Sinatra‘s Notebook

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
It wasn’t until she added a specific probiotic that her blood copper levels went from very low to high if I remember correctly, right?
Correct, it was right around that time.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
It wasn’t until she added a specific probiotic that her blood copper levels went from very low to high if I remember correctly, right?
There was also at least a couple of other people who were able to unlock their liver while using that probiotic. I gave it a run but was not able to do the same and it messed with my digestion. I might give it another run.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

There was also at least a couple of other people who were able to unlock their liver while using that probiotic. I gave it a run but was not able to do the same and it messed with my digestion. I might give it another run.
Do you remember what type of probiotic it was?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
It was a Bacillus Coagnulans strain, I will see if I can find which exact one she used. There is research that showed Bacillus coagulans XY2 helped excrete copper, so she and others tried to replicate that study but the XY2 strain is proving impossible to get. I have been trying to source it for months.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Do you remember what type of probiotic it was?
Also, she has said quite a few times she had to take massive doses of the essential Big 5 minerals. She took such high doses she will not even tell it publicly so people do not go out and try the same. When the liver is locked up with copper it can be quite the task to get it to let go.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Received riboflavin-5-phosphate (R5P) powder. Will take it together with thiamine-pyrophosphate (TPP) sublingually, holding it for 10min in the mouth.

TPP has much stronger effects that way. My hypothesis is that the activated forms of B vitamins are simply dephosphorylated (via alkaline phosphatase etc.) in the intestine and absorbed as inactive metabolites. (TPP gets broken down to free thiamine, then absorbed into the blood stream, then reactivated to TPP)

But sublingual might get some of it absorbed directly. At least that’s how it feels like. At least 3-5x the potency of just oral consumption.

Might add my liquid folate/B12 to the sublingual mix aswell, but unsure.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

I think proper bile flow is creating inevitable detox consequences such as lowered body temperature, the skin of my hands getting so dry that they easily bleed, more dry mouth, eyes.

It’s not a deficiency, it’s the dumping of retinoids. That mess with skin, that mess with dry eyes or mouth, that slow down thyroid. (elevated vA in the SERUM slow down the thyroid)

If bile flow increases, it increases those symptoms. If I stop bile flow, those go away quickly. But the latter one isn’t a possible option. I think this is what G. Smith calls the duration paradox. Things that slow detoxification or stop bile flow feel great, even if they stop long-term progress.

FitnessMike

How do you know that you dumping more bile?

How do you increase this process?

How do you decrease this process?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I think proper bile flow is creating inevitable detox consequences such as lowered body temperature, the skin of my hands getting so dry that they easily bleed, more dry mouth, eyes.

It’s not a deficiency, it’s the dumping of retinoids. That mess with skin, that mess with dry eyes or mouth, that slow down thyroid. (elevated vA in the SERUM slow down the thyroid)

If bile flow increases, it increases those symptoms. If I stop bile flow, those go away quickly. But the latter one isn’t a possible option. I think this is what G. Smith calls the duration paradox. Things that slow detoxification or stop bile flow feel great, even if they stop long-term progress.
Incredible observation. Thank you for sharing. :smithrightagain

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

How do you know that you dumping more bile?

How do you increase this process?

How do you decrease this process?
I can see it in my stool.

Dark brown, sometimes even green, very sticky, sinking, well formed stool = high bile flow.

Lightly colored/pale/yellow-ish, floating, loose stool, indigestion or fat malabsorption = low bile flow.

I can also see it in the body composition/leanness. I feel very lean/low water retention when bile flow is good, and tend to look a bit estrogenic when bile flow is bad.

What promotes it in my experience?
B vitamins esp. B1/B5, zinc, selenium, nascent iodine, molybdenum, methyl donors (SAMe, choline, B9, B12, betaine..), bovine lactoferrin, coffee, dietary fats… lots more!

What can stop it from my subjective experience?
Dietary copper, excess iron, vitamin A, supplemental D3 and plain riboflavin somehow for me. Also antihistamines, anticholinergics.

InChristAlone

I can see it in my stool.

Dark brown, sometimes even green, very sticky, sinking, well formed stool = high bile flow.

Lightly colored/pale/yellow-ish, floating, loose stool, indigestion or fat malabsorption = low bile flow.

I can also see it in the body composition/leanness. I feel very lean/low water retention when bile flow is good, and tend to look a bit estrogenic when bile flow is bad.

What promotes it in my experience?
B vitamins esp. B1/B5, zinc, selenium, nascent iodine, molybdenum, methyl donors (SAMe, choline, B9, B12, betaine..), bovine lactoferrin, coffee, dietary fats… lots more!

What can stop it from my subjective experience?
Dietary copper, excess iron, vitamin A, supplemental D3 and plain riboflavin somehow for me. Also antihistamines, anticholinergics.
I concur, fiber also promotes it.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

I am happy that riboflavin-5-phosphate is not messing with my bile flow, which is going really strong currently. My weird body odor from B1 also seems to be nonexistent since adding R5P.

Since my bile is going so strongly, I am craving extra virgin olive oil and nuts weirdly enough. Maybe my body wants some EFAs or the vitamin E, I don’t know. Well I gave into that and ate those and my dry skin (esp on the hands) is doing so much better. Maybe I was not absorbing the essential fats efficiently beforehand… Bile is just fascinating!

To be continued..

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Seems like everything comes down to efficient digestion (HCL, bile flow, digestive enzymes, motility..) and it seems largely controlled by the brain through the vagus nerve.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

IMG_7400.jpeg

Currently obsessed with the work of german physician (called: Dr. Kuklinski) specialized in treating disease (successfully treated thousands of patients with CFS, all sorts of cancers, epilepsy, diabetes, parkinson, MS..) by targeting the mitochondria.

That’s the labs he recommends for everyone. Very interesting. Will post more later.

FitnessMike

(called: Dr. Kuklinski) sounds pretty Polish to me

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

I will try working in a little bit of niacin. 10mg after a meal to begin with. I am a bit scared of the flush, so I keep it low-dose. I remember 1-2 years ago when I took it one time and flushed so hard after 100mg and had an uncomfortable time.

Last edited:

peter88

Did thyroid or b vitamins have a stronger effect on digestion? I’ve tried thyroid a lot and it has never really helped bowel movements so I’m thinking b vitamin deficiencies may be present. I’ve developed more and more food intolerances and can’t tolerate fiber without horrible gas and bad sleep.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Did thyroid or b vitamins have a stronger effect on digestion? I’ve tried thyroid a lot and it has never really helped bowel movements so I’m thinking b vitamin deficiencies may be present. I’ve developed more and more food intolerances and can’t tolerate fiber without horrible gas and bad sleep.
Definitely B vitamins. Thyroid had a stimulating effect on motility in the beginning, but that quickly subsided.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals