Jon2547

No vaccine is a safe vaccine. I had the tetanus shot in 1993 and made me so tired and weak and this lasted seemingly forever. I was so stupid back then.

P

Peatness

No vaccine is a safe vaccine. I had the tetanus shot in 1993 and made me so tired and weak and this lasted seemingly forever. I was so stupid back then.
Agree. Had mine not so long ago. I was in a compromised situation in A&E. I keep wondering what was in the injection. The injection site has lost pigmentation. It's not terrribly noticeable but I notice it and it's a reminder

-Luke-

I had my last one in the summer of 2014 and felt like ***t afterwards (low energy). It took me until spring of 2015 to feel normal again. Back then I was pretty agnostic about vaccines and didn't make a connection. I remembered it last year when the discussions about covid vaccines began.

A while ago I also read that many doctors and hospitals don't have "pure" tetanus vaccines anymore but more than one vaccine in one shot. So I have no idea what they gave me.

Jon2547

I had my last one in the summer of 2014 and felt like ***t afterwards (low energy). It took me until spring of 2015 to feel normal again. Back then I was pretty agnostic about vaccines and didn't make a connection. I remembered it last year when the discussions about covid vaccines began.

A while ago I also read that many doctors and hospitals don't have "pure" tetanus vaccines anymore but more than one vaccine in one shot. So I have no idea what they gave me.
That is the way I would describe it as well, "low energy".

What it amounts to is that vaccines are just modern voodoo medicine.

OP
L

Logan-

Peatness posted this in another thread…

“A priest, president of Human Life International (HLI) based in Maryland, has asked Congress to investigate reports of women in some developing countries unknowingly receiving a tetanus vaccine laced with the anti-fertility drug human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG). If it is true, he wants Congress to publicly condemn the mass vaccinations and to cut off funding to UN agencies and other involved organizations. The natural hormone hCG is needed to maintain pregnancy. The hormone would produce antibodies against hCG to prevent pregnancy. In the fall of 1994, the Pro Life Committee of Mexico was suspicious of the protocols for the tetanus toxoid campaign because they excluded all males and children and called for multiple injections of the vaccine in only women of reproductive age. Yet, one injection provides protection for at least 10 years. The Committee had vials of the tetanus vaccine analyzed for hCG. It informed HLI about the tetanus toxoid vaccine. HLI then told its World Council members and HLI affiliates in more than 60 countries. Similar tetanus vaccines laced with hCG have been uncovered in the Philippines and in Nicaragua. In addition to the World Health Organization (WHO), other organizations involved in the development of an anti-fertility vaccine using hCG include the UN Population Fund, the UN Development Programme, the World Bank, the Population Council, the Rockefeller Foundation, the US National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, and Uppsala, Helsinki, and Ohio State universities. The priest objects that, if indeed the purpose of the mass vaccinations is to prevent pregnancies, women are uninformed, unsuspecting, and unconsenting victims.”

OP
L

Logan-

OP
L

Logan-

@Rinse & rePeat , what’s the latest or “the consensus” on the tetanus vaccine, from your long thread?

Suppose a stray dog bit your child, or your child was severely wounded with a fully rusty knife (deep cut). What would you do? Let’s say you can’t find the dog ever again.

So, what should be done when one has an experience that the medical establishment deems would necessitate the tetanus shot; like rusty nails, dog bites etc.?

@Rinse & rePeat , what’s the latest or “the consensus” on the tetanus vaccine, from your long thread?

Suppose a stray dog bit your child, or your child was severely wounded with a fully rusty knife (deep cut). What would you do? Let’s say you can’t find the dog ever again.
I would not give my child a tetanus shot, rusty nail or dog. Less than 8 people a year die of tetanus in the USA, and “most of them weren’t vaccinated”. Far more people are damaged by vaccines. Those are just not good odds to me. Running across a rabid dog is so rare, and a rusty nail is not even a risk. It was a scare tactic. Walking in dirt with manure barefoot with any cut can give a person tetanus, and we don’t hear about even one person in our lifetimes getting it.

“Rust does not cause tetanus.

Many people grow up believing they will get tetanus from stepping on a rusty nail. And while a puncture wound from a nail is something to take seriously, you don’t get tetanus from rust.”

Rather, bacteria that live in soil and feces cause tetanus. But the places where tetanus show up — rotting leaves, dirt, manure — are typically the same places where rusty objects turn up. And a puncture wound from a rusty nail gives the bacteria a way to get into your bloodstream.“

OP
L

Logan-

@Rinse & rePeat I’m asking a hypothetical question. Suppose it happened to your child, with a dog like that. You take the child to the ER, the doctors immediately say he should be given a tetanus vaccine immediately or else there’s a high risk of painful death for him. What do you do in that scenario?

@Rinse & rePeat I’m asking a hypothetical question. Suppose it happened to your child, with a dog like that. You take the child to the ER, the doctors immediately say he should be given a tetanus vaccine immediately or else there’s a high risk of painful death for him. What do you do in that scenario?
I still wouldn’t. It is just far too rare and the side effects of the vaccine harming the immune system is too far reaching in my child’s health to be worried about something comparable to lighting striking them.

“Can you survive untreated tetanus?

Without treatment, 1 out of 4 infected people die. The death rate for newborns with untreated tetanus is even higher. With proper treatment, less than 15% of infected people die. Wounds on the head or face seem to be more dangerous than those on other parts of the body.”

“On average, 28 people in the United States die each year from lightning strikes, according to all U.S. lightning deaths reported from 2006 through 2021.”

Does that mean proper treatment after the tetanus vaccine is given? What would be the proper treatment?
If my child got bit by a dog or stepped on a rusty nail, I would go straight for the raw Manuka honey, which is what I always have on hand. Hopefully they won’t need stitches, but after my husband’s situation gone from a little cut with a hospital visit and stitches to death and my friend splitting open her head and refusing to go to the doctor and me having to figure out some butterfly stitches using regular bandaid strips, and Manuka honey, my friend’s route went much better and she has no scars on those two areas. Seeing has been believing for me. I treated my own second degree burn in the summer of last year with Manuka honey and Progest-E and have no scar from it either. It can be scary at first dealing with emergencies, and one would have to go to a doctor if they knew nothing about what to do.

1701019774838.jpeg

1701019891930.jpeg

Does that mean proper treatment after the tetanus vaccine is given? What would be the proper treatment?
“Proper” treatment means with a vaccine, the question was , “Can you survive untreated tetanus?” “naturally” meaning without a vaccine.

Last edited:
OP
L

Logan-

“Proper” treatment means with a vaccine, the question was , “Can you survive untreated tetanus?” “naturally” meaning without a vaccine.
I thought they meant vaccination plus other treatments, but I am going to create a poll on this one. I’ll let you know.

I thought they meant vaccination plus other treatments, but I am going to create a poll on this one. I’ll let you know.
I think most diseases and such are more about the host not the illness…

“Main results: One single trial was eligible for inclusion. This non randomised, controlled, unblinded treatment trial involved 117 tetanus patients and was undertaken in Bangladesh. Vitamin C at a dosage of 1 g/day was administered intravenously alongside conventional treatment. At recruitment, the participants were stratified into two age groups and the results were reported by age. In the children aged 1 to 12 years (n = 62), vitamin C treatment was associated with a 100% reduction in tetanus mortality (95% confidence interval from -100% to -94%). In people aged 13 to 30 years (n = 55), vitamin C treatment was associated with a 45% reduction in tetanus mortality (95% confidence interval from -69% to -5%).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals