Tetanus Vaccine - What Do You Think?

Discussion in 'Vaccines' started by Logan-, Oct 16, 2020 at 5:56 PM.

1. Logan-

Logan- Member

Do you think it’s necessary at all, under certain circumstances? Has Ray Peat said anything about his, does anyone know his opinion?

2. Beastmode

Beastmode Member

Farmers who are in the "supposed" highest risk of getting this and don't get this shot made me question the validity of such a shot many years ago.

3. Recoen

Recoen Member

In the US, tetanus is usually only found in DTaP (or Tdap). The pertussis side is particularly concerning given new research showing it makes you more susceptible for life.
    Tetanus requires anerobic conditions; many say old, contaminated (animals waste) water needs to be around too; then there is the issue of antibody waning; also, they give it to you in the ER after the fact... it takes on average days to 2 weeks for the adaptive immune response; it can be treated with antibiotics (catching it early is obviously important).

4. ursidae

ursidae Member

Not safe. Made me really sick and my digestion (especially of fats) has never been the same since

5. OP
    Logan-

Logan- Member

So, what should be done when one has an experience that the medical establishment deems would necessitate the tetanus shot; like rusty nails, dog bites etc.?

6. rei

rei Member

methylene blue might work well

7. Max23

Max23 Member

I heard from an "antivaxx" film that intravenous magnesium chloride cures tetanus really easily. I don´t know how true it is. I haven´t researched that idea any further. It wouldn´t seem impossible this is another establishment lie.

8. taralynne

taralynne Member

I don't know about rusty nails and bites but I was seen in the ER a few years ago after a dog accidentally scratched my face so badly that I needed stitches. I knew that they would want to give me a tetanus shot so I looked it up while I was waiting to see the MD. FWIW, I'm pretty sure I read that Dr. Mercola said that the vaccine lasts about 30 years even though mainstream medicine recommends getting it every 10 years so when I was seen by the MD and they wanted to give me the tetanus shot I declined and said that I just had it within the last couple of years even though It was probably more than 10 or 15 years since I had last had it. They gave me antibiotics and I was fine. My primary care MD though called me after they got the report from the hospital and tried to get me to come in to get the shot because they had my records and knew that I was overdue. I still declined though and thankfully the antibiotics were enough to prevent any possible issues with infection.

9. OP
    Logan-

Logan- Member

Thank you for sharing.

10. StephanF

StephanF Member

Ph.D. Physicist
    My son had to get a tetanus shot to be accepted at UNR into his mechanical engineering major. There was no way around it. So he took lots of vitamin C and magnesium, zinc, selenium, D3 in the morning. Just before and immediately after the shot he took three activated drops of ‘MMS’, which is chlorine dioxide. He had no issues.
    On this testimonials website, there is also a report of someone actually experiencing the effects of tetanus and with using MMS got over it;

All - MMS Testimonials - Master Mineral Solution, Miracle Mineral Solution

11. Beastmode

Beastmode Member

That sucks that he doesn't even have a chose. Nurses, medical students, etc are forced to do this as well.

I don't your financial situation, but I would investigate that from a legal standpoint on your son's chose on whether or not he should get vaccinated or not in order to attend a major. Most of the time these institutions aren't challenged, therefore can easily impose something like this on an individual.