stressful dreams

barefooter

For many years I've had very little dream recall, and when I do it's stressful. I clench my jaw at night, which I'm also guessing is from the stress. I was diagnosed with pyroluria, and doing zinc and b6 supplements did not improve my dreams. Strangely, the best dreams I had was when I was doing the GAPS diet, but that turned out not to work for me overall. Now that I'm doing Peat, things seems to be changing, but I'm not all the way there yet. I'm having dream recall nightly, but often they are still stressful, with a few pleasant moments mixed in too. I've been having a big glass of milk with sugar, salt, and gelatin before bed. Is there anything else I should be trying?

HDD

Maybe try red light before bed, bag breathing, Epsom salt bath or foot soak. All are health promoting.

HDD

This is another tip that might help........

by peatarian » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:24 am

"You don't have to spend a lot of money. I use sunglasses for athletes (cycling). They are orange. But I also have some I found on amazon, special computer glasses and TV-glasses. They also have them as clip ons for your normal glasses.

I think watching TV or working at the computer with poor light is a major cause for cortisol production. It took a while to get used to the bright light but now it's normal for us. "

HDD

Including oysters in your diet for the zinc and other nutrients is very important. Make sure to drink coffee with them as they are high in iron.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals