Sinatra‘s Notebook

Truth

@youngsinatra

Hi, do you only drink when you're thirsty, or even when you're not thirsty, you drink because you think you need more magnesium and potassium?

Drinking a lot of water when you're not thirsty, especially when it's winter and you're not sweating much, can reduce all the things you want to improve, such as sexual pleasure, body temperature, sovereignty...etc, Can be a significant différence

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

@youngsinatra

Hi, do you only drink when you're thirsty, or even when you're not thirsty, you drink because you think you need more magnesium and potassium?

Drinking a lot of water when you're not thirsty, especially when it's winter and you're not sweating much, can reduce all the things you want to improve, such as sexual pleasure, body temperature, sovereignty...etc, Can be a significant différence
Yeah, I drink to thirst. :) And I heavily salt my meals and watch my urine color.

But you are right. Too much water (clear urine) definitely makes one colder and more hypo.

My last blood test showed borderline low serum potassium, with borderline high sodium, normal magnesium and calcium. That’s why I added coconut water, and it helps.

I think serum sodium/potassium give clues about the adrenals. Low sodium/high potassium = low cortisol or adrenal hypofunction (low-ish cortisol and DHEA-S) while high sodium/low potassium indicate hyperactive adrenals (high-ish cortisol and DHEA-S)

Last edited:
OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Body stats at the moment:

RHR: 75-90 bpm
BT: 36.6 -37.0 C

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

In the last weeks I noticed that supplemental (200-400mg) magnesium is a significant factor in causing bradycardia and consequently dizziness/balance problems, also brain fog.

And B12 helps to speed up the HR.

Truth

Do you wear several layers of clothing?

I suggest that if you don't, put on as many layers of clothing as you can until you feel a Very good warmth, and remove a layer when you feel the heat is uncomfortable and/or you start to sweat. Many of the guys I talk to who I've suggested this to, or who have done it on their own, report a considerable difference in warmth, well-being, relaxation, masculinity, specifically during winter, even guys who already have a good degree of energy and health, specifically during winter. It include head covering with several hoodies per exemple

Last edited:

Mauritio

Ive read youre interested in gallbladder health, have you tried this supplement? Some people seem to swear by it for gallbladder health and there are some posts on the forum. Especially the camphene in it has some interesting properties!

- Effect of Rowachol on the Gallbladder Dysmotility Disorder Based on Gallbladder Ejection Fraction

laleto12

Ive read youre interested in gallbladder health, have you tried this supplement? Some people seem to swear by it for gallbladder health and there are some posts on the forum. Especially the camphene in it has some interesting properties!

- Effect of Rowachol on the Gallbladder Dysmotility Disorder Based on Gallbladder Ejection Fraction
I did along with TUDCA.

Didnt really notice anything special

FitnessMike

50mcg of t4 puts you in great place, good for you.

Your tsh shouldn't be fully suppressed right?

I had to drop my t3 supplement that was an addition to 100mcg t4, it was causing insomnia.

Do you feel any downsides feom droppong t3?

Mauritio

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Thanks for sharing. Methylation support (B vitamins) and thyroid really helps my gallbladder.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

50mcg of t4 puts you in great place, good for you.

Your tsh shouldn't be fully suppressed right?

I had to drop my t3 supplement that was an addition to 100mcg t4, it was causing insomnia.

Do you feel any downsides feom droppong t3?
Latest TSH was around 1.0 so yeah, not suppressed.

How’s it going for you so far? Do you take T4 on an empty stomach?

It feels like T4 produces a bit more stable effects, while T3 can be an up-and-down, even when combined with T4 as a „backbone“.

FitnessMike

Latest TSH was around 1.0 so yeah, not suppressed.

How’s it going for you so far? Do you take T4 on an empty stomach?

It feels like T4 produces a bit more stable effects, while T3 can be an up-and-down, even when combined with T4 as a „backbone“.
Dropped t3 as mentioned above, it started causing onset insomnia, maybe its too much with 100mcg t4 im taking, dropped t3 and started falling asleep again, going to do blood test next week to see how it looks and how my rt3 look.
Pulse a bit better but after blood test ill know if i can increase t4 for sure.

Yes t4 only on empty away from food

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Dropped t3 as mentioned above, it started causing onset insomnia, maybe its too much with 100mcg t4 im taking, dropped t3 and started falling asleep again, going to do blood test next week to see how it looks and how my rt3 look.
Pulse a bit better but after blood test ill know if i can increase t4 for sure.

Yes t4 only on empty away from food
Any difference in symptoms so far?

FitnessMike

Any difference in symptoms so far?
Yes definitely, with higher pulse iv got better alertness which is big for sure. Coffee and prune juice seem to have better effect on motility too.

Its still early for me because i only resolved this insomnia few days ago, so ill give my self a week before i can make better assessment, only hope that rt3 will come normal which would be a good success.

GreekDemiGod

I stopped the pregnenolone one week ago. Didn’t experience any benefit regarding thyroid function (pulse and temperature) unfortunately and my penis became so numb, I couldn’t perform at all sexually, which I haven’t had in many many years.
Perhaps add in some DHEA.

peter88

Have you ever considered your cookware to be a problem? From what I’ve seen it can have high levels of zinc, iron, etc which would be leaching into your food causing imbalances.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Have you ever considered your cookware to be a problem? From what I’ve seen it can have high levels of zinc, iron, etc which would be leaching into your food causing imbalances.
I honestly have been thinking about this lately as someone mentioned that high acetylcholine can be attributed to high zinc and nickel content of cookware.

I have considered buying a glass-pan.

FitnessMike

have you got any opinion on t3/ft3 levels?

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

I honestly have been thinking about this lately as someone mentioned that high acetylcholine can be attributed to high zinc and nickel content of cookware.

I have considered buying a glass-pan.
Oops I ment high nickel and chromium levels in stainless steel specifically.

have you got any opinion on t3/ft3 levels?
What do you mean specifically?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals