Sinatra‘s Notebook

FitnessMike

what is the brand of thyroxin without excipients that you are using?

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Received a bottle of Thorne K2 MK4. Going to try 10mg on the scrotum.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

In an attempt to boost my suboptimal vitamin D levels, I used a vitamin D tanning bed today for 12 min.

I do not tolerate any supplemental vitamin D form (orally and topically) I tried (even with K2, magnesium, calcium..) but I feel awesome in the summer when I do full body sunbathing. So I may try to compensate the cold dark german winter with using the tanning bed.

I feel very upbeat now 30min after tanning.

Truth

To raise androgens. :)
Do you get any negative symptoms from honey ? You eat a low quantity of sweet foods?

Wich feelings/attributes do you want to influence by raising testosterone/androgens?

Last edited:
OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Do you get any negative symptoms from honey ? You eat a low quantity of sweet foods?

Wich feelings/attributes do you want to influence by raising testosterone/androgens?
Yes, I do get digestive discomfort from honey. It also does not feel right to consume it personally, meaning it does not fit well into my meals.

I eat around 4 big peeled apples, 3-4 kiwis, a nice bowl of blueberries or dark cherries every day, sometimes some pineapple or banana aswell.

So I am actually eating a decent amount of fruit.

Regarding androgens, I want more aggression, a higher libido, more drive and a better body composition. Hopefully even a beard.

Truth

Yes, I do get digestive discomfort from honey. It also does not feel right to consume it personally, meaning it does not fit well into my meals.
Do you eat fish? If not i suggest you eat more, there is certains foods that Can influence honey effects on us, fish Can bé one.
I eat around 4 big peeled apples, 3-4 kiwis, a nice bowl of blueberries or dark cherries every day, sometimes some pineapple or banana aswell.
These kind of fruits can be a net negative for the things you mentioned below, further more if they are not optimally ripen
Regarding androgens, I want more aggression, a higher libido, more drive and a better body composition. Hopefully even a beard.
I suggest you eat more fish for most of thé things you mentioned, potentially more good cheeses too, Many of the guys i exchange with felt drastically better in most aspects you listed when i suggested them to eat more fish and potentially cheeses éven tho they were already eating red meat.

Do you feel positive effects' from red meat in these aspects?

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Do you eat fish? If not i suggest you eat more, there is certains foods that Can influence honey effects on us, fish Can bé one.

These kind of fruits can be a net negative for the things you mentioned below, further more if they are not optimally ripen

I suggest you eat more fish for most of thé things you mentioned, potentially more good cheeses too, Many of the guys i exchange with felt better in most aspects you listed when i suggested them to eat more fish and potentially cheeses éven tho they were already eating red meat.

Do you feel positive effects' from red meat in these aspects?
Hmm.. what I listed are the few fruits I really tolerate well. Don’t do well with oranges for example, or their juices.

I have become intolerate to any type and amount of red meat in the last 2 years. I mainly eat chicken (fat-free to avoid PUFA) and shrimp. I cannot stomach dairy either, tried various forms - cheese, raw dairy, butter.

As you can hear, I have a very sensitive digestive tract.

Truth

@Truth What type of fish do you recommend?
I suggest you eat the ones that give you the most craving and seem the most digestible, when the flesh is not too dry it's generally much more powerful in effects, you can immediately feel a greater degree of relaxation in your head and eyes shortly after swallowing if the effects are good enough, and it's generally associated with a drastic reduction in worrying and submissive tendencies, and an increase in sovereignty

One of the guys I talk to recently felt drastically better after eating squid

Mauritio

Truth

Hmm.. what I listed are the few fruits I really tolerate well. Don’t do well with oranges for example, or their juices.
I have become intolerate to any type and amount of red meat in the last 2 years. I mainly eat chicken (fat-free to avoid PUFA) and shrimp. I cannot stomach dairy either, tried various forms - cheese, raw dairy, butter.

As you can hear, I have a very sensitive digestive tract.
Yea, most fruits even those that seem to be tolerable are sub-optimal, most oranges/orange juice too. I know people who will potentially soon be delivering excellent fruit, I'll let you know

Good Honey is better than much of the sub-optimal fruit on the shelves, specifically if the rest of your diet is good enough, I suggest you experiment with different honeys, the best thing generally when eating it is to stop as soon as you feel the taste is becoming partly acidic

Drinking only when you're thirsty can have a considerable effect on many of the things you want to improve, spécifically when you dont sweat much

Mauritio

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Yes mostly on the penis , not scrotum but it works :)
Interesting! I am thinking about doing a blood test for testosterone in a month or two to see if it really has an effect in that regard.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

So my current regimen consists of..

50 mcg levothyroxine (T4) on an empty stomach, 30min before morning coffee.

I add 500 mcg biotin powder to the bottom of my coffee paperfilter, before adding the fresh coffee grounds. I do pour-over coffee, and like to drink 2 cups of black coffee in the morning. I take 500mcg methyl-B9/B12 liquid, aswell as 10-20mg B2 for methylation support.

I *enjoy* the coffee on the sofa, check some social media or listen to some good music and then usually eat breakfast 30min after finishing coffee.

After breakfast, I hop in the shower and afterwards apply 10mg of K2-MK4 (Thorne) on the scrotum.

I add small amounts (10mg) of B5 and thiamine pyrophosphate (B1) whenever I feel the need for it. But not everyday. Taking those everyday (even in low doses like 10mg) gives me symptoms of B2 and biotin deficiency - like chapped lips, slight mouth/tongue inflammation, skin problems.

I still eat 4 meals, each consisting of 100g basmati rice (dry weight), 175g chicken filet (raw weight), 10g refined coconut oil, and 250g of a variety of fruit. Doing so gives me 100g carbs, 50g of protein, 10g of fat with each meal, which works very well. I currently sip on 8 oz of pure coconut water with each of my meals to add in additional potassium (1L total a day) which is hugely needed with those B vitamins. Low potassium causes a distinct kind of fatigue.

I usually drink 2 liters of gerolsteiner throughout the day - for calcium/magnesium.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals