T3 Chronobiology Timing?? Sustained release T3?

I have been using Georgi’s (Ideal Labs)T3, Tyronene, plus NP Thyroid, but I’m wondering about taking delayed released T3 options.
… I would like feedback, please, if you can share about this and experimenting with chronobiological timing which I just learned should be a few hours before wake-up time. I wake up frequently, so I am considering taking it around 4 a.m when Cortisol is supposed to surge.

I have been experienceing frequent sleep arousal and POTS/CFS. My left adrenal gland has shrunk, likely caused by frequent surges of Adrenalin/Cortisol via POTS over a lifetime. I have found that I need a carb meal before bed or else I do not sleep.

Has anyone experience using any “control released T3” support?

Attachments

• 1691671331384.png
    1691671331384.png
    48.2 KB · Views: 6

mostlylurking

I have been using Georgi’s (Ideal Labs)T3, Tyronene, plus NP Thyroid, but I’m wondering about taking delayed released T3 options.
… I would like feedback, please, if you can share about this and experimenting with chronobiological timing which I just learned should be a few hours before wake-up time. I wake up frequently, so I am considering taking it around 4 a.m when Cortisol is supposed to surge.

I have been experienceing frequent sleep arousal and POTS/CFS. My left adrenal gland has shrunk, likely caused by frequent surges of Adrenalin/Cortisol via POTS over a lifetime. I have found that I need a carb meal before bed or else I do not sleep.

Has anyone experience using any “control released T3” support?
Are you working with a doctor for that NP Thyroid? Are you getting blood tests frequently to discern what the combination of different sources of T3 are doing to your T3 level? Insomnia is a sign of hyperthyroidism.

POTS points to a problem with thiamine. High adrenaline/cortisol points to a magnesium deficiency. If you are deficient in thiamine or have a functional blockage, then your oxidative metabolism could be blocked even when taking LOTS of thyroid supplementation. Your thyroid needs thiamine to work.

OP
F
Yes, I am working with a functional practitioner, and have worked with others in the past. Labs improved when I took 1 trip of Tyronene every couple of days, but the POTS symptoms are always there. LDN seems to help from time to time. I started taking Adeno Hydroxyl B12, Taurine, and Thiamin the last few months with Mg at night. Don’t feel better yet which is why I thought an early a.m drop of Tyronene may help.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals