TBHQ Short For Tert-butylhydroQuinone

Momado965

TBHQ short for tert-butylhydroQuinone is a synthetic derivative of hydroquinone. It is mostly used in hydrogenated vegetable fats as an "anti oxidant". TBHQ is converted to TQ (tert-butylQuinone) upon heat treatment of hydrogenated vegetable fat. I recently used a hydrogenated palm ghee that has TBHQ in it just to explore the effects of TBHQ. I think it is a powerful quinone. Time becomes so slow. It seems to increase oxygenation and ultimately metabolism BUT those effects could be the effects of stearic acid as well since the palm oil is partialy hydrogenated; although I am not sure if it contains stearic acid. I could not find any data regarding its FA composition. Also I want to point out that I use equal amounts of cow butter and hydrogenated palm oil. I cant find any information on whether this (TBHQ) hydroquinone synthetic derivative is toxic or not. Does anyone know what the peaty prespective is?

Inaut

TBHQ short for tert-butylhydroQuinone is a synthetic derivative of hydroquinone. It is mostly used in hydrogenated vegetable fats as an "anti oxidant". TBHQ is converted to TQ (tert-butylQuinone) upon heat treatment of hydrogenated vegetable fat. I recently used a hydrogenated palm ghee that has TBHQ in it just to explore the effects of TBHQ. I think it is a powerful quinone. Time becomes so slow. It seems to increase oxygenation and ultimately metabolism BUT those effects could be the effects of stearic acid as well since the palm oil is partialy hydrogenated; although I am not sure if it contains stearic acid. I could not find any data regarding its FA composition. Also I want to point out that I use equal amounts of cow butter and hydrogenated palm oil. I cant find any information on whether this (TBHQ) hydroquinone synthetic derivative is toxic or not. Does anyone know what the peaty prespective is?

Sounds super interesting @momado695

Following

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals