Should you get vaccinated?

stoic

In my country (Brazil) the health passport will be the law: those who do not take the vaccine will have their right to come and go denied (cannot travel internally, go to the supermarket, work, etc.).

Here are giving the vaccines from Pifzer, Astrazeneca, Coronavac, Sputinik. I'll have to get the vaccine, otherwise I won't be able to travel with my family, go to a hotel, etc. My choice will be coronavac and I hope that in my time it will be one with salt in it.
Many governments are making big announcements to pressure everyone into taking the vaccine, but in some cases it might actually just be a scare tactic.
I would suggest you wait as long as possible. If enough people resist, these measures might not be implemented.

P

Peatness

Many governments are making big announcements to pressure everyone into taking the vaccine, but in some cases it might actually just be a scare tactic.
I would suggest you wait as long as possible. If enough people resist, these measures might not be implemented.
This is a good point. I've tried really hard to convince friends to just wait.....sadly it falls on deaf ears.

Drareg

People are in a hysterical cult drinking the koolaid by taking this, folks have lost the capacity to think, stress is causing this, not everyone is stupid taking this, it’s a lack of bioenergetic resource to take time and think.

Its incredible the deaths from this vaccine, it’s ignored by the msm while they create hysteria about new variants where deaths are less than vaccine deaths, it’s psychotic but what do we expect from the imperialists who invade other nations relentlessly, "weapons of mass destruction" , "some folks got tortured" etc etc

By the time the information behind the covid fraud is condensed down in the future most folks won’t want to here it, it will be like questioning 9/11, it’s easier to associate with authority, Stockholm syndrome, still though I believe the trust in the ruling class is gone even amongst the cult at a deeper psychological level, their is an element of embarrassment and face saving, they just want the topic to go away.

sun-maid

Interesting, I just watched a podcast with the author of this text (Steve Hirsch) and Robert Malone (the inventor of the mRNA vaccine technology).
Well worth a watch, despite Steve's bad interrupting habit...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_NNTVJzqtY

Interesting interview, one of the dud said that cyproheptadine 8mg 3x day is 50% effective. Pretty cool. He said its the anti histamine, he probably dont know about the antiserotonin

nikotrope

My father, who is a pharmacist and vaccinates people all day, has finally discovered I didn't want to get vaccinated...

Now he is using emotional blackmail to force me to get vaccinated. And saying I can't possibly understand the science behind the clinical trials and other studies because I am not a doctor. This is pure craziness!

For him, vaccine side effects are nonexistent while covid will kill me soon. All emotional, no data. That's the state of the world right now and they just don't want to even take a quick look at the data. If it goes against their opinion, it's fake news.

Doc Sandoz

In the article by Kirsch there is a link to an interview where Dr. Peter McCullough lays it all out. In addition, McCullough (the most cited medical doctor on COVID-19 treatments at the National Library of Medicine with more than 600 citations) talks about an effective treatment protocol for COVID if you think you've got it. Highly cited COVID doctor comes to stunning conclusion: Gov’t ‘scrubbing unprecedented numbers’ of injection-related deaths

McCullough refers to a website where you can find the treatment protocol publication to share with your doctor. The referenced AAPA site also has links to online telemedicine docs if you're local sawbones either can't or won't prescribe according to the protocol. HOME - AAPS | Association of American Physicians and Surgeons

Nemo

People are in a hysterical cult drinking the koolaid by taking this, folks have lost the capacity to think, stress is causing this, not everyone is stupid taking this, it’s a lack of bioenergetic resource to take time and think.

Its incredible the deaths from this vaccine, it’s ignored by the msm while they create hysteria about new variants where deaths are less than vaccine deaths, it’s psychotic but what do we expect from the imperialists who invade other nations relentlessly, "weapons of mass destruction" , "some folks got tortured" etc etc

By the time the information behind the covid fraud is condensed down in the future most folks won’t want to here it, it will be like questioning 9/11, it’s easier to associate with authority, Stockholm syndrome, still though I believe the trust in the ruling class is gone even amongst the cult at a deeper psychological level, their is an element of embarrassment and face saving, they just want the topic to go away.

I agree with you. They've promoted PUFAs now for decades. They make sure few make enough $ to pay their bills, let alone build up some security, so there is constant financial stress. They promote the most stressful exercise routines. They promote drugs that raise serotonin and estrogen levels. They lock everyone down for a year and keep them from their friends and family.

Then they hit you with classic MKUltra brainwashing techniques non-stop on the media.

I read about exactly what you're describing, just wanting it to go away, in documents on Project Artichoke. One of the techniques to break your will and have you consent to anything is to have two interrogators fling nonsense at you non-stop. Sort of like the nonsense they fling at us about how men can have periods and obese or transgender Health Department Directors or instructions to double-mask outside or allowing gatherings of 150 except only 25 for church.

The two interrogators keep spewing nonsense until the person just can't take it anymore and will agree to anything.

I saw a doctor on twitter today warning people to turn it off or it will break them.

mrchibbs

My father, who is a pharmacist and vaccinates people all day, has finally discovered I didn't want to get vaccinated...

Now he is using emotional blackmail to force me to get vaccinated. And saying I can't possibly understand the science behind the clinical trials and other studies because I am not a doctor. This is pure craziness!

For him, vaccine side effects are nonexistent while covid will kill me soon. All emotional, no data. That's the state of the world right now and they just don't want to even take a quick look at the data. If it goes against their opinion, it's fake news.

I hope you have the emotional resilience to stand strong. There is plenty of evidence highlighting the side effects of the current vaccine. Refusing to admit that is an ideological position. Vitamin D, Ivermectin etc. there are many safe therapies to deal with covid, and if you're an adult in the prime of your life with no comorbidity, it is irresponsible to claim that covid is more dangerous to you than any other disease or accident.

There are ways to bridge the gap, with love and patience.

tankasnowgod

By that logic, he can't understand the science, either. Pharmacists aren't doctors. If he doesn't have that degree throw that in his face.

Tim Lundeen

This book might help: How to Have Impossible Conversations: A Very Practical Guide|Paperback

Makes it a lot easier to stay calm, and sometimes you can actually make progress. Ask your Dad questions, try to sow seeds of doubt. Make him prove everything he claims. "How do you know that? Where's the evidence? How can I trust it, is it provided by people with no financial involvement?" What about Kalisch, is he right in his claims? If not, why not, and where is your evidence?"

Missenger

This book might help: How to Have Impossible Conversations: A Very Practical Guide|Paperback

Makes it a lot easier to stay calm, and sometimes you can actually make progress. Ask your Dad questions, try to sow seeds of doubt. Make him prove everything he claims. "How do you know that? Where's the evidence? How can I trust it, is it provided by people with no financial involvement?" What about Kalisch, is he right in his claims? If not, why not, and where is your evidence?"
I looked through his book, for your typical atheist his mindset was to basically butter people up before presenting arguments with statements like "avoid facts". Not too impressed but you could see it from a manipulative leftist viewpoint and take what you want from it, it comes off as redundant to me.

2021-06-13 01_50_26-Peter Boghossian_ James A. Lindsay - How to Have Impossible Conversations_...png 2021-06-13 01_50_43-Peter Boghossian_ James A. Lindsay - How to Have Impossible Conversations_...png 2021-06-13 01_51_25-Peter Boghossian_ James A. Lindsay - How to Have Impossible Conversations_...png

J.R.K

I live in Canada, and it's going to end up being the vast majority getting vaccinated (75%). It's a shame, I've experienced the same thing with many people in my life and I've been disappointed in their opinions and choices.

What can we do though?
@mrchibbs I agree that we will have a much smaller control group in Canada. What is important to remember is that while we are going to be a minority we are not alone. You will always be able to know there are others with the same mindset, this is what this forum has become for me. We all need someone to lean on and the combined knowledge here has been a source of strength indeed knowledge is power, and I am split on how this pandemic has shown a side of humanity that I had believed was put down in 1945 and was only in fascist regimes and hard core Communist countries. Fear is extremely powerful.

Ledo

P

Peatness

Interesting, I just watched a podcast with the author of this text (Steve Hirsch) and Robert Malone (the inventor of the mRNA vaccine technology).
Well worth a watch, despite Steve's bad interrupting habit...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_NNTVJzqtY

I am surprised that both Robert Malone and Steve Hirsch were convinced by the 'safe and effective' narrative. Steve Hirsch sadly had his daughters 'vaccinated.' Surely Malone ought to have been better informed. He says he waited months to see if the ADE would happen and saw no evidence of it at the time. If he knew it was a possibility why not wait longer? I'm confused. Was he being pressured to promote his own invention, therefore, indorse it, even unwittingly?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tim Lundeen

I was surprised too by Hirsch, especially since he's been looking at treatments and recognized some of the propaganda.

J.R.K

I was surprised too by Hirsch, especially since he's been looking at treatments and recognized some of the propaganda.
It might be a surprise however if we are honest we all have made mistakes and we don’t know the circumstances in which they came to make this decision. But I appreciate them taking the time to tell their stories and give me a better perspective as to the choice that I am making. We are living in history making times right now, of that I am sure.

Drareg

I agree with you. They've promoted PUFAs now for decades. They make sure few make enough $ to pay their bills, let alone build up some security, so there is constant financial stress. They promote the most stressful exercise routines. They promote drugs that raise serotonin and estrogen levels. They lock everyone down for a year and keep them from their friends and family.

Then they hit you with classic MKUltra brainwashing techniques non-stop on the media.

I read about exactly what you're describing, just wanting it to go away, in documents on Project Artichoke. One of the techniques to break your will and have you consent to anything is to have two interrogators fling nonsense at you non-stop. Sort of like the nonsense they fling at us about how men can have periods and obese or transgender Health Department Directors or instructions to double-mask outside or allowing gatherings of 150 except only 25 for church.

The two interrogators keep spewing nonsense until the person just can't take it anymore and will agree to anything.

I saw a doctor on twitter today warning people to turn it off or it will break them.
Best to turn it off, a lot of people have burnout from social media and news, I see "go outside" is being said more and more, still the ruling class would love this,we go outside and play with traffic, don’t ask questions.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals