Logan-

Do you think it’s necessary at all, under certain circumstances? Has Ray Peat said anything about his, does anyone know his opinion?

Beastmode

Do you think it’s necessary at all, under certain circumstances? Has Ray Peat said anything about his, does anyone know his opinion?

Farmers who are in the "supposed" highest risk of getting this and don't get this shot made me question the validity of such a shot many years ago.

Recoen

Farmers who are in the "supposed" highest risk of getting this and don't get this shot made me question the validity of such a shot many years ago.
In the US, tetanus is usually only found in DTaP (or Tdap). The pertussis side is particularly concerning given new research showing it makes you more susceptible for life.
Tetanus requires anerobic conditions; many say old, contaminated (animals waste) water needs to be around too; then there is the issue of antibody waning; also, they give it to you in the ER after the fact... it takes on average days to 2 weeks for the adaptive immune response; it can be treated with antibiotics (catching it early is obviously important).

ursidae

Not safe. Made me really sick and my digestion (especially of fats) has never been the same since

OP
L

Logan-

So, what should be done when one has an experience that the medical establishment deems would necessitate the tetanus shot; like rusty nails, dog bites etc.?

Max23

I heard from an "antivaxx" film that intravenous magnesium chloride cures tetanus really easily. I don´t know how true it is. I haven´t researched that idea any further. It wouldn´t seem impossible this is another establishment lie.

taralynne

So, what should be done when one has an experience that the medical establishment deems would necessitate the tetanus shot; like rusty nails, dog bites etc.?
I don't know about rusty nails and bites but I was seen in the ER a few years ago after a dog accidentally scratched my face so badly that I needed stitches. I knew that they would want to give me a tetanus shot so I looked it up while I was waiting to see the MD. FWIW, I'm pretty sure I read that Dr. Mercola said that the vaccine lasts about 30 years even though mainstream medicine recommends getting it every 10 years so when I was seen by the MD and they wanted to give me the tetanus shot I declined and said that I just had it within the last couple of years even though It was probably more than 10 or 15 years since I had last had it. They gave me antibiotics and I was fine. My primary care MD though called me after they got the report from the hospital and tried to get me to come in to get the shot because they had my records and knew that I was overdue. I still declined though and thankfully the antibiotics were enough to prevent any possible issues with infection.

OP
L

Logan-

I don't know about rusty nails and bites but I was seen in the ER a few years ago after a dog accidentally scratched my face so badly that I needed stitches. I knew that they would want to give me a tetanus shot so I looked it up while I was waiting to see the MD. FWIW, I'm pretty sure I read that Dr. Mercola said that the vaccine lasts about 30 years even though mainstream medicine recommends getting it every 10 years so when I was seen by the MD and they wanted to give me the tetanus shot I declined and said that I just had it within the last couple of years even though It was probably more than 10 or 15 years since I had last had it. They gave me antibiotics and I was fine. My primary care MD though called me after they got the report from the hospital and tried to get me to come in to get the shot because they had my records and knew that I was overdue. I still declined though and thankfully the antibiotics were enough to prevent any possible issues with infection.

Thank you for sharing.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
My son had to get a tetanus shot to be accepted at UNR into his mechanical engineering major. There was no way around it. So he took lots of vitamin C and magnesium, zinc, selenium, D3 in the morning. Just before and immediately after the shot he took three activated drops of ‘MMS’, which is chlorine dioxide. He had no issues.
On this testimonials website, there is also a report of someone actually experiencing the effects of tetanus and with using MMS got over it;

All - MMS Testimonials - Master Mineral Solution, Miracle Mineral Solution

Beastmode

My son had to get a tetanus shot to be accepted at UNR into his mechanical engineering major. There was no way around it. So he took lots of vitamin C and magnesium, zinc, selenium, D3 in the morning. Just before and immediately after the shot he took three activated drops of ‘MMS’, which is chlorine dioxide. He had no issues.
On this testimonials website, there is also a report of someone actually experiencing the effects of tetanus and with using MMS got over it;

All - MMS Testimonials - Master Mineral Solution, Miracle Mineral Solution

That sucks that he doesn't even have a chose. Nurses, medical students, etc are forced to do this as well.

I don't your financial situation, but I would investigate that from a legal standpoint on your son's chose on whether or not he should get vaccinated or not in order to attend a major. Most of the time these institutions aren't challenged, therefore can easily impose something like this on an individual.

Gavino

I was given a tetanus shot in August of 2020 for a simple kitchen cut. Soon after a muscle in my back locked up and has been a constant source of pain ever since. About 3 months after the shot there was another pain below that muscle that felt like a cramped muscle. Constant source of pain until I had a coughing spell about 2 weeks later. Felt a deep ”pop” and suddenly felt better. In that spot... Then a surface pain minutes later to the side. I believe a muscle or tendon popped and lodged itself in between ribs? More pain! It only goes away if I baby my back for weeks, but if I stretch that side of my back reaching high it comes back. I’m 52 and that shot was one of the worse things that has ever happened to me. I’m otherwise healthy and eat well/smart. Now I deal with both areas in pain almost daily... I expect an X-ray is my best next option, and probable surgery, but I’m not real hip on X-rays. Any tips?

S-VV

I was given a tetanus shot in August of 2020 for a simple kitchen cut. Soon after a muscle in my back locked up and has been a constant source of pain ever since. About 3 months after the shot there was another pain below that muscle that felt like a cramped muscle. Constant source of pain until I had a coughing spell about 2 weeks later. Felt a deep ”pop” and suddenly felt better. In that spot... Then a surface pain minutes later to the side. I believe a muscle or tendon popped and lodged itself in between ribs? More pain! It only goes away if I baby my back for weeks, but if I stretch that side of my back reaching high it comes back. I’m 52 and that shot was one of the worse things that has ever happened to me. I’m otherwise healthy and eat well/smart. Now I deal with both areas in pain almost daily... I expect an X-ray is my best next option, and probable surgery, but I’m not real hip on X-rays. Any tips?
I think a few xrays are justified, especially considering the reduced quality of life and that it needs to be corrected via surgery if there was a tear.

P

Peatness

Like you I was given a tetanus shot (2019). I was in A&E and I wasn't given a chance to think about what was being given. I am just beginning to make connections with decline in health since the injection. I will post any new research I come across. Meanwhile, I am working on improving thyroid function, and anything anti-inflammatory should help.

I got one like 2 years ago I think (after I got a nice gash from my bike's sprocket cutting into my leg). Can't say that it affected me negatively, it has a long track record and seems reasonably safe.

Absolutely refuse to touch the COVID vaccines though.

P

Peatness

I got one like 2 years ago I think (after I got a nice gash from my bike's sprocket cutting into my leg). Can't say that it affected me negatively, it has a long track record and seems reasonably safe.

Absolutely refuse to touch the COVID vaccines though.
That’s good to know. I would hate to be making spurious links to my health issues. I’m freaking out because a vaccinated physio examined me without wearing gloves. I’m trying to keep a sense of proportion. I’m convince I’m infected with something, what I don’t know - LOL but it’s not really funny. I am worried.

That’s good to know. I would hate to be making spurious links to my health issues. I’m freaking out because a vaccinated physio examined me without wearing gloves. I’m trying to keep a sense of proportion. I’m convince I’m infected with something, what I don’t know - LOL but it’s not really funny. I am worried.

Mind you, I've mentioned in numerous threads so far getting fevers with body aches after contact with people, five times now this year, starting around the time vaccinations began in my country.

It's not entirely unreasonable that they are shedding spike proteins or something of the sort and infecting the rest of us. I was sick almost every 7-10 days last month. I've upped my intake of the following foods/supplements:

-OJ 1 liter / day
-Vitamin D 10,000 IU
-Vitamin C at least 1g
-Zinc 15 mg

And that seems to help so far...

P

Peatness

Mind you, I've mentioned in numerous threads so far getting fevers with body aches after contact with people, five times now this year, starting around the time vaccinations began in my country.

It's not entirely unreasonable that they are shedding spike proteins or something of the sort and infecting the rest of us. I was sick almost every 7-10 days last month. I've upped my intake of the following foods/supplements:

-OJ 1 liter / day
-Vitamin D 10,000 IU
-Vitamin C at least 1g
-Zinc 15 mg

And that seems to help so far...
Wow, I developed flu like symptoms and a lump in parotid gland after the physio appt. I spoke to a friend who’s partner has had the astrazeneca jab, she hard the same symptoms after her injection. I did not know of these symptoms before my appointment. This is my second known exposure. In an interview, Dr Merritt said she thought that latent viruses were being activated in nonvaccinated people. If the spike protein can be transmitted then that’s something else. I’m trying to see if I can get ivermectin her in the UK. If anyone’s knows of a UK source please post.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals