STAN EFFERDING | New Podcast - Loads Of Info Based On Pete's Ideas

A.D.

I found Ray Peat's work from Stan Efferding's Vertical Diet. This is a recent podcast he did with Primal Edge Health. Very interesting to hear his viewpoints regarding iodine, calcium, protein, etc.

I thought it was interesting when he mentioned, "Calcium supplements cause a risk of CVD vs Calcium from food which prevents it."

Kunstruct

I heard him talk in the past about how to choose food to not get bloated have a good digestion and to drink OJ.
Yet you know he is just like any other personality of that sort a heavy roid abuser, which like many others will be on TRT and other prescribed substances for the rest of his life.
Not sure how much the experience of such person is helpful to others not the same seat as him.
This is afar from Peat , inject 2000mg of Testosterone per week, be pure 275lbs of muscle , destroy your HPTA, etc.
While he is not advocating that, he didn't got shredded 275lbs of muscles at 51 by using his own vertical diet, neither ever in his life.

Herbie

That primal edge guy is a follower who uses buzz words to sound cool but doesn’t offer much depth

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals