Sickening Daytime Drowsiness?

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Sometimes during the day, if I sit down in a comfortable chair for a few minutes, I am overcome with a sickening, overwhelming drowsiness, but it isn't something that lets me fall asleep there in the chair. It is hard to describe, and it appeared about two years ago.
But I cannot fall asleep.

I work at home.
I do have trouble sleeping, but this does not feel like normal "drowsiness" during the day.

Does this ring a bell with anyone?
What can be done about it?

I do take 100 mg of caffeine with breakfast, and 1 mcg of T3 3x a day.
This does not seem to occur in any pattern that is connected to food or supplements.
It is worse when sleep is really bad, but the real issue is the sickening drowsiness that is so powerful, and so unnatural.

Last edited:

Truth

No, just if I am comfortable, and my mind is not engaged.
If it doesnt feel good, and potentially feel Bad, it could potentially bé exhaustion, that you expérience right After you stop the overexitation you were expériencing from your home job/work, spécifically if you were on computer, exhaustion/fatigue IS différent from relaxation, and you Can feel Very exhausted while being unable to relax and to fall as sleep.

If you do eat animals, i suggest you eat more fish, specifically if you work on computer

Do your muscles feel tense/stiff, and do you feel Brain fog when it happen ?

Last edited:

Peater

Does this ring a bell with anyone?

Yes I've experienced it. You're being quite literal - you feel so tired you feel nauseous. You just have to lie down and nap for a bit.

From memory, usually in the afternoon but only if I was physically inactive at the moment. (My job is physically active - although I have come home and fallen deeply asleep before, but not with nausea)

I think I just put it down to simple tiredness but I suppose it could be blood sugar.

GTW

Adrenal fatigue, so-called?
During a period of time, if I ate a banana one day, the next afternoon I crashed. Maybe the banana amplified the afternoon drop in corticosteroids.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals