Is There Any Safe Antispasmodics Out There?

Peata

Hmmm. I've never tried it. It's in a lot of meats, so I do get some of it. But I don't know what sort of dose would be helpful. I've been a bit nervous about supplementing amino acids since my Taurine experience :wideyed:

I've taken aspirin and large and small doses and it does nothing for me. The only thing that kills pain for me is Advil, and I only take it when I have a bad headache. I've tried taking three aspirin for headaches and nothing. I wish I felt some relief from aspirin, but it hasn't worked for me in the past. I do think the enteric coated stuff might have done a little something. I could try it again. Feeling better now though. Hopefully at the end of this hellish week. Being a woman sucks.

P.S. I do plan to experiment with raw sweet potato at some point. But in the past, mashed sweet potatoes have been difficult for me to digest. However, maybe after the antibiotics, I can try again. I have been taking a very low dose hoping to help the digestive scenario. By the way, I know you've taken Cypro in the past...... How long before the body adjusts to the drowsiness? 0.5 mg seriously kicked me in the pants when I took it Sunday afternoon - like I had to take a huge nap and was super sedated. I can take a whole Benadryl and it will do nothing, so I was kind of surprised.
I can't remember how long it took, days maybe? I reduced dosage if it got to be too much and built up. I remember being "zombified" for at least a couple days though. It was so weird. So you might try taking even less. Just break/crush the .5 mg. and put it in liquid to help get it down if you want (because of messiness of crumbly pill or taste). Then slowly work your way up. Another tip, for me it takes a good 2 - 4 hours to kick in, at least the sedative part. You might time it so you're taking it four hours before you want to sleep, and when you know you can sleep in. By taking less, hopefully it doesn't knock you out the whole next day.

After a while, you should develop a tolerance. I worked up to more than 12 mg per day at one time. I used to divide the doses over the day. Now I pretty much just take it once or twice per week when I feel I need the extra cortisol reduction.

I wish you were helped by aspirin because it's a wonder drug for me. I wonder if the lack of response has to do with it aggravating your stomach? You could try taking it with glycine and/or baking soda.

Parsifal

When I have knots in the stomach, I rub some carbonated water on my belly and it usually helps.

OP
lindsay

lindsay

When I have knots in the stomach, I rub some carbonated water on my belly and it usually helps.

I drink a lot of carbonated water, but I've never thought about rubbing it on my stomach. Hmmm. Interesting!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals