Suffer under Dual Tyrannies by Larry Beane

yerrag

I've not been involved in politics in any grouping, be it in a trade association or in a community except once. Thst one experience let me decide not to engage anymore in areas where what you seek is the lowest common denominator.

So, thankfully, the examples cited are not the experiences I've had. And I hope they are not as common as the article would make it appear.

At least in our personal lives.

But the examples have the effect of driving his point close to home, and they make us understand the ways by which families, communities, and countries, can be manipulated by people and groups with their self-interests foremost in mind.

Those who see through the manipulative ways should have the mental toughness to expose the manipulators, and nip the cancer at the bud. Weaker minds simply yield to the extortion for the sake of peace, seeing it as "no big deal."

No one wants to be the bad guy also, and so after the manipulator keeps getting his way by extortion and this gets to be the way of life, the hapless crew still is clueless as they keep thanking God for them not being impoverished as people in Africa or uprooted as the people in many parts of the Middle East.

Perhaps it's in the poisoned water, or perhaps the food supply, or the drugs and vaccines if not prescribed forced on them, or the subliminal messaging pushed on their pliant minds, but perhaps their metabolism is just so low thst they allow themselves to be stepped on all over.

Maybe that's it. The ant will rule over them one day.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals