhow, as I continued using TTFD my body temperature began to stabilize at the 5 months mark at a new baseline. I feel warmer, specially in winter. I even tested this to see how effective TTFD after low calories and a long fast. A long fast definitely ****88 me up, however, its nothing niacinamide and aspirin cant fix; the reasoning behind this is to inhibit excessive FAO after a long fast. They both work beautifully. My experience with TTFD was wonderful until I had a gigantic increase in blood pressure. I thought it was from something else but its definately the TTFD. I know this because I stopped for while and my blood pressure stabilized then resumed taking it and lo and behold my blood pressure spiked. I remedied this with aspirin and it works like a charm. K2 at high doses works as well. Has anyone experienced this with TTFD? I think I am missing a cofactor. I read somewhere that b5 needs to be taken and it should remedy that. The reasoning behind this is most likely the citric acid cycle. I have b5 placed somewhere on the shelf and I’ll experiment with it and see what happens. Much advice is appreciated. I really wanna continue using this miracle form of thiamine.

Dave Clark

Long story short, I began using TTFD thiamine a while ago at anywhere from 200-400mg a day. I also noticed at 700mg it is just out of the world in terms of dopamine/oxphos enhancment. Used it for 15 months now or so. I initially had those “paradoxic symptoms” and they were bearable and short-lived; a month or so. After that, things were fantastic as I mentioned earlier. The dopaminergic and androgenic effects of this form of thiamine were God sent. Also during that time I used a bottle of befotiamine, didnt feel much from it. Anyhow, as I continued using TTFD my body temperature began to stabilize at the 5 months mark at a new baseline. I feel warmer, specially in winter. I even tested this to see how effective TTFD after low calories and a long fast. A long fast definitely ****88 me up, however, its nothing niacinamide and aspirin cant fix; the reasoning behind this is to inhibit excessive FAO after a long fast. They both work beautifully. My experience with TTFD was wonderful until I had a gigantic increase in blood pressure. I thought it was from something else but its definately the TTFD. I know this because I stopped for while and my blood pressure stabilized then resumed taking it and lo and behold my blood pressure spiked. I remedied this with aspirin and it works like a charm. K2 at high doses works as well. Has anyone experienced this with TTFD? I think I am missing a cofactor. I read somewhere that b5 needs to be taken and it should remedy that. The reasoning behind this is most likely the citric acid cycle. I have b5 placed somewhere on the shelf and I’ll experiment with it and see what happens. Much advice is appreciated. I really wanna continue using this miracle form of thiamine.
Interesting. I don't use that high of dose, and don't experience what you have. I see that Elliot Overton's product Thiamax does not have any B5, so wondering about the need for that.

OP
Momado965

Momado965

According to Elliot, the cofactors are b2, b3, and biotin (I think). This is why he recommends a b complex as a bare minimum when starting thiamax. He also advises using macro minerals potassium and magnesium and something for GSH. Thats basically the protocol. There’s a book he’s written where he details a blueprint and I think its based on his clients. Its helpful because people tend to experience the “symptoms” differently and this has to do with their own deficiencies.

I only did the bare minimum of including b complex. I’d take 1 or 2 pills a day. Im trying to find out why I had a blood pressure issue with it. It was so bad that I had to go to the clinic to find out how high it was. It way through the ******* roof.

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
Thank you very much for your testimonial!
You achieved good body temperatures after taking TTFD after 5 months? Do you have 98,6/37 degrees now every day? Were you hypothyroid before TTFD? Did TTFD cure your hypothyroidism?
How much TTFD did you take during these 5 months?
Thank you so much!

OP
Momado965

Momado965

Thank you very much for your testimonial!
You achieved good body temperatures after taking TTFD after 5 months? Do you have 98,6/37 degrees now every day? Were you hypothyroid before TTFD? Did TTFD cure your hypothyroidism?
How much TTFD did you take during these 5 months?
Thank you so much!

I think I had functional hypothyroidism due to intermittent fasting. I did it for 3 year. I stopped in 2017. Body temperature began to stabilize as I continued peating. The best supplements I found were b complex, aspirin, cyproheptadine, and thyroid and pregnenolone; I say that because I used them continuously and extensively at month’s ends whereas other compounds were short lived experiences. I experimented with various other compounds from bio identical androgens to oxandrolone and proviron; both were fantastic at their time. TTFD has been a game changer as it has taken my temperature to a newer baseline. When I began peating, I used to tack my body temperature but no longer do; I just go by feels. Hopefully I can manage that high blood pressure increase from TTFD so i could continue dosing it. I’d like to see where this endeavor takes me.

Abmartich

Doesn't thiamine deplete potassium?

I understand that potassium lowers blood pressure.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals